The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cclooklook is Cool - loads of Potential
PRC Pickup in Bangkok

I saw a lot of threads for bangkok and got lost in the jungle of messages, :P.
My brothers and myself heading to bangkok next fri. Any bros can share information where to pick up china gals and the prices in bangkok. All of us dislike dard skin gals leh. Please help. Thanks.
Old 14-10-2006, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC Pickup in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by cclooklook
My brothers and myself heading to bangkok next fri. Any bros can share information where to pick up china gals and the prices in bangkok. All of us dislike dard skin gals leh. Please help. Thanks.
go down to suriwong, look for chinese karoke but pricing very high cos is imported stuff, as for look i think geylang better, cheers
Old 14-10-2006, 07:31 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

bro thaiboy: how are you ?? Any flooding around your Soi/apt area?

To threadstarter: IMHO, if your objective is PRC, here's a suggestion you go book tickets to go Shenzhen /Macau / HK . Plan a trip to Zhuhai/SZ/Chang ping all, within half a day trip from singapore, Plenty of threads in neighbouring threads.

There have many fair skinned PRC SYTs, and much better attitudes you encountered in Singapore, been there done that! ( wish I can go again!)

I had the same thinking years ago, BOY was I WRONG!!!!, go there with an open mind on the Thai girls, and I gurantee you will contract Bangkoklitis!!! but if u insist and have a close mind ( typical of many singaporeans)

, U may have better luck in SIngapore in Geylang for PRC or if u like Visit the "SPAs" in KL many PRC SYTs there too.
Old 14-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Thailand / Bangkok has so many pretty & nice gals, they dont really need imported Asian gals!!!

The population proportion in Thailand is tat there's many more gals than guys!!! Only thing is that Thailand's population is not as huge as China. But otherwise, there's really, really lotsa gals in Thailand. There are oso many pretty & fair-skinned gals in Thailand, many of their ancestors come from China.

There isn't really much of a market demand for PRC gals here, so no point supplying & running into higher risk of "business loss". U can go to Yaowarat, inside 1 of the complex (2nd or 3rd floor), there are some PRC FL, but they all seem quite old & cant really make it (late 30s & above, many with quite a tummy!!!). Oso heard tat they may rush the customers to "hurry up!"

If u really into PRC gals, then it's better to go PRC to get it. Much better looks, service & price than anywhere u can get!!! the real "elites" are still in CHina, while those u see outside China are those who lost out in the hot competition! if u are thrilled & overwhelmed by the quality of PRCs u see in Geylang, then u won't wanna leave PRC once u step in there!!! U may even be willing to die in their hands (at least die cock-standing! hahaha!).

I am oso 1 of those willing to die there one.....
Old 15-10-2006, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
andylee75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Pattaya, I been to 2 KTV places and most of the Girls do speak chinese.
the cost was 2500Bat for overnight. and it is true alot of the thai girls looks chinese, I could not tell the difference and I am chinese.
Old 15-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

In my opinion, Bangkok is probably one of those few places in the world that PRCs will not be able to compete for business in this industry. There are equally as many fair skined girls, equally as attractive and perhaps more experienced in giving men a good time.

My fav is Amsterdam (former Champs Elysess) opposite Fortune Hotel. You'll find enough to satisfy your desires, budget from THB 2,500-5,500. Check out this link to guide you there :

http://www.cityphotoguide.com/node/54

For this trip, no point looking for 'siow loong pow' when you can tuck into delicous tom yam. Aroy!
Old 15-10-2006, 09:06 AM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast
My fav is Amsterdam (former Champs Elysess) opposite Fortune Hotel. You'll find enough to satisfy your desires, budget from THB 2,500-5,500. Check out this link to guide you there :

!
Bro this MP"s gals is overprice..IMHO..Utopia maybe a better option for models, for service wise Caesars rate my top list, Tarawadee and Copa not bad, Posidon my black list........cheers
Old 15-10-2006, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

u go thailand for thai girls. u go china for prc...why bother going thailand for prc? it's ike going to kfc and asking for mac donald?
Old 15-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
Bro this MP"s gals is overprice..IMHO..Utopia maybe a better option for models, for service wise Caesars rate my top list, Tarawadee and Copa not bad, Posidon my black list........cheers
Hi Bro, I concur that the pricing is a bit lop sided, esp from 3,500 onwards, that's why my pickings have been at the 2,500 ,some of them are real gems. At Amsterdam, I've been pointed models at 5,500 which I really can't figure out why, perhaps they are 'new' to the trade and 'fresh'? By the way, on my recent trip last month, I discovered to my dismay that the former 'Cleopatra' is already out of business.

Thanks for the tip on Utopia and others, I will keep it in my PDA for further reference. Cheers!
Old 15-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any bros can share information where to pick up china gals and the prices in bangkok.
Not say I want to come n lecture u. Will u go China n look for a Thai?? Thai gers not pretty enough to sexify u?

Quote:
All of us dislike dard skin gals leh. Please help. Thanks.
U will be surprise to find some Thai gers are fair n with pink nipples.
Old 15-10-2006, 12:24 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Going to BKK and look for PRC? Have you been to BKK before in the first place? Have you seen the population there, seen the girls there? Have you been to China as well? Come on, go see first then we talk. In BKK the quality of gals are stunning, more than enough to fill one's liking. Fair skin? Why? They glow in the dark is it?

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 15-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Fair skin? Why? They glow in the dark is it?
kekekekekekeke u make my day pal
Old 16-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
darick53 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro,

You could try the Spark Disco at the Emeral Hotel in Ratchada Road. CM2 recently also fill with chinese girls. I have been there the 3 days.

I am staying in Bangkok for work actually, so I know. But....... I don't think u should come to BKK for PRC.

Darick
Old 16-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
The Wanderer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The closest you can get is to ask for a Chinese Thai. Most outcall services provide choices of Thai or Chinese Thai girl. I have tried one, age 20, very sweet and playful, speak slightly better English than most Thai girls, and some Teochew.

But I can tell you, Thai girls are equally great if not better, and can be fair as well.

Good Luck
The Wanderer
Old 16-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

When in Rome, do as the romans do.
There are abundance of fair-skinned tomyam in Bkk.... In fact too many to choose from... The Uni, Hi-so......

Dont bother abt the PRC as they cant compete in terms of price and service.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1