The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver5surfer View Post
upz 13 points for exchange. silver5surfer
Thanks bro. Will do after I recharge :-)
Old 04-01-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the support bros yangshanwang, G20Summit and amandu :-)
Old 04-01-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Chapter 35: Alexei - Felix’s Secret

This is interesting, Alexei thought. He had never thought about looking up on his brother-in-law in the database but apparently, he was one of those hit by the data breach in Singapore recently. Alexei scrolled through his medical records.... Hhhmmm.... That’s strange, there is the record of a fertility test, done months before he married Arlena, so why didn’t he mention it before? Digging deeper, Alexei squinted at the dense rows of data... Ahhh.... Shit. Should he break the news to them? He feels bad about doing this to Felix, but honestly, his responsibility is to Vicky. His brother-in-law is just someone who he happened to share familial ties with by marriage, not choice. The moral code he had picked up as an urchin on the streets of Moscow, reinforced by his instructors at the Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedk (SVR) had been simple. One owes ties only to direct kin, people whom you have chosen to adopt as your own blood. Quickly getting what he needed, he sent it all to Vicky in an email.

By the way, he better remind Vicky to update her online security. Vicky has been a lovely wife, but having grown up in a safe and secure environment, her sheltered life had failed to prepare her for the horrid reality of the world. It’s quite possible she did not bother updating any of her online passwords since they have relocated to Hong Kong for a while. He had checked up Vicky and Arlena in the database once the news of the breach broke, not officially of course, but on the Dark Web. Rumors had circulated for a while and it is important that he is always kept up to date on what’s going on.

Alexei Tikhonov, blonde, ruggedly handsome, with bluish-green eyes, square jaw, and a chiseled chin, once KGB/SVR operative, now concerned husband looking out for his wife and sister-in-law, what a laugh.

Alexei looked out his window, enjoying the beautifully ugly city below his feet. Hong Kong has always reminded him of a pond in summer. Glittering from afar, the scum floating to the top, swimming alongside the cream while the masses swim among the muck at the bottom. He has many homes now, where once he had none. Billionaire and philanthropist, part-time Russian James Bond. He has so many conflicting responsibilities, duties, and goals that pull him in different directions.

It has been a long time since he had thought about his youth. He was lucky not to be ‘disappeared’ but his adoptive father had a weird sense of humor. Who could have imagined a party apparatchik adopting a street waif after his failed pickpocketing attempt? It was something that was practically unheard of, especially on the cold merciless streets of Mother Russia.

He had never told Vicky what business he was on when they met in Tokyo, but her ability to pick out his innermost thoughts and emotions, her quiet vulnerability had drawn him in. He had done the same for her, the day she had finally sought his help and he had stood by her, protected her while she went to the embassy.

It has been many years since then. The love story of the older man, the white gaijin who fell in love with another gaijin in Japan. They had kept in touch after the whole incident until he could no longer deny his feelings for her. He had taken the bold step to fly to Singapore then, proposing to her, meeting her parents to receive their blessings, and meeting Arlena for the first time.

Meeting Arlena in person had been a shock. He had seen her pictures before of course, and he could not deny she is stunningly beautiful in a sweet manner, or kawaii as the Japanese would say it. It was not her physical beauty but what’s inside. It was like seeing Katarina again, alive in the flesh. The impish smile, the twinkling laugh. Even the unconscious way she sweeps her hair behind her ears as she concentrated on what’s in front of her. Her every mannerism, every move serve to remind him of Katarina.

Despite the passage of years, he has never forgotten his first love, dead so many years ago. Dead by her own hands. Dead out of despair and desolation. Alone in her cold bleak apartment. Alone despite all his efforts.

But he is pledged to Vicky now. Sweet, innocent Vicky. Bright and outgoing where Arlena was demure and shy. Tall and statuesque where Arlena was dainty and petite. Secretly vulnerable where Arlena hid a core of strength. The two sisters are night and day, even the features are different, Vicky has smaller eyes where Arlena’s are big and doe-like, a straight sharp nose where Arlena’s is pert and cute. The only similarity they share is in the mouth. Generous lips that can exude both sweetness and sexuality when pouting or brightening up the entire room with a laugh. He was pretty sure Arlena has big breasts like Vicky too, perhaps even a tad bigger, a bit too big for her small and dainty frame.

