The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
yeokokkien is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Easy - pickup points in Bangkok

Hi any,

pls share latest -----easy pick up / happening in disco / clubs......

will be in bangkok next month...........
Old 26-12-2007, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DaveC65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lazy - pickup points in Bangkok

All the information you want is in these four threads

Massage parlours in Bkk
Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations
FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok
Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Read through at least for the past 5 or 6 months of posts. Copy and paste the key information like location, costs and recommendations.

In the past few months, I've already accumulated about 12 pages of information with maps of all the worthwhile locations, what to avoid - especially tuk tuks and scam artists; booked my accomodation thru here as well with the help of the ThaiHotelDiscounts thread and its threadstarter, found the better MPs to go to and lots of worthwhile websites. All it takes is a little effort on your part
Old 26-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Easy - pickup points in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeokokkien View Post
Hi any,

pls share latest -----easy pick up / happening in disco / clubs......

will be in bangkok next month...........
dun be lazy, just go to each posts and read up. there is a lot of posts on these stuff. check it out urself instead of reposting again.
Old 26-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Easiest pick-up joint:

Anywhere. Seriously, go try it. I did when I just got here (thinking to just try my luck like back in SG), and suprisingly... it is insanely easy to pick up chicks. And I'm talking about 'normal' and not working chicks.

Unfortunately, adventures got cut short when gf decided she should stay at my place to keep me from straying.

Might as well try your luck eh? Since you probably don't have much to do while in transit from one massage place to the next.
Old 26-12-2007, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i think as long as u're presentable, friendly and obviously aint thai, any disco in BKK also can try.. start some cock conversation asking about closing time? nice place to hang out? or even the location of toilet?, impt is let people know u're singaporean cause it makes them more willing to help this "blur" tourist. just my 2 bahts, have fun..
Old 27-12-2007, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanz View Post
i think as long as u're presentable, friendly and obviously aint thai, any disco in BKK also can try.. start some cock conversation asking about closing time? nice place to hang out? or even the location of toilet?, impt is let people know u're singaporean cause it makes them more willing to help this "blur" tourist. just my 2 bahts, have fun..
after drunk then blur blur put your "blur" tourist cock into the girl's pussy at her apartment.
Old 27-12-2007, 07:58 AM
Samster

ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Still works even if you look Thai... some days I can't really be bothered to dress too well, and get mistaken for Thai, and still manage some action.

First word out of your mouth, even if you speak Thai, they can tell from accent that you're not from around these parts.

It's like Forrest Gump said, "Life's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." So just try your luck! Never know what could come out of it.
Old 27-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Still works even if you look Thai... some days I can't really be bothered to dress too well, and get mistaken for Thai, and still manage some action.

First word out of your mouth, even if you speak Thai, they can tell from accent that you're not from around these parts. .
hahaha, u saying thai guys' dressing suck is it? actually thai girls have commented saying i dress different from thai guys.. in a negative way.. different cultures diff fashion sense? doesn't matter la, i find those thai guys that chiong kinda pussy anyway..
Old 27-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Samster

98% of Thai guys wear re-coloured uni uniform to clubs, lol.

By day, white tops and black pants. By night, other-coloured-top, black pants.

I even had a friend that wore school uniform into a club.
Old 28-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ponkponk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 pickup success factor:

1) You are rich
2) You are handsome
3) It is your lucky day (trust me, it happens!)

What does the above have in common?
You need guts/confidence to pickup and my advise is get 'some' booze and you have guts to pick anybody(including ladyboys? haha).

Puyings in Thai are quite steady. Some not interested will not give you a big NO but from their body language, you will know the answer.

Heading BKK tomorrow but don't think will have chance to pick up a normal girl in disco because my puying is staying.

Hopefully can meet up with Norice and Knowtender in BKK to see more interesting places.
Have fun everybody!
Old 28-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
kissyourboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykissyourboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponkponk View Post
3 pickup success factor:

1) You are rich
2) You are handsome
3) It is your lucky day (trust me, it happens!)
Ha ha..... think this is true at any pick up joint across the globe.
Old 28-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

TS you go one BKK must open so many threads ask same questions meh?

Aside to the bros: I feel as long as you are a foreigner you stand a good advantage......just like those baldy old white guys who get laid by our local SPGs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1