The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
carmengogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Ga-In is really good and fun place for man. I experienced it a few months ago and still miss it. I will definitely Ga-In again when I visit Korea again.

Gain is Anma. Anma means massage in Korean but it has nothing to do with massage. It’s just a fucking house. They have a system so-called club. There is a long alley where the guys and the girls do real fuck. It seems orgy but not realy orgy because you are not allowed to touch and fuck other guests’ girl. but you can enjoy full astmosphere of orgy house there since you can see other couples fucking and you are showing your sex to others too.

The girls’ quality and sexual service are good. Of course 230,000 krw is not cheap but I think it’s reasonable price for their service.
Old 17-10-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 6
ompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ga in is still on of the best for now.

Actually my favourite anma used to be Pearl Anma, located near exit 6 of Eonju Station. They used to offer milder club scene and differentiate girl that perform in the club and room only. Room only girls are higher level, more sexy, more natural, and prettier like those underwear model with natural body and face. Service wise, its not as wild as Gain, but more GFE.

Too bad they change line up few months ago with girl from Fish Anma. Gone is the room only girls. Now the club and room only girls are the same. Service is still good, not as great as before.

Anyway, Kingyo Anma near Gain is also a good one. Their concept is normal play at private room and no club / orgy scene. You can choose girl directly as they are presented in front of you.
Old 17-10-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Dcseeking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great reports and info on the beautiful anma aggasis. I know they are open to Japanese and Chinese foreigner clients but what about white guys? I used to have no problem in 2005-2006 timeframe at anmas but now I'm not sure.
Old 18-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ga-In. It was so damn worth it for the money you pay. 230,000 won for literally everything you could want from a sexual experience with high GFE since I speak Korean too. They actively want to bang you while you can view others banging too, it's part of their appeal .

I asked my girl and she said they accept other Asians but do not accept white or black. It seems that most of the girls don't know much English anyhow. Highly worth to my Asian bros, enjoy your time .
Old 18-10-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Thanks for the reply. That was my fear, no love for the white man. I'm still going to give it a shot, maybe if I learn a few key Hangul phrases to get me in the door. Not counting on it though. I've heard Castle and maybe Fish anmas are open to white clients but I don't think they have this amazing club scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendale7 View Post
Tried Ga-In. It was so damn worth it for the money you pay. 230,000 won for literally everything you could want from a sexual experience with high GFE since I speak Korean too. They actively want to bang you while you can view others banging too, it's part of their appeal .

I asked my girl and she said they accept other Asians but do not accept white or black. It seems that most of the girls don't know much English anyhow. Highly worth to my Asian bros, enjoy your time .
Old 18-10-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 6
ompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I know only very little hangul and the girls at anmas mentioned here still try to speak or communicate with translation app with their phone. Race wise, I am a darker colored asian, but they still accept me and my friend.

There is a conception that white and black foreigner have big dong and that make them uncomfortable. There are fear that it might hurt them or make their private part too loose.
Old 18-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcseeking View Post
Thanks for the reply. That was my fear, no love for the white man. I'm still going to give it a shot, maybe if I learn a few key Hangul phrases to get me in the door. Not counting on it though. I've heard Castle and maybe Fish anmas are open to white clients but I don't think they have this amazing club scene.
I honestly don't think you'll get in. She was pretty specific about no white or black patrons into Ga-in's doors.

If you are REALLY keen then you could try during an off-period. They are 24/7 with two breaks from 7am-9am and 7pm-9pm. So you could try like 10am or like 3pm or something.
Old 19-10-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

I don't think I'll get in either but worth a try. I'll assume I won't get in but have a nearby backup for an anma with better reputation of allowing foreigners. Maybe I'll go home sad at the end of the night.

When I used to live in Seoul, I definitely got turned away from some spots but had some reliable anmas in the Yeoksam area that had no problem with a solo white guy. I bet if I went with a group of friends there'd be no chance.

Quote:
I honestly don't think you'll get in. She was pretty specific about no white or black patrons into Ga-in's doors.

If you are REALLY keen then you could try during an off-period. They are 24/7 with two breaks from 7am-9am and 7pm-9pm. So you could try like 10am or like 3pm or something.
Old 19-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcseeking View Post
I don't think I'll get in either but worth a try. I'll assume I won't get in but have a nearby backup for an anma with better reputation of allowing foreigners. Maybe I'll go home sad at the end of the night.

When I used to live in Seoul, I definitely got turned away from some spots but had some reliable anmas in the Yeoksam area that had no problem with a solo white guy. I bet if I went with a group of friends there'd be no chance.
Hmm, actually interesting strategy. Because they keep encouraging me to come with my friends. But I think most people go to Anma solo.