He had made sure to stay out of Singapore from that moment onwards. Far, far away from Arlena so he could never be tempted to test his resolve.

Returning to his desk, he looked at the work he has to complete for the day. He needs a break. Vicky is in Singapore with Arlena and the two ladies are planning a getaway in Bali. Maybe he should give Vicky a surprise.

That might just do the trick he thought. He has been celibate for too long. Patiently waiting for her to recover from their shared grief. Perhaps a romantic tryst in Bali might just do the trick in rekindling the embers of her passion. With any luck, it might just get him warm between the bedsheets again. Thinking of Vicky’s naked body, Alexei smiled to himself as he worked. He can't wait to see the look of surprise on Vicky’s face when he pops up in Bali.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
dahua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support and camping!
Old 05-01-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Waiting for more!
Top notch, TS.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Thank you bros hatemehate and dahua :-)
Old 05-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Chapter 36: Threats - Boss Chen

May sat with Boss Chen. It was Monday. Boss Chen had been sitting with the video clip she has edited for him over the weekend. It appears he has decided how to proceed and he would need her help.

“Kelly and Felix are avoiding each other you say?”

“Yes, boss. They don't look too happy about the whole thing, but they still love each other.”

Hhhmmm. Looks like he will have to adjust his plan very slightly then. “Edit the clips, I want the bit about Kelly strip-dancing in. This will be the special I will show Kelly. As for Felix, I want only the parts he is frantically fucking Kelly. The part where he is fucking her hard even when she is screaming in pain is particularly good. Make sure you keep that. I want it to show what he is doing. Clearly.”

“Yes, boss. How long do I have?”

“I want Felix’s tape first. Give it to me by Friday. You can give me Kelly’s tape next week. That is less urgent. Oh, I want screenshots too. Make sure the pictures show their faces clearly. I want pictures of Felix having fun, and as for Kelly, some her painful expressions.”

Shit, yet more work!

“Remember May. I just want short excerpts of the highlights. It is not an MTV for god’s sake. Don’t bother with the music, just short snippets of Felix having fun, that’s all. Remember. I just want the parts showing his excitement, especially when she is crying in pain. Skip the parts where Kelly is encouraging him.”

“Yes, boss. I will give you the photos and video before Friday.”

“Is there anything else you think I should know?”

“Oh yes, Arlena will be flying to Bali with her sister this Friday. I think I have told you that last week.”

“No, you didn’t.” Boss Chen replied, a cold menace lurking in his tone even as his mind began to churn quickly.

The mood in the room suddenly turned bleak. Fuck! Did I not tell him this last Friday when I met him to pass him the thumb drive?

“I want both their tapes tomorrow. Do you hear? Tomorrow! The pictures too. And book me tickets to Bali. You too. I want two villas, one for you and one for me, side by side. And make sure the villas are discreet, I don’t want neighbours.” James barked, his swift thoughts reassembling the ruins of his original plan. In fact, this might be even better, rushed, but better. It just means he has to move everything up, that’s all. He has no intention of telling May that of course, better to keep her in the dark. In the dark and fearful of his anger.

“Y...Y...Yes… Yes, Boss. I w-will do t-t-that boss….” May trembled in the face of his icy fury.

“And make sure they are near where the two girls are staying. Is that clear?”

“YYeee...sss!”

“Anything else you ‘forgot’ to tell me? Anything important like this?”

Nnn… No Boss! Nothing… Argh!” May grunted with pain as Boss Chen grabbed her ponytail and pulled near his face.

“I think it has been a while since your last lesson, hasn’t it? You have become careless, haven’t you?”

“N...N...No Boss! No no! Please!”

“You are lucky this is the office. Now get everything I want to be done completed. And report to me again when you are done. I want an update.”

“Yes, Boss… Sorry Boss… I won’t mess it up, Boss…” May grovelled as she quickly left the office.

