The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
charltonsz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Zhuhai/Zhongshan Info

Hi Bro,

anyone looking for cheongster kaki , count me in

oxmjef@yahoo.com.sg
Old 15-06-2011, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
Jackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seems like not much recent info on ZS so let me give a small update from my trip over the weekend.

In Zhongshan City over the weekend and ended up in the KTV in the International Hotel.

It is said to be the poshest KTV in town and certainly looks the part. High end furniture, plush carpets everywhere, service staff every other step bowing and saying welcome. But has a really odd name in english: Excellence Furniture Centre or something like that. From the outside it really looked like a high end furniture store, haha. Had us all fooled.

Unfortunately this is just about the only good thing about the place.

Things we didnt like:

#1. Limited number of girls. Manager said the place has a max of 200 girls but we only see about 30-40 before they start repeating.

#2. Quality of girls. Majority in our opinion average a low 6 (and I have pretty lax standards). There were a couple of 7s but they were not available for takeout.

#3. General attitude of girls. Most are picky about going out with the guys, some looked like they are not happy in a lineup and quite a few flat out said they were just not available. Didnt like the snobbish couldnt-care-less attitude here.

#4. Price structure. Only 2 categories here: 3-10-12 and 5-15-20. Only one word to describe it: WTF!!!???$$$***###

We take a small room, seats 8 comfortably. My bro and I sit two standard girls each. Thankfully my girls are alright, attentive and fun. Another friend makes a bad choice, picks a model category who starts to throw a hissy fit after receiving a phone call and wants to leave early with her sitting fee. Mummy couldnt or didnt want to do anything, we get the sense some girls call the shots here. We kick her out and get a replacement. Rest of the night is the usual stuff: drinking, dice, singing, cards. We ask if they do naked ktv here, nope.

Cost comes up to 1800rmb including 2 dozen beers and tips for dj, managers, waiter.

Took 1 girl home, 2 pops plus a cim bonus so I think I still came out ahead in the end.

Conclusion: Don't come to Zhongshan for KTV.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
newcheongster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bro have lobang on zhongsan ktv and its rates.

any outcall gels contact for zhong san
Old 01-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal Junior View Post
Seems like not much recent info on ZS so let me give a small update from my trip over the weekend.

In Zhongshan City over the weekend and ended up in the KTV in the International Hotel.

It is said to be the poshest KTV in town and certainly looks the part. High end furniture, plush carpets everywhere, service staff every other step bowing and saying welcome. But has a really odd name in english: Excellence Furniture Centre or something like that. From the outside it really looked like a high end furniture store, haha. Had us all fooled.

Unfortunately this is just about the only good thing about the place.

Things we didnt like:

#1. Limited number of girls. Manager said the place has a max of 200 girls but we only see about 30-40 before they start repeating.

#2. Quality of girls. Majority in our opinion average a low 6 (and I have pretty lax standards). There were a couple of 7s but they were not available for takeout.

#3. General attitude of girls. Most are picky about going out with the guys, some looked like they are not happy in a lineup and quite a few flat out said they were just not available. Didnt like the snobbish couldnt-care-less attitude here.

#4. Price structure. Only 2 categories here: 3-10-12 and 5-15-20. Only one word to describe it: WTF!!!???$$$***###

We take a small room, seats 8 comfortably. My bro and I sit two standard girls each. Thankfully my girls are alright, attentive and fun. Another friend makes a bad choice, picks a model category who starts to throw a hissy fit after receiving a phone call and wants to leave early with her sitting fee. Mummy couldnt or didnt want to do anything, we get the sense some girls call the shots here. We kick her out and get a replacement. Rest of the night is the usual stuff: drinking, dice, singing, cards. We ask if they do naked ktv here, nope.

Cost comes up to 1800rmb including 2 dozen beers and tips for dj, managers, waiter.

Took 1 girl home, 2 pops plus a cim bonus so I think I still came out ahead in the end.

Conclusion: Don't come to Zhongshan for KTV.
Bro, I had been to ZS for at least 10 times now and I not even wan to cheong the Ks. The 酒吧 oso hopeless! Only go for the 1 dragon service. Tat one can and good for release the liitle soldiers. Other than tat, the price is not worth the consideration! Tats only my opinion hor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcheongster View Post
any bro have lobang on zhongsan ktv and its rates.

any outcall gels contact for zhong san
I usually stay at 中山国际酒店。There's many WL on the street. They stand at the road side (like many othe rbros said, they look like waiting for cab, but actually, they waiting for pick-up for short time), oso the overhead bridge have.
Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
If anyone needs a travel companion to Zhongshan this week please call me.
Bro, I go ZS quite often. Can we meet up for kopi, next time I cum around?

