The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
off topic, can go to the coffeeshop and try the indian muslim stall's prata or briyani

before/after pew pew up to individual
The popiah at that coffee shop,also good
Old 19-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Thot the teochew porridge and chap chye png more famous?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 19-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
There got one KTV turns ML lady.
She is the boss who is the scammer using her photos to scam people in and not her massaging.

If u happen to know her, ask her operate business with ethics.

Way too low standard.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-09-2019, 04:33 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
Bait and Switch

A girl added me on wechat a few months ago, asking me to visit her for a massage. So last week I decided to book her and I specifically mentioned that I will only want to be massaged by her.

Upon reaching the place, the boss or recep told me to have a shower and wait in the room.

When the girl arrived, I know she's not the one that I have communicated with, I even showed this lady the text messages and pictures but she insist it's her because she used meitu...

Anyways...she wasn't fugly and she was quite fair and young....more like those village girl lor..and I was just plain lazy dress up and search somewhere else..so I just let her massage.

The room I was in wasn't a massage room, but rather a bedroom at the end of the shophouse with a queen size bed and those old 1960 style furniture..I felt I was being transported to some very ulu village in China or those secret operated spa in those industrial area in Foshan.

The way this girl was spitting on the floor while giving me a half baked BBBJ was...well...disgusting and I guess her last job in China was probably as a village chicken.

It's at 24 Sin Ming Ming Road. Shop name starts with capital M.
I ban this place personally as well.

Environment run down totally. Toilet in the 80s' sg style and its dirty and smelly.

Worst than mono camp during my nsf days.

And girls damm cui with fake photos.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-09-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
thnesko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Got contact from a fellow bro for Siti Yoga Masseuse, reached MP looking for Siti, another MP claimed to be her and took my appointment.

Note: Appointment was made day prior to visit.

First visit, so did not know who Siti was, until MP started massaging me and told me yoga massage was not her forte, told me to switch to just normal full body massage, that's when she was already 5mins into the massage. Guess too nice a guy to tell her to stop and want my money back, since it was already paid up at the counter..

Is it normal ethics to accept an appointment with said masseuse and switch when said masseuse is not even intending to go to work that day?
Old 21-09-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold

Beware....

Do not go to the new zeng zeng tcm at roxy square! The newly renovated one with the new MLs. Go at ur own risk!
Old 21-09-2019, 10:58 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4spec2 View Post
Beware....

Do not go to the new zeng zeng tcm at roxy square! The newly renovated one with the new MLs. Go at ur own risk!
What happen care to share?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 22-09-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Beware....

this is a legit clean tcm leh. got special meh
Old 20-10-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Beware....

Massage was 1/10 period!
Old 20-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

recently went to one in roxy square. The one beside Mercure hotel. Second level. Once u exit passenger's lift its the 3rd shop to the left. Long story short.

Late 40s milf B cupper
Massage 3/10
Fj 2/10 and ASKED FOR $200!!!!
Attitude 1/10

Save ur money bros
Old 21-10-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i quite like a few of the mls there but the front desk auntie never fails to piss me off every time i go. the previous prc milf was better.
The service i got there was from a Thai masseuse, and the experience is great.
I agree with you bro, the front desk auntie never fail to piss people off.

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 21-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
recently went to one in roxy square. The one beside Mercure hotel. Second level. O
Massage 3/10
Attitude 1/10
Save ur money bros
================================================== =======
AVOID & BLACKLIST LV Star (amk ave 10 blk 443) - ANNA(last time name Coco at Win Spa ave 5).
1st visit OK but chut pattern on 2nd visit liao
time 1 hour - chop chop, waste time
time 2 hours - also chop chop waste time. worse still pop GQ HJ after 20 minutes.
so wat the fuck she do for the next 1.5 hour? - play her handphone, go toilet say lao sai.

my friend kena from her 3 days ago, ask me post as he no speak English.
according to him, Anna look down on him as he only vegetable seller.
Old 21-10-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 0
uncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
recently went to one in roxy square. The one beside Mercure hotel. Second level. Once u exit passenger's lift its the 3rd shop to the left. Long story short.

Late 40s milf B cupper
Massage 3/10
Attitude 1/10

Save ur money bros
Bro TS.

Thank you so much for information on the shop for avoid.
Old 21-10-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Late 40s milf B cupper
Massage 3/10
Attitude 1/10

Save ur money bros
Haha I know which one. She’s heavily made up and botoxed. The original owner’s not her but she took over. My LJ cant get up even when she’s naked lol
Old 21-10-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Haha I know which one. She’s heavily made up and botoxed. The original owner’s not her but she took over. My LJ cant get up even when she’s naked lol
=================================================
bro, this ML damn daring, face so bad still dare open spa leh.
with this type of quality but at such high price and fuck up attitude, we better go Petain Road to release right?
thanks for sharing
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1