Bitch. He hates surprises like these. A lack of proper planning often results in surprises, and he hates surprises, especially the unpleasant ones. Breathing deeply to calm himself, he reminded himself that this is a good thing. Having Arlena alone and vulnerable overseas will only make his task an easier one. Swiftly, he made a mental note to confront Felix about his little ‘indiscretion’ as soon as May gets his tape ready. He just hopes that Everything can happen in time to facilitate the outcome he wants.

And now, he needs to cook up an excuse for Elaine so he can be overseas for a few days. Dammit!

“Dear, I would need to fly to Indonesia this Friday. It’s an emergency, there’s something urgent I need to handle there.”

“Oh… Okay. Anyone from the office going with you?”

“Just May. That’s all.”

May. That fucking slut. Elaine had identified the relationship between James and May over the years. Although there is no real heat in her reaction, it is still difficult for her to accept that her husband is traveling overseas with his whore, even if it is really for business.

“No hanky panky alright. I’ll check with May when she comes back.”

“None dear, no. It’s purely business, nothing to do with May at all. Most definitely no hanky-panky with her.” James said with a straight face, helped by the fact that it is technically true.

“Alright then. Be safe ok? When will you be back?”

“Monday hopefully. Hopefully, we can get everything done by then.”

It has better be settled. It appears that May had already planted some seeds on the fertile ground. With any luck, meeting Arlena and her sister in Bali would appear to be a coincidence and not deliberate manipulation. May had better succeed at her final task. She needs to find out where the sisters are staying.

Tuesday. May is getting sick of Boss Chen and his perverted fascination with every beautiful woman who crosses his path. What is it with him? She had spent hours editing the videos last night. And now he wants her to find out where they are staying? How the heck is she supposed to do that? It’s not like she is a private investigator.

Finally, she decided to go for the direct approach. She popped by Felix’s table and asked, “ Hi Felix, do you know which villa is your wide staying at in Bali?”

“Huh? Why do you want to know?”

“Oh, my daughter is going there for the first time next week but I have never been there for a while. Would like to know where she’s staying, and maybe ask her some questions about what activities are available, how’s the security nearby and how are the rooms like, you know, things like that.” May quickly lied, hoping her sudden improvisation won't raise his suspicion.

“Oh? Uh, I think Arlena mentioned something about Kuta? Seminyak? Somewhere along Sunset Road or something. I would need to ask again if you like the exact details.”

“That would be great! Sorry sorry, you know how Lauren is just 19, I am really worried about her. I promise I won’t tell anyone where she is staying, I just like to know that there is an adult I know staying near the area so Lauren can get help if needed.”

“Oh… Okay… I guess that should be fine. Do you want me to tell Arlena so she knows?”

“Erm, that would be nice. But I really don’t think there is a need. Why disturb her on her holiday? I will only ever need to get in touch with her if there is a problem anyway. So y-yeah, don’t tell her, please. I will feel very bad if I disturbed her on her vacation.”

“Oh, alright then,” Felix replied, slightly puzzled. He supposed there’s no harm if it helps to put May’s concern about Lauren at ease. He is just unsure if the address really makes a difference? After all, if Lauren gets into trouble, a phone call to Arlena should do the trick as well, right? Of course! He almost smacked himself on his forehead. The distance! Bali is an island but it’s much larger, and transport is a hassle, much messier than Singapore’s. Time may be of the essence in an emergency and if she is staying conveniently close by, it’s easier for Arlena to check in on her as well. Happy that he had finally resolved the situation, he sent May a screengrab of where the Airbnb is located, and happily went back to work.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhyde79 View Post
Chapter 36: Threats - Boss Chen
just returned you 10 points.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Wah now with the ex-KGB, and boss Chen, will there be a collab and see all the female characters being screw royally?

Of course this is an adult forum, trust most avid readers like myself will ask TS for the optimal sextifying outcome. No moral police needed, for that we can the regular papers!

TS thanks and looking forward to your much anticipated narrative! Cheers!😎
Old 07-01-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Wah now with the ex-KGB, and boss Chen, will there be a collab and see all the female characters being screw royally?

Of course this is an adult forum, trust most avid readers like myself will ask TS for the optimal sextifying outcome. No moral police needed, for that we can the regular papers!

