The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Recommendation for MP around hougang, sengkang or punggol

Hi bro, can I have the contact please? Tia
Old 15-10-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
Hi bro, can I have the contact please? Tia
Originally Posted by Luscioussin View Post
Tried one of the spas at Jalan Kayu, was not bad.

As my body was really aching from work I went for the 2 hour package.

Receptionist was a guy, but should be the manager only. Forgot to ask if can select ML so they just randomly gave me one viet auntie.

I immediately asked if can switch to a thai ML, then came one tall lady with a nice big chest.

Massage was great, proper strength, really focused on the knots and know her way around. Then came the lower body portion and she slowly removed my massage shorts. Slowly the fingers went in between my legs and up my crack and her fingers really know how to make a man stand. Caress until damn shiok like HLDY kind. Asked me to turn over and I slowly open my legs so she got more space to play. Then popped GQ and immediately started stroking me good, the tongue auto go to my nipples damn shiok! Free auto-roaming as well and her big tits were damn shiok to squeeze. After shoot finish she helped to clean up and continued the massage till time up, still got crack back all.

Face: 8/10 Pretty thai lady, nice smile
Body: 6/10 Boobs very big but the behind a bit flat,very tall also
Massage: 9/10 Barely told her where to press and she already know, stretch me around and loosened up everything!
HJ: 7/10 quite good and auto tongue but other than auto-roaming (inside also) not much

Damage was $50 after entry fee.

Willing to exchange contact for other MP/ML in kovan/sengkang/hougang area, PM me
Old 15-10-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Really so happening there ��Can pm me Jalan kayu viet Ml ��

Last edited by sibeinerd; 16-10-2019 at 12:33 AM.
Old 16-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
play4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplay4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was told to top up to additional $25 for the package to roam. Damn. Carrot
Old 16-10-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by play4fun View Post
I was told to top up to additional $25 for the package to roam. Damn. Carrot
Alot of the mp are doing this. The last few I tried tell me top up also.i just reject them. Face black and not chatting with me.
Old 16-10-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

I think all this shop if ask top up once reject their service mood immediately like drop to zero hahaha.

Add special oil for massage?? = NO
Add for P massage?? = NO
Add for autoroam?? = NO

They become a robot instantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Alot of the mp are doing this. The last few I tried tell me top up also.i just reject them. Face black and not chatting with me.
Old 16-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
I think all this shop if ask top up once reject their service mood immediately like drop to zero hahaha.

Add for P massage?? = NO
Add for autoroam?? = NO

True. But as a paying customer why should I let them control option. So I rather don't get anything from their add on. The more u give the more greedy they will.
Old 17-10-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
play4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplay4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post

Add for P massage?? = NO
Add for autoroam?? = NO

This I totally agreed. I also says no.
But sad is the ML I know. Tried her skill good. From old place to here.
Tell me to top up because the shop practice this. Must get before do the routine. Then top up her the add-on fee.. u know. Double. I was like what e crap. Visited liao. Gian liao. Complete the flow.

That's why now the "ad" says 50+50 get it liao. Simi Pattern man. TL big time
Old 17-10-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Most of those shop with uniform this pattern even u regular to a ML some will change their mindset after sometime. Those smaller shop slightly better but sometime too pushy for extra cash inflow.

So i guess as a customer we really have to have our own control unless really horn growing than see how lo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
True. But as a paying customer why should I let them control option. So I rather don't get anything from their add on. The more u give the more greedy they will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by play4fun View Post
This I totally agreed. I also says no.
But sad is the ML I know. Tried her skill good. From old place to here.
Tell me to top up because the shop practice this. Must get before do the routine. Then top up her the add-on fee.. u know. Double. I was like what e crap. Visited liao. Gian liao. Complete the flow.

That's why now the "ad" says 50+50 get it liao. Simi Pattern man. TL big time
Old 20-10-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

newbie here...

if u $50 for hj, do we pay the lady or we pay the total at the cashier?

Then need to write down our name and nric at the counter?
Old 20-10-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
newbie here...

if u $50 for hj, do we pay the lady or we pay the total at the cashier?

Then need to write down our name and nric at the counter?
the special is usually to the lady. as for writing down details, its just normal practice for shop owners to keep a record. btw no1 really checks what u write in there if u get what i mean
Old 20-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
the special is usually to the lady. as for writing down details, its just normal practice for shop owners to keep a record. btw no1 really checks what u write in there if u get what i mean
wow.. thanks bro for the explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread