The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2006, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
joemac21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoemac21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
GL street standers getting worse and worse

Being roaming GL for PRC several times for the past few weeks. But found that the standard of those street standers is getting worse and worse compared to those a year back. Some of them really can make it.

There are rumours that those pretty ones are either “pao” by the rich or go on to work in KTV including those high class ones.

Is all these rumours true? Because if it is looks like we will need to save money to visit those places.
Old 23-09-2006, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lordwild is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: GL street standers getting worse and worse

It's certainly possible. One of the OKTs at Lor 6 once told me he had customers who pay up to $1000 a day just to have the girl for the night (i dunno the exact duration though). That girl must be damn hot!

But I believe there are more pretty PRCs than there are rich Tow Kays, or at least rich Tow Kays who are willing to spend that kind of money.

Now that the GRAND MEETING is over, it's time to hit the lorongs again, in fact, I'm going down later.

I think the pretty ones are usually located at Lor 6 & 8 but service level will not necessarily be up to expectation..

my two cents
Old 23-09-2006, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Definitely... in fact the standard is a drastic drop if u compared to say 3-4 years ago

I still remembered then some of the them could easily pass off as models or part time actress... rely rely pretty ones. wonder if anyone share the same sentiments?
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 23-09-2006, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Inf3rno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemac21
There are rumours that those pretty ones are either “pao” by the rich or go on to work in KTV including those high class ones.

Is all these rumours true? Because if it is looks like we will need to save money to visit those places.

Yes its true, good pretty ones won't be around for long before someone rich comes along to pao, upgrade or keep them as mistresses. Don't forget they are here with the motive to get rich the quickest way possible.
Old 23-09-2006, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
joemac21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoemac21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

$1000/day!! F@#K, these are the people who spoil the market for the rest of us. TAM girls may not even make that much in one night. No wonder, I read in other threads that when these girls return to china, they lead a lavish life, sports car and even toyboyS.

BTW, why does the GRAND MEETING has effects on GL, are you saying the AV riad more often?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwild
It's certainly possible. One of the OKTs at Lor 6 once told me he had customers who pay up to $1000 a day just to have the girl for the night (i dunno the exact duration though). That girl must be damn hot!

But I believe there are more pretty PRCs than there are rich Tow Kays, or at least rich Tow Kays who are willing to spend that kind of money.

Now that the GRAND MEETING is over, it's time to hit the lorongs again, in fact, I'm going down later.

I think the pretty ones are usually located at Lor 6 & 8 but service level will not necessarily be up to expectation..

my two cents
Old 23-09-2006, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah, thank goodness that the Grand Meeting is over. Went there two nights ago and saw many of them. Tried one called Shirley (yeap English name). She was really pretty and slim and sexy. But service wise it was just passable.

The worst ones are those who hurry you, and strip and shower at top speed. Then asked you to tip them...
Old 23-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
APFSDS is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9
Yeah, thank goodness that the Grand Meeting is over. Went there two nights ago and saw many of them. Tried one called Shirley (yeap English name). She was really pretty and slim and sexy. But service wise it was just passable.

The worst ones are those who hurry you, and strip and shower at top speed. Then asked you to tip them...

And don't forget about those that ask for extra when you ask for BJ
Old 23-09-2006, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

go darlene ba.. those meeting guys wouldn't try, would they?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 23-09-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

haizz....i guess poor pple like me , will never have the prettiest gals!!!
somehow, i still prefer Thai........ service tip top!

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 23-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 20
webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!

haiz......... maybe we should hav some standard for them and some GL officer to maintance the standard, if not sooner or later GL street will be packed with a lot of "PRETTY" gals
学习就像是嫖妓,因为又要花钱还需要出力。
梦想就像是意淫,做不到的话就靠想像吧。
Old 23-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
piratedking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by APFSDS
And don't forget about those that ask for extra when you ask for BJ
ya, damn it, last nite with my buddy, at lor2x, he check one gal, I check another, ended up I never up after some questions:-

1. how much?
A: 80 (F**K, since when this kind of standard can ask for 80??)

2. what service?
A: everything (there is a catch here, everything doesn't include BJ one)

3. got BJ?
A: ... ... (forgot what the f she said, but never give me a clear answer)

I told her here only $60, I give her a miss, the gal my buddy up come over to make sure I up cos she worry If I dun up, my buddy dun up (lol, you jump, I jump). Then I just ask my buddy to go ahead, I will kept the bloody $71 in my pocket, tmr go get a thai gal from okt sure much better service.

Then I just rest in the car n wait for my buddy to complete the job. she stand the no buzz come back to me again ask me want to up her for 60 or not, I just told her no mood.
Old 23-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro RRR9,
The shirley u +++ing abt izzzt from shanghai? She always stand at the road entrance to hotel 81 (lor 8) carpark. Near the drain one. Haha, she is really quite pretty. But she lao jiao liao, i think its her 3rd or 4th time come sg le.

Think girls from shanghai or beijing easier to get visa come sg. Thats why she can come so many times.

How do u think of her service? ok to me la. But she very 'dao one ah' Not every customer she serve one. Even some chinese guys she dun serve, let alone guys of other race... Wat to do, ppl pretty can even choose whose $ to earn

Btw she is still in sg now, bro interested can go see see
Old 23-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Samster

I was at Lor 8 around 3am and the place was filled with girls, some old, some new. For bros who are looking for pretty PRCs, I guess Lor 6-8 is more or less the place to go if you don't mind paying $100 + hotel. Of course, not much in terms of service but some do offer great bonking experience.

When it comes GL PRCs, L6-8 is where I always go. Had one very bad experience with one FL at L14 or 16 and that was enough to make me stay away for life!
Old 23-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
xiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Best i feel is still to go china itself, really pretty ones at much less price. there got so much choice. The normal average singaporean is king there
Old 23-09-2006, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiangso
Best i feel is still to go china itself, really pretty ones at much less price. there got so much choice. The normal average singaporean is king there

Ha ha, great idea! Maybe we can organize a tour someday to China and have some fun. I have some contacts over there and can ask her to arrange... hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1