TS thanks and looking forward to your much anticipated narrative! Cheers!😎
Thank you bro redarrow! Your loyal support is much appreciated!
Old 07-01-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Chapter 37: A Lull before the Storm - Felix

It was almost time to end work. Felix stretched himself in an attempt to loosen his tensed shoulders. He really should listen to Arlena and get up to walk about every now and then instead of hunching over his laptop for long hours at a stretch. Unable to help himself, he sneaked a peek at Kelly’s cubicle, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. Their eyes met and he shrunk back immediately.

What the hell is he doing? They have been avoiding each other ever since they have come back from Vietnam last week. It has been a torturous period, avoiding her while she is constantly on his mind. He was lucky that Arlena was busy with Vicky, she’s either meeting her or going around town to meet up with old friends whom she has no time for during school term. With any luck, she would not detect anything wrong with him. He is more worried about Vicky though. She has always been the one who is ultra sensitive. He would have never gotten away with his poor acting skills if Vicky was his wife.

“Felix. Felix!”

“Sorry, I was thinking about something.”

“Boss wants to see you. Now, Felix.” Uncle Wang said.

Shit. He had tried probing Uncle Wang about his suspicions about the Vietnam accounts but Wang brushed it off. When he tried again, he was… Met with a stone wall. Wang had politely but firmly told him off, and ordered to mind his own business.

Is this what it is about? Boss Chen telling him he’s fired for poking his nose into things he’s not supposed to? Shit!

************************************************** ************************************************** ****

“Sit down, James.”

“Thank you, Boss.”

James looked at Felix, enjoying his discomfort. He looks very uneasy, a guilty conscience must be troubling him. What a sheltered young boy. It is about time he learns that a conscience is just a roadblock to success, especially in their line of business.

“Wang told me about what you did with the Vietnam accounts.”

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Wang had told Boss about his curiosity, and now he is about to be fired! Or worse!

“He said you’ve done a good job, and that he would like you to stick around to learn more. He said it’s rare to find a young man who is willing to stick his neck out to ask questions, that takes courage and he admires that.”

Aaaahhhh…. Felix sat easier after he heard that. Old Uncle Wang is…. Damm! He owes Wang an apology and a drink… No! Make that a meal!

James looked at Felix and chuckled. He has taken the carrot…. And now… The stick.

“You’ve been with us a while now, right? Six months isn’t it?”

“Yes, Boss.”

“You are a promising young man, and I see great things for you ahead.”

Felix could sense there is a ‘but’ lurking in that statement. He leaned forward slightly, waiting for Boss Chen to continue.

“But something had come into my possession lately. Something rather, tricky.”

Sliding a manila envelope across the table, he gestured for Felix to pick it up.

Felix pulled out the photos from the envelope. The empty room in the first photo looks awfully familiar to him.

“Look through all of them, would you?”

Felix did as suggested. He gasped in terror as it suddenly hit him! It’s Kelly’s hotel room in Vietnam! He sat rooted in shock as he flipped through the photos. Picture after picture, their mouths open in muted pleasure, but he could still remember vividly her fearful cries of joy. Mercifully, he came quickly to the end, the last photograph clearly showing the bestial look of lust on his face as he fucked Kelly from behind.

“Can you please explain this? I have nothing against what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own rooms, even if it’s between an employee and our company intern who are, arguably, doing this on company time as they are on a business trip. Having said that, I really really hope you have a good explanation for this, and I sincerely hope it is consensual. Otherwise, I would have to report you. It looks awfully like rape there.”

Time crawled to a stop as Felix sat slumped in the chair, defeated. He could find no words to explain what happened that night, no way to justify his actions. The small corner of his mind that still remains functional noted impassionately that whoever selected the photos was a master. Every single picture was carefully chosen to portray him as the aggressor. Nothing was shown to indicate Kelly enjoyed the process. Nothing was shown of the striptease she did at the start to entice him. He’s fucked! Fucked! There is no way he can salvage his career now! Nor his life!

“I know all this must have come as a shock to you. Believe me, it came as a shock to me too. The two of you are the last persons I would ever, imagine coming together to do what you did. Like I said, I really wanted to help you. Really, I do. So listen carefully now to what I have to say.”