I'm curious if you went with 1-2 locals, if they'd turn you all down or not. They have a rule but they might be willing if it's a group deal...
Old 19-10-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

When I was in Seoul, I went looking for kiss bang. Searching thru Google map, I managed to find 2 of it near to jamsillsaenae station. It was at a crowded place with lots of eateries and massages center. But the two shown on Google map have been replaced and not knowing Korean, I was unable to find out what it had been replaced with. Anyway armed with translation of the word kiss - 키스, I decided to look around the street and the back alley.
Finally managed to find 키스 on a signboard, walked up the stairs but level two was a fried chicken place, level three was deserted, I went down, another bro went up and came down. Sensing that place could be it, I proceeded upwards, saw a door and with a wooden window just like those in a movie, I pressed the bell, a mid 30 guys opened the door and I spoke in English asking whether it’s kiss bang, though he doesn’t understand what I am saying, he ushered me in. He sent me to the toilet to brush my teeth and after I finished, he brought me to a room and trying to explain to me only kissing. He told me to pay him 80K won thru gesturing and told me to wait.

A beautiful Korean lady Came in after awhile.

She was 25yo crystal, we communicated using Google translate, talking about what I do, why I was there etc.

She proceeded to kiss me and lick my whole body, and HJ ME TILL I CUM. She does FJ but I am not upped to it since my intention was looking for a kiss bang. I did ask, but no BJ.

A very good experience. No other payment require unless I opt for FJ.

Total 80K won for an hour of kissing caressing and HJ till cum. Not bad.
Old 19-10-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity View Post
When I was in Seoul, I went looking for kiss bang. Searching thru Google map, I managed to find 2 of it near to jamsillsaenae station. It was at a crowded place with lots of eateries and massages center. But the two shown on Google map have been replaced and not knowing Korean, I was unable to find out what it had been replaced with. Anyway armed with translation of the word kiss - 키스, I decided to look around the street and the back alley.
Finally managed to find 키스 on a signboard, walked up the stairs but level two was a fried chicken place, level three was deserted, I went down, another bro went up and came down. Sensing that place could be it, I proceeded upwards, saw a door and with a wooden window just like those in a movie, I pressed the bell, a mid 30 guys opened the door and I spoke in English asking whether it’s kiss bang, though he doesn’t understand what I am saying, he ushered me in. He sent me to the toilet to brush my teeth and after I finished, he brought me to a room and trying to explain to me only kissing. He told me to pay him 80K won thru gesturing and told me to wait.

A beautiful Korean lady Came in after awhile.

She was 25yo crystal, we communicated using Google translate, talking about what I do, why I was there etc.

She proceeded to kiss me and lick my whole body, and HJ ME TILL I CUM. She does FJ but I am not upped to it since my intention was looking for a kiss bang. I did ask, but no BJ.

A very good experience. No other payment require unless I opt for FJ.

Total 80K won for an hour of kissing caressing and HJ till cum. Not bad.
can choose the lady?
kiss but not french kiss right?
Old 19-10-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehunting View Post
can choose the lady?
kiss but not french kiss right?
They assigned, no intention of changing so didn’t ask.

French kiss all the way! Tongue fights.
Old 20-10-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Great question. My guess is if some Korean guys vouched for me, I'd get in (how do you say small white dong in Korean &#128513. Unfortunately, I don't have any local contacts to help me out.

14-15 years ago when I lived there I had no problems with just about anything, anmas, cabs, etc if I was alone. If I was with a group of white dudes, no chance a taxi would stop for us.

Quote:
Hmm, actually interesting strategy. Because they keep encouraging me to come with my friends. But I think most people go to Anma solo.

I'm curious if you went with 1-2 locals, if they'd turn you all down or not. They have a rule but they might be willing if it's a group deal...
Old 21-10-2019, 05:34 AM
Samster

pantzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ga-In will be the best destination for you.

I can say that Ga-In is the best anma parlor in Seoul. Of course there are many anma places that we can enjoy sex and I’m not saying there are not good. However, in my opinion, Ga-in is way beyond them in terms of girls’ looks. This is the point. While I’ve tripped to several anma, I found the factor that original 1 on 1 service girls are much prettier than club service girls. I love club system but 1 on 1 girls are much better than club girls it was big dilemma. Ga-in is the solution for this problem. If you are in Seoul and want to have sex with Korean girls, don’t hesitate to go to Ga-In. They have website w w w . g a i n a n m a . c o m
Old 22-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
g3100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with So Young last night. Her ad says she is 36 and natural C, well both are fake. You have to add on a bit on the age and the C's are not natural. Despite this I agree with others that her body is still very hot, and her service can't be complained upon. I was very tired last night, but she gave me a long and good massage after we did all the other stuff.

Face wise not the prettiest one but if you are after a good and not rushed service she is a safe bet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1