The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spas and MPs to open in Post CB Phase 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Dreaming of soaking in world spa hot pool...rainy weather shiok to soak in hot pool, followed by shuang fei...alas it will remain a dream
Oh my bro do bring back goood old days damn!
Old 02-06-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

cock massage consider health?
Old 07-06-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Ask minister no use, if covid virus is not going to stop it will never b safe for all to cheong! As long got even 1 transmission in sg, no one is 100% safe.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Spas and MPs to open in Post CB Phase 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Ask minister no use, if covid virus is not going to stop it will never b safe for all to cheong! As long got even 1 transmission in sg, no one is 100% safe.
================================================== ======
any DIY Budget for those who SEXcrifice during CCB?
Old 09-06-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

dunno when can cheong again
Old 11-06-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Frankly I have been walking past many massage shops recently and I see many of them already close shop and all looking for new tenants. A lot of them game over already, ladies already went home and it might be a permanent closure of many of our favourite spots.

Even if things open up, i suspect many of us are also not willing to risk going for a massage. I mean how fun can it be if the ladies are all wearing masks, gloves and no autoroam. The whole point of going to massage is for a bit of intimate action, kiss kiss, raba raba, maybe a suck suck. But is it worth it? I mean many of us are no stranger to risk. STDs are not new, we are human etc but this time round, this "Covid 19 STD" can spread to our family members, colleague, friends and personally I have already resigned to the fact no more action for me till the vaccine is out. Sigh.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Frankly I have been walking past many massage shops recently and I see many of them already close shop and all looking for new tenants. A lot of them game over already, ladies already went home and it might be a permanent closure of many of our favourite spots.

Even if things open up, i suspect many of us are also not willing to risk going for a massage. I mean how fun can it be if the ladies are all wearing masks, gloves and no autoroam. The whole point of going to massage is for a bit of intimate action, kiss kiss, raba raba, maybe a suck suck. But is it worth it? I mean many of us are no stranger to risk. STDs are not new, we are human etc but this time round, this "Covid 19 STD" can spread to our family members, colleague, friends and personally I have already resigned to the fact no more action for me till the vaccine is out. Sigh.
Bro... u think the way is very logic.. sure got some other bro think like you... but for every 1 that think the same as you... there will be 10 that think opposite way... so the old saying is...

want to cheong dun scare, want to scare dun cheong..

MP wont toh one... there is many many waiting to open...
Old 11-06-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 17
Joe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoe_Lim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro... u think the way is very logic.. sure got some other bro think like you... but for every 1 that think the same as you... there will be 10 that think opposite way... so the old saying is...

want to cheong dun scare, want to scare dun cheong..

MP wont toh one... there is many many waiting to open...
Precisely, you are absolutely correct. Up you bro.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -135 / Power: 0
dysoncool dysoncool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
dunno when can cheong again
Next month
Old 11-06-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Next month
Old 11-06-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
ahkhoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahkhoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Even the spas are allowed to open, there may be frequent checks by the authorities.
Old 11-06-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

I guess spas and MPs are considered " personal wellness " and thus will reopen in Phase 2.
Old 12-06-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Spas and MPs to open in Post CB Phase 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
I guess spas and MPs are considered " personal wellness " and thus will reopen in Phase 2.
I also hope the same
Old 12-06-2020, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
selmun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ======
any DIY Budget for those who SEXcrifice during CCB?
Ask ah Heng la
Old 12-06-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Malaysia Gov claim they have resume majority over the economy activiry (business) , except 11 business activity which has close contact...... MP is one of it @@
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1