Hope sprang forth in Felix’s heart as Boss Chen’s words registered. Desperately, he sprang at the lifeline that Boss Chen is dangling before, eager to know how he can dig his way out.

“I am going to give you until tomorrow, Thursday, to give me a reasonable explanation for what happened. If it is consensual, I would like you to have some proof, otherwise…” Boss Chen shrugged his shoulder, the threat left hanging in the air.

“I-I-... Yes, Boss. Thank you, boss. I-I- will give you a reasonable explanation by tomorrow boss!”

“Good. Good. You are a talented young man you know? It is such a pity if you allow a single misstep to ruin the impressive career you have built for yourself so far.” Boss Chen patted Felix on his shoulder, a paternalistic gesture of assurance.

“By the way, if you cannot prove your innocence by tomorrow, please start packing. I will be away this Friday, so hopefully, you will be gone when I return.”

Felix left Boss Chen’s office with a heavy heart, overwhelmed by the impending sense of doom.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****

James forced himself to wait patiently. Let’s see, Felix should be at his cubicle, working up his courage to ask Kelly for a talk tonight so he could get her help when he is meeting me tomorrow. To do that, he would have to cancel Wednesday date night with Arlena. He is such a pathetic sob, he would be giving a lame excuse, so that will make her suspicious… Hhhmmmm…. I wonder if she’s waiting nearby, it would really seal the deal if she sees him leaving the office together with Kelly…

Unaware of Boss Chen’s watching eyes, Felix finally stood up from his cubicle. He took a deep breath and then walked purposefully towards Kelly’s cubicle.

Bingo! James exulted. He feels like a god, manipulating the pitiful masses beneath him. People can be so predictable sometimes. Now, what time should he send the videos to Arlena? How long would it take Felix and Kelly to come to terms? Would it just be dinner, or dinner and post-dinner activities, he wondered. Let’s give it two hours. Pictures for Felix, the video for Arlena. Enough of a difference in format for plausible deniability if he ever becomes suspicious. Somehow, James doubts that between the stick he had just used, the situation with Kelly and the impending confrontation with his wife, poor, poor Felix would be left with any time for careful analysis and thinking tonight.

Arlena was not looking forward to their dinner date tonight which was why she breathed a sigh of relief when Felix cancelled, claiming he has to work overtime. It is just one more nail in his coffin, for lying about being capable of having children when he is not. Bastard!

Vicky had very carefully told her the truth when they met for high tea earlier. It had taken a while to register, but Vicky had calmly and carefully talked her out of her initial outburst. Apparently, Vicky had had the information for a while. She came prepared with brochures and booklets outlining some of the treatments they could go for.

She had carefully explained how a low sperm count could be improved through diet and exercise, and how IVF could help. She has also talked about how it was only one test, and that the poor reading could be due to a one-off event, like how men in certain occupations would have lower sperm counts due to heat, or sickness.

It took a while but Arlena had finally calmed down enough she felt she could accept this news. She is still angry though and worried that in the end, none of the alternatives would work. In no mood to shop, she was seated at the Starbucks near his office, waiting for him. She was not looking forward to their dinner date tonight, worried that she might lose her cool and get into an argument with him, in public, or perhaps break down and cry in front of strangers. Damm that Felix! Why didn’t he tell me earlier! We could have started treatment years ago!

Looking at his message one more time, Arlena decided she should just leave. It’s already 6.30 pm. She has thought that maybe she could give him a surprise so it would be easier to get him to open up to her later. She is still angry at Felix, but she loves him too. Sigh… She should have asked how long he is expecting to stay in the office earlier before she decided to wait for him.

As she stood up to leave, she was stunned by what she saw in front of her.

Felix walked beside Kelly as they left the office, an awkward silence hanging in the air between them. It feels like there’s a lot to be said between them, and yet at the same time, so very little.

Behind them, a pair of teary eyes watched in silence.
Old 07-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story, TS.

Love the pacing and the plot lines.

Really looking forward to more soon.

Thank you for a VERY enjoyable read.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
indulgent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and hope to read more updates.
Cheers to TS.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Qenzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story, wishing for more updates.
Applause for bro TS
Old 07-01-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Anoeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story, support here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1