The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 17-04-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

any bros got join Mistress Su's online class? looks interesting, if u got add her wechat, she will post the link to the class in her moments...
i'm noob is these IT stuffs, if any bros managed to join, kindly assist/advise xd me...

Mis Su Wechat: teachersu520

bro HHlim got join?
Old 03-05-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Any good Malay, Indian, or Pinoy dommes in Singapore. I'm making plans for when the epidemic has ended, and I want to try something new.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bored788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the wechat id is invalid
Old 11-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored788 View Post
the wechat id is invalid
valid leh, every few days got updates one...
Old 11-05-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

or try scanning the QR code?

Old 12-05-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello brothers,

It has been a while since since I have been on this forum. In these unprecedented times I hope you and your families are all safe and well.

One of our favourite dommes, Domina Fire who is from the beautiful islands of the Philippines has created a Fans Only site with some awesome pics & videos. I have seen some of content. It’s pretty awesome stuff, typically crude & rude content which is right up our street.

Here is the link below.

https://onlyfans.com/dominafire

I hope we can all do our little bit to take care of our dommes & each other in these pressing times.

Please remember brothers & sisters to be safe & well & adhere all the health & safety rules out there wherever you may be. This coronavirus situation is something which is not going to go away any time soon. We have to be patient and look out for each other. Our best days are still ahead of us.

Best wishes to you all

B ‘n’ Y ❤️❤️❤️
Old 16-05-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

is @kingmrxxx here?

https://www.asiaone.com/digital/expl...-investigating
Old 16-05-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AsusCool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has Mistress Estella left the scene in Singapore. Her website and twitter seem to be inactive. Does anyone know?
Old 17-05-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsusCool View Post
Has Mistress Estella left the scene in Singapore. Her website and twitter seem to be inactive. Does anyone know?
probably can msg or email her if u keen to touch up w her...
according to her subs, she is still active...
Old 27-05-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
myspankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hey Bros,

I'm back after a long break. Just to refresh memories, i'm Jamez Rahoul.. into fetishes like receiving caning, slapping, golden shower drinks etc.

How are you bros? With CB our local scene is dry hope this situation changes soon.
Old 27-05-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
myspankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
Also i came across a malay sub sometime ago but never tried her. She's strictly a sub though. good looking ass for sure! haha

Tempted to switch and try

Anyone tried Maya before?

Bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 27-05-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myspankie View Post
Hey Bros,

I'm back after a long break. Just to refresh memories, i'm Jamez Rahoul.. into fetishes like receiving caning, slapping, golden shower drinks etc.

How are you bros? With CB our local scene is dry hope this situation changes soon.
good to see you here Bro Jamez...
yup hope situation changes for the better and we can all back to sessioning soon...
Old 04-06-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

FR for Sensual L***

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php...postcount=5131

apparently she displays the makings of a domme...
Old 09-06-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
FR for Sensual L***

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php...postcount=5131

apparently she displays the makings of a domme...
taken down already bro. can you share the gist of it?
Old 09-06-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
taken down already bro. can you share the gist of it?
apparrently she likes to dominate her vanilla customers lol... here goes...

"Okay. Firstly, let me start by saying that I have been visiting local FLS since I started soliciting almost 12 years ago. And ALL the time, they are worth the price range they set at. And I was oh so excited to see Sensual L*nn do service during CB period. Had always wanted to try her but at 550 for 2 shots it was slightly above my comfort level. But looking at her awesome reviews, i didnt even have any qualms about transfering 200 a day before the scheduled meet.

So we were scheduled to meet at 5. But she was late so I had to take a walk around till she was ready. No problems right. But it started drizzling, no problems also. Got a text at 515pm, she asked me to go shop amd buy a condom. Sure no problem, it was on the way. So directions here there everywhere and I reached her place at 530pm, 30 min past our schedule meet. No problems. I was very positive.

So as soon as I walked through the door, there was this very mechanical, 'I dont want to be here', attitude that she was giving out.

Payed up upfront as per SOP, and was dismissively asked to shower alone, cos 'everything you need is in the toilet'. Okay sure. No "hi how are you, are you wet? Sorry for keeping you.". Definitely no GFE, and in fact she was quite cold. Very much the feeling of a FL Dome 2 massage lady.

So i showered clean, and dried off. In the shower i was thinking, eh, she advertised herself as 30 ish right? How come she looks like in her 40s. Not so petite also. Not so kind also. Same person or not? Looks a bit like aunty. But her body nice lah.

Never mind, just see what happens.

I walked myself into her room. Again very mechanical. Very SOP. Was told to lie down on a towel. Very FL DOME2 FEELS.
She never even unbuckle her bra. And she starts to inspect my tool, like very dirty liddat. She wipe it clean, maybe her SOP. She said "You can come in my mouth". Okay, her ABC blowjob was interesting, made me pretty hard too. But because she was so disinterested I became soft. I said, "Erm, i can touch your breasts right?". She unbuckled and said "You can grab but please dont pull." Erm okay sure.

Half a minute later she snapped at me and confronted me "I said no pulling of my nipples".... Okay, i am a very gentle person, i merely brushed it abit. And she claimed i pulled it. Sure. I was a bit turned off, and became soft.

She stopped and said "If you cannot come twice, it is not my fault. I already made you hard". And I said "Dont worry, if i cannot come then my fault." At this moment, I was very sian already, she talking to me like she was my teacher or something. I wanted to tell her "I cannot become hard bcause you so black face and not into it". But i didnt because this costs 550 for 2 shots..

But wasted right if never come? So I closed my eyes and thought of other women. Her face really 40+ one. When i opened my eyes, guess what? SHE WAS TEXTING LAH.

I tried my best and so did she (but with a LOT of attitude) and finally CIMed. It felt like a chore. She went to rinse her mouth and continued texting.

When she came back we went into a bit of a quarrel about timing and service.

Firstly, manage your expectations. She quoted 2 shots for 550. She never say how long. I asked officially, in text 2 days before, if 2 shots was 2 hours and she never officially replied so i assumed it was.

In the room, after she came back from rinsing her mouth and texting she said "I dont think you can cum a second time.".
I said, "Its fine, I am not particular about that."

Then I very softly and casually asked if she did massage. It was a question. Not a request, not an order. And she became all so confrontational again that it was not in the package and that I asked for 2shots and that i had to pay more if I wanted a massage and it was her time.

At this point I was like cannot take it already. I didnt even want to fuck. So far until now, no GFE, she black face, talk so businesslike and cold. And i tried to be nice about it but I said its enough.

And she was TEXTING throughout whilst being very confrontational, so i said "Never mind, you text. I shower and go.". She never even bothered to stop me.

Damn worst 550 dollars I have spent in my life.

So I really question:
1. All the reviews I read real or not?
2. Is it the same person or not?
3. Is she just acting up because she already have a pool of regular cliental? If so, please dont be fucked up to new people.

Really, nothing in the reviews were reflected in her today.

She wasnt nice (AT ALL).
She isnt pretty (Maybe for a 45 year old aunty, and if that is your kind of thing, she is definitely not 30).
And she was prissy about everything.
You know, for this kind of service, i can go GL cat 50, 11 times, FL Dome 1, 4 times. I felt really cheated.

So people who have never tried her before, please think twice before popping away 550 dollars. Definitely no RTF. I should have gone to Alicia or Rose... I could have had both for 550....

And she never pay me back for the 10.95 condoms also."

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 14-06-2020 at 12:10 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1