Last edited by Kent_do; 01-10-2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: error
Old 05-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Raimondo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Johnny,

Can I have the gal contact, I am going there this weekend.

Thanks Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny-k View Post
Thanks to a fellow member, I was able to have a nice experience yesterday night.

I called up one of my regular LHL gals...powered off/disappeared. Called up another
one, same thing. Called up little cute girl from the threesome (not to fuck her but
to have her send the other girl from the threesome). The girl has gone back to her
home village. Damn...what the fuck? Called up my two dependable mamasans, and one
only had a girl I didn't really enjoy and the other (better) mamasan said that she
didn't have any new or good girls but would be getting in a few new girls at the end
of the week.

Luckily, Mr. C comes to save the day with a random telephone number he had. He's never
tried this gal and I'm a gambling man, so I try it out. Yan Yan seems amused on the
phone but doesn't hesitate to come over to my place. When I see her and sees me, I guess
we are both happily surprised. I think she has this hot, vaguely Korean, vaguely foreign
girl look and I'm getting turned on just looking at her smile. Great smile, too, with
nice straight teeth and pouty lips. She's about 5'4, 120 lbs (thick but not fat, just the
way I like them), 34B breasts, from Jinan, and a nice tight 22 year old body. No smoking
too, which is a big plus for me.

We get along pretty well, talking and joking, shower, then have a slow, intense fuck.
I just love the feeling when you work ever so slowly and can feel the girl's pussy getting
wet while rubbing against your thigh...and her nipples getting stiff and hard from my
gentle licking and sucking. I was kind of embarassed when she told me to stop after kissing
her body all over for 20 minutes because she wanted to know how many girls I've fucked in
my life. Anyway, great time and I was thinking about getting her all night, but in the
end was tired and didn't want to pay 800 RMB for all night since I would have to leave
early for work anyway.

Paid her 200 + 20 for taxi and will probably be fucking her again tonight. Thanks again
Mr. C! I'd post pics, but I guess I can't on this thread.

J
Old 19-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dandc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems not many ppl went to ZS. Too sad not too many news from here…
Old 28-02-2012, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

went over to zhongshan for 4 days last week. we spent our time mainly in kangcheng shuiliao. We also try out the ktvs there

went to 3 ktvs (club peak, golden palace, club jade) for each night, it is much cheaper than sg but I would said ktvs over there were not that great in terms of gal selection. I think would try the KTV in the International Hotel the next trip
Old 11-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Organising a Trip to Zhongshan San Xiang

Hi Bros,

I am planning a trip to ZhongShan San Xiang (中山三乡)
This will be a relaxing (or tiring) XXX tour.

Will have a girl accompany or u can change girl throughout your stay.
Prices for MM will be 800RMB per day.

Any bros wanna go?
Email me at fatxcat@gmail.com

Same sample of the MMs.

Old 12-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

Re: Organising a Trip to Zhongshan San Xiang

More samples.

Old 12-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
GoldProbe is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, more info please, date, airline, hotel etc...what is the damage per person?
Old 12-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Hi Bro,

Flight, you can buy Tiger from SIN to Macau.

Date is flexible so depends on you and also if you are calling your cheong kakis.
Best keep group to 3-4 person, for easier transport.

MM cost for LT is 800, ST is 600. Here the MM are more GFE rather quantity.
Normally 2 - 3 shots bah. Girls are better behave then those in KTV.

But if you more choices KTV girls also can choose but will be only at night when at KTV then can select.

Let me know what else u want to know.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sardaukar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are the pics above of actual girls who are available for our choosing if we were to go there now?

Or are they simply pics of some random girls?
Old 13-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Hi Bro,

They are available as of now if you are there.
Unless they are decide to stop (unlikely) or booked or time of the month.

But if you do not find any of your liking, then during KTV can book.
KTV will have more girls to choose.

I normally advise to choose from the OKT as the girls are much safe to be with, meaning you do not have to worry about your belongings and money.

Normally the MM here do not do BJ or BBBJ, so hope bros understand.
These MMs are more to accompany you during your stay here, i understand there expections are that they normally do only 1-2 shots per day.

So bros will not tire themselves out.
Old 13-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

Checked the Flights -
SIN - Macau
Leave on 3rd Sept - 7th Sept = $262