The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-10-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Solkjaer so sarcastic....... telling the media Man Utd dun need to wait another 30 years to win the BPL title like U Know Who.... obviously referring to Liverpool.

Klopp & the boys should go all out tonight and shut his mouth up.
Old 20-10-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Solkjaer so sarcastic....... telling the media Man Utd dun need to wait another 30 years to win the BPL title like U Know Who.... obviously referring to Liverpool.

Klopp & the boys should go all out tonight and shut his mouth up.
Manure should not sack him for the next 30 years

He is what Jose called a football voyeur - poking his nose into other's affair when he has got a huge pile of problems himself
Old 20-10-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I just want a victory tomorrow at OT. It's one win in the last 10 visits so we need to right this bad record there....if we can do it whilst being imperious then all the better but this is a "find a way to get the 3 points" game especially after the International break and the "mind games" with respect to United's current injuries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHandcock View Post
Let's f*cking destroy them!!
i hope we win...

and hope that overrated ole gunnar solskjær gets the sack...
Old 21-10-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United 1 - 1 Liverpool
Old 21-10-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We were very lucky to get the point.
Almost all the Liverpool players were rubbish.
Passes made like kids and some crosses went to Anfield.
Old 21-10-2019, 04:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

why was Salah not in the starting lineup? or even on the bench?

well least expect to bring on Ox and Lallana but it was good that Lallana scored the equalizer.

guess Klopp is saving up for Wednesday CL away match against Genk and we need a win there.
Old 21-10-2019, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Biggest take away from this? All 3 of Keita, Ox and Lallana should be starting ahead of Henderson. We only gained controlled and began to pass it well when we didn't have someone constantly killing all the momentum.

The other thing that stood out is that Keita knows how to move the ball in the right moments. I liked what he did in this match. He needs to become the dominant player in our midfield, everything needs to go through him and he needs to demand the ball all the time. Too often he lets the other players take control when he’s the one with the ability to break the opposition down.

Finally, I still believe we are two players short in our squad; a genuine play maker and another inside-forward who can come in for Salah and Mane.

Oh yes and VAR & Martin Atkinson are shit
Old 21-10-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Lallana 85"

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 21-10-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

The referee is horrible. Very biased towards them. I hope he gets dropped for future matches. Man U is not a top 6 side anymore. I doubt they will go far if they just park the bus against other top 6 sides.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
why was Salah not in the starting lineup? or even on the bench?

well least expect to bring on Ox and Lallana but it was good that Lallana scored the equalizer.

guess Klopp is saving up for Wednesday CL away match against Genk and we need a win there.
Salah is injured...... still not recovered from his ankle injury.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The referee is horrible. Very biased towards them. I hope he gets dropped for future matches. Man U is not a top 6 side anymore. I doubt they will go far if they just park the bus against other top 6 sides.
Must give it to OGS! His tactic worked! It's was not manure that played better. It was pool played like shit! Just be contended with the draw la! Fair result!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 21-10-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Must give it to OGS! His tactic worked! It's was not manure that played better. It was pool played like shit! Just be contended with the draw la! Fair result!
From Pom's observations, every time after an international duty, Liverpool players play badly [especially Firmino, who looked "spent" and sluggish] MU was able to draw with us, due to (1) Very biased referee (2) Good goal keeping otherwise we could have 2 more goals if not for DG tipping them to the sidelines (3) Liverpool indeed played badly.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 21-10-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

In actual fact, Pool has not been playing well the past few matches. They were lucky to scrap through against Leicester n Sheff Utd. Next match for Pool against Spurs @ home will be the real test n Mcity are just waiting to close in the gap as they did last season.
Origi should not be in the 1st eleven, he's slow n clumsy n loses the ball easily. Very obvious last night when he lost the ball due to a soft tackle when led to manure's goal. Origi is only as good as being a super sub. But too bad Pool hasn't got another good striker as back up if any of our front 3 are injured!
Old 21-10-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

United were desperate to play a final against us and played like that. For us to win in that environment we had to be at close to 100 per cent. We weren’t and we dropped two points.

Salah not starting did not help. He is our most important player by any stat you want to use: goals, assists, chances, passes in penalty box etc. Quite simply we are not the same attacking force without him: his runs and movement of the ball creates so much more space for Mane and Bobby.

At times over the last few seasons Bobby has looked totally lost when Mo isn’t playing. This defies the general view but for me: Bobby needs Mo more than Mo needs Bobby.

Klopp is a wonderful coach but I still think he made an error by not buying another attacking option in the summer. I look at the bench last night and there was no back up striker there, only attacking midfielders. If Brewster isn’t ready yet then I don’t see how we can play every game with the front three and Origi as back up.

The other thing I note after the last few games is that teams know that pressing our midfield three is critical to getting a result. Salzburg, Sheffield, Leicester and United all did that. It principally means that service to fullbacks and hence our front three is stymied.

Jurgen in my view has to revert to a 4-2-3-1 formation and somehow fit Keita or Ox in each starting lineup. I would also think seriously about changing Gini’s role in the team. He is playing so well as a number 10 for Holland maybe it’s time we unleash him more in that sort of role.

That said, we can’t win every game and I’m glad that this one is now out of the way. United at OT is always going to be a tough match. It’s now important that we win against Spurs though. If we don’t, the media and the haters will be on our backs again calling us bottlers etc. Spurs to me is a very important game and I’m not going to underestimate them.

But first let's deal with Genk and return without anymore injuries.
Old 22-10-2019, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Like Mane here urging all teammates to hurry up try to win.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1