The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

Any feedback on New Gaea Spa?
Old 02-06-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

U have any good place to intro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
I got feedback this is a lousy and expensive place to visit.
Old 03-06-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
U have any good place to intro?
Ofcourse i have.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
Ofcourse i have.
Pm me too. Had lousy services at 99 Spa too
Old 03-06-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

marine parade Vspa. next to the coffeeshop near NTUC. another scam. paid $55 for massage. ask if i wanna do the $88 one. i told her no then the massage is like shit. so i asked what is the $88 like. she say more thorough. another BS. pay like never pay like that. fucked up job. avoid at all cost.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Bro, can share with us here who did u tried and why lousy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
marine parade Vspa. next to the coffeeshop near NTUC. another scam. paid $55 for massage. ask if i wanna do the $88 one. i told her no then the massage is like shit. so i asked what is the $88 like. she say more thorough. another BS. pay like never pay like that. fucked up job. avoid at all cost.
These spas all same technique one, only 88 includes the so called prostate care massage, basically just brush you balls and occasionally touch your tool, and after you shook, stim, then pop GQ. You don't spend they don't bother, no extra income no motivation.
Once I took the cheaper package then my ML told me only 88 package will massage below, lol.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

One formerly $88/60 in the west side, "open shop" after CB, but only dare to offer in-car. Make sense since in the car how to do full body massage? Only can do P But price shoot up to $150
Old 04-06-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

So far I had $88 or $86 package was massage for first 30 mins, then intense teasing for 20-25 mins till u cannot tahan and had to ask her to jerk it off for u. Tips depends on u and the ml already.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SGCB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So far my experienced there was great
Old 09-06-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

hope the extended CCB kill off all the fuggin $88 scam shops
Old 09-06-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

never take up the prostate massage unless the ML show you her gloves lolol
Old 09-06-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
Haha sometimes no glove also got good svc leh..
Old 09-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
Finger cots can?
Old 09-06-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Finger cots can?
need gloves for deep clean

got 1 ML used condom. at first i thought ho sey liao got FJ but in the end is she prefer the lub on condom and full coverage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread