The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2019, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weekend of action with a white redhead girl (pics also)

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 20-10-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 20-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
touresty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and pics, please continue TS
Old 20-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Kimmy36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more
Old 21-10-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

good encounter
Old 21-10-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
An unexpected weekend of fun with an Aussie girl.

I met Clare on tinder. She was a 28 year old Caucasian girl with milky white skin and bright red hair. She had a slim to average build body and was about 155cm tall. Her breasts were small, probably a B cup but still quite perky. All in all she looked quite beautiful and had a girl next door look to her. Clare looked somewhat innocent but I could have never guessed that was a complete slut. Clare was visiting Singapore for the weekend when we matched each other.
We met for lunch near Mecure Hotel in Bugis where she was staying. Her glowing red hair was instantly recognisable, she had light freckles on her face that was quite cute. Clare was wearing something quite basic just a pair of short shorts with a crop top. We instantly hit it off chatting about various things eventually leading to sexual matters. She was quite forward and I could tell she was adventurous. Not before long after lunch, Clare invited me to join her in her room to chill.

Upon entering the room Clare immediately stuck her tongue into my mouth for a deep French kiss. She just had one thing on her mind and that was getting a good fuck and I was eager to deliver. As we frenched I groped her ass before she pushed me onto the bed. With me watching her Clare slowly removed her top, then her bra revealing her breasts and her small pinkish nipples that begged to be sucked on. She then turned around and removed her shorts leaving only her white panties on. Her ass was plump and looked delicious. She walked toward me and joined me on the bed before we engaged into more kissing. By then Clare had already stripped me down to my underwear. I slowly attacked her nipples sucking and gently biting them to which Clare let out a few moans. Whilst I was sucking on her breasts Clare’s hands began fondling my hard cock outside my underwear, She then put her hand inside my underwear and slowly started wanking my throbbing cock. She then pushed me back onto the pillows and leaned in close to my cock as if she was studying it. Clare then began to slowly lick my cock from the shaft up to the head, before she proceeded to give me a slow wet blowjob.

Her blowjob skills were quite unique. She would spread my legs open before taking the whole cock into her mouth and gagging on it. My cock was drenched with her saliva and even made a puddle on the bedsheets. It was an amazing feeling the way she sucked my cock.

I then decided it was my turn to please her. I turned Clare around and stripped off her underwear. Her pussy was somewhat bushy with red pubic hair. Something I was seeing for the first time and it was a turn on. I dived right in, licking and sucking her cunt before fingering her. She was moaning in pleasure before a few minutes begged me to fuck her.

We had no condoms but I couldn’t care about doing her Raw as she was a complete slut for me. I positioned myself on top of Clare and inserted my cock in slowly before speeding up. Clare moaned in pleasure, her pussy felt tight and the sight of my dark cock against her plain white pussy was a delight. We swapped positions where Clare rode me like a cowgirl which also induced her first orgasm but that didn’t stop her, she continued to bounce up and down on my cock with her breasts flailing about.

Clare got off my cock and positioned herself into the doggy position. She wanted to be rammed. I hovered behind her and slapped her ass cheeks twice which let out a moan in her. I then began ramming Clare from the back. Her ass was well cushioned for some ramming. Clare began moaning louder and louder before she arrived at another orgasm.

However unexpectedly without a knock on the front door, a man on housekeeping duties came in. We had forgot to lock the door and didn’t put up a DND sign. Clare and I were right in the middle of fucking and we were both being watched by this man. I didn’t stop pounding Clare and in between her moans Clare yelled to the man to get the fuck out. Scared and confused the housekeeper scrambled off. I was so aroused at the sight of someone watching me fuck this crazy white bitch that I had to cum. Clare told me to cum in her mouth. We both hopped off the bed and Clare got on the floor and opened her mouth while i stood over her and aggressively wanked off right into her mouth with some of my cum splashing right into her cheeks.

Clare let out a smile and walked to the shower to clean up where I then joined her. We both felt asleep after and Clare asked me to stay over with her for the weekend.... to be continued

Clare, during our weekend
Bright red hair?
Old 21-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I took Clare around some sites in SG. It was a sweltering day as usual and Clare was walking around in a short skirt which had me imagining all sorts. I even managed to take a sneaky picture.

