The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 24-04-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
Came across decent service in one of the joints at JS, with very good 4 hands massage (real massage) and service (late 30's viet milf).
must be one of those next to the escalator... ah boh is the same shop upstairs...

bro.. most of us talk abt high floor ones... the rest are new open this few years and carrot price compare to upstairs...
Old Today, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwyourmom View Post
Haha Cecilia spotted at ppl park centre b1 . Beside massage shop and hair dressing salon. I went recently 60 for ar cim
i dont think is true.
Old Today, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
i dont think is true.
Is true, I was shocked to see her. Quoted me 2 blue 2 red for fj even though standard price there is 1 blue 3 red. High foot traffic so rarely got customer since both the security booth and female toilet got direction line of sight to anyone heading towards the shop
Old Today, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
i dont think is true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Is true, I was shocked to see her. Quoted me 2 blue 2 red for fj even though standard price there is 1 blue 3 red. High foot traffic so rarely got customer since both the security booth and female toilet got direction line of sight to anyone heading towards the shop
What time both of you go? Why so many mixed reviews de? Some say have some say no have. I won't be surprised if it's someone who looks like her and just suka suka say it's her or just CSB lor.

I need to find time to visit and hope not waste of my time lol

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Today, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 1
Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dun need to explain to retards living in their own world . To them whatever is fake as long as u spoonfed them. Leave them to their own devices while we get the good service . They left to think why they can’t find or can’t get and blame others for bullshitting. That’s what losers are made of
Old Today, 10:05 AM
Samster

Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
What time both of you go? Why so many mixed reviews de? Some say have some say no have. I won't be surprised if it's someone who looks like her and just suka suka say it's her or just CSB lor.

I need to find time to visit and hope not waste of my time lol
Find your own laubu better
Old Today, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone poke Pokémon recently? Still have fishy smell?
Old Today, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
From what I know, Cecilia doesn't offer FJ
Old Today, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
u r right. she doesnt offer fj. max is fingering
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
u r right. she doesnt offer fj. max is fingering
I did not even managed to finger her before. Contact with her pussy was not allowed
Old Today, 06:59 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Exactly. That's why I find it damn sus when it's mentioned she offer FJ. Knn no matter how many times I visit her she die die won't allow FJ. The closest I got was she grind my erected 2ic and I had to hold back the urge not to insert

Old Today, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Find your own laubu better
Eh lanjiao. How many clone accounts you have? Why always create new account and get points so fast? Knn so hard to use 1 account meh

Old Today, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh lanjiao. How many clone accounts you have? Why always create new account and get points so fast? Knn so hard to use 1 account meh
eh lanjiao la. u loser dreaming to get laid talk so much for fuck? cannot get say cannot get dun say bullshit. your brains full of shit thats why ypur name stupidcharsiew
Old Today, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
eh lanjiao la. u loser dreaming to get laid talk so much for fuck? cannot get say cannot get dun say bullshit. your brains full of shit thats why ypur name stupidcharsiew
Just like your other clone accounts I'm gonna add you to my ignore list

Old Today, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just like your other clone accounts I'm gonna add you to my ignore list
then still lingering around like a housefly for what? u lau jiao meh? LANJIAO la 2021 join nia. kpkb like your mother die . hopefully
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1