Around 5pm Clare had enough of sightseeing and suggested we head to the hotel and go for a swim to cool down. We arrived at our room and changed into our swimmers. Clare changed into a standard bikini. We hung around the pool area for a couple of laps before ordering a cocktail each then heading over to the jacuzzi area. The jacuzzi was next to the gym which was empty bar for a couple of patrons. We got into for a relaxing jet spa. Clare sat tightly next to me before the inner slut in her came out and soon we were frenching in the jacuzzi. Not Long after that Clare hands went underneath the bubbles and began playing with my cock outside my shorts. Clare kept frenching me as she managed to untie my shorts before releasing my hard cock. It was an amazing feeling having her stroke my cock in a hot bubble spa. I decided to help Clare as now I placed my hand inside her panties and began rubbing her already moist cunt. I inserted a finger in which made her moan. I picked up speed which made her into a complete slut as she kept whispering between moans “FUCK ME”. I was aware that people were in the gym who could see us and we had to be discreet. I asked Clare to sit on my lap and as she did i inserted my hard cock inside her. Soon she was riding my cock slowly as not to draw attention to our public sex act. Half our bodies were submerged in water so it looked quite innocent that she was sitting on my lap. Clare was nibbling on my ear as a way to hide her ecstasy of being fucked in a jacuzzi. I decided to tease her more as I slowly began to run my finger around her asshole. This got her smiling at me before I slowly inserted my finger into her asshole. This made her get extra horny and she began fucking me quicker till she arrived at an orgasm. She got off my cock and sat next to me kissing me as she said it was her first time in a pool.

“How shall I make you cum?” I asked her to get out of the pool and to follow me to the change room. I adjusted my shorts back to normal and we both sneaked into the male change room where we found an empty shower. I stripped off my shorts before passionately kissing Clare then turned her around to face the wall before removing her bikini bottom and began slamming her cunt. My cock was slamming into her ass checks causing slap noises. I wasn’t too sure if we were the only ones in the change rooms but I couldn’t care, Clare was moaning in pleasure. I kept slamming Clare’s wet pussy till I had to cum. I kept pumping till I just cummed inside her. As I pulled out of her pussy there was some cum left sticking to my cock which Clare duly helped clean up. She proceeded to lick and the suck my sensitive cock to taste my cum.

We both cleaned up in the very shower as Clare had to clean her pussy and to make sure no excess cum was around her cunt. We then snuck out and went back to our room.

Upskirt action.
Old 22-10-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 23-10-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!  

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 06-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The weekend was coming to a close as was Clare’s holidays in Singapore. It was quite sad to see her go as the time spent being dirty with her was amazing and unforgettable. She was a real firecracker.

As the checkout time was approaching Clare was busy packing up and I was lying in bed. Clare was walking around the room in just her panties and a small tshirt, the sight of her pale white ass wiggling about got me hard to the point where I pulled down my underwear and slowly started to stroke my hard cock. Clare had just about finished packing and mentioned she was off to shower when she saw me lustfully staring at her with my hard brown cock in my hand. She let out a giggle and asked me what I was doing, to which I asked her to take care of my cock for me. Clare immediately took her shirt off before climbing onto bed, taking my throbbing cock into her hands, giving it a lick before beginning on her trademark blowjob. Clare would swallow my cock in total, gagging on it before sucking on my balls. Once again she left a puddle of saliva on the bedsheet. Soon Clare parked her ass right on my face and begged me to eat her cunt. I shifted her panties to the side and began licking and sucking on those delicious pussy lips. Once she was ready, I began to pound her in different positions as she moaned and moaned eventually climaxing, I too was close and got her in the missionary position and kept banging till I released my load deep into her wet cunt. Clare kissed me deeply before heading off to shower...

After checking out and grabbing some food to eat it was time to head to Changi T1. Clare checked in for her tickets and to drop her luggage off as we then walked about the terminal. It was surreal to know that Clare would be leaving, I kept thinking back on the last couple of days and kept fantasising about her blowjob skills. Clare and I exchanged contacts as she asked me to visit her in Sydney when possible. Just before she was to make her way to immigration we started making out before I whispered into her ear “I’ll miss your blowjobs” Clare looked at me and said “ I have a bit of time, follow me” as she took my hand and walked me to the nearest toilets. She found an empty handicapped toilet and took me inside. Upon closing the door Clare unbuckled my jeans, pulled down my underwear and immediately started sucking on my cock, I was in pleasure listening to her slurp and slurp and in a few minutes of her sucking and jerking I released my cum into her mouth to which she gladly swallowed. Clare washed her mouth and gave me a kiss. She also decided to give me a present. She pulled down her leggings and took off her panties and stuffed it close to my nose , it had a lovely smell. “It’s for you as a souvenir” Clare got dressed and we made our way to the immigration and she said our farewell. It wouldn’t be the last time I saw her...
Old 06-01-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
millibargold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hope Clare return soon
Old 16-01-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lexcron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope there’s more to cum in Sydney
Old 16-01-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Quadface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, pls keep going TS
Old 17-01-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Clare and I kept in touch where we would constantly flirt with one another. Clare would regularly send me sexy pics trying to seduce me. She got me sexually frustrated each time she sent me pics. I would wank off to them and even during work hours I found myself sneaking off to the bathroom for a quick wank looking at her pics. She had even sent me pics of her in lingerie. I knew I had to go visit her for another weekend of fucking...

Pics she sent
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1