The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2013, kuching, miri

Old 05-02-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
roadbully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Janie

If you enjoy your GFE, Janie is for you. I booked her some time back and did not regret it. Janie is a small petite girl and will immediately chat you up with her bubbly personality when you first meet. She's got a pleasant girl next door look and does not have much experience. After warming up with pleasantries, she shyly took off her clothes and started to blow me off.

Her boobs are soft and white like tofu and her pussy is tight and moist. After a few minutes of sucking my cock, I beh tahan and flipped her around and started pounding her pussy. It was quite dry initially but after a few strokes of my cock she started getting wet and moaning like a horny little bitch. I later finished her doggy style.

Janie's favourite position is the cowgirl and she will be dripping with juice when she's on top. After the session, I belanja her some room service while we chit chat about her work. She is a very down to earth girl with loads of things to talk about. Definitely will RTF when I'm in KL next round.

Looks: 9/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 9/10 (if you like them naturally soft)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ( can improve, she's young)
FJ : 8.5/10 (she needs instructions)
moan : 9/10
fingering 9/10
daty : didn't try ( she needs to do some landscaping)
GFE : 10/10 (this is where she shines)
RTF : for sure
Old 06-02-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Monrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been using bro SNN service for some time. I think first one was Jennifer and she was really special and top notch legendary. Tried multiple ones over the yrs but nvr posted. Some of them are really gems some are a bit miss due to chemistry but most of them have high GFE and very hardworking to please you.

A bit too many FR but since SNN ask for feedback I decided to open an account and write one.

Recently try Kimberly for 2nd time. Very chatty girl with nice body. This time her hair was cut short but i find her cuter like that. Very high GFE. Her body is the one that makes u come back for more.

Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 8/10 (not too big just nice)
BBBJ : 8/10 ( no rush)
FJ : 8.5/10 (accomadating)
moan : 8/10
fingering 8/10
daty : didn't try
GFE : 10/10 u name it she will make u feel like king.
RTF : already two times.. Need to explore others first
Old 07-02-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
moneybin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Janie, 24 yo, uni student
Face: 10/10 My type of college girls look.
Body: 8/10 Curvy
Boobs: 10/10 B-Cup size. Not too big nor small, perfect size for me
GFE: 10/10 Not willing to leave even meet the time.
BBBJ: 8/10 Not too hard
DATY: 9/10 No smell and taste good
FJ: 10/10!!!!
Moan: 8/10 Soft moan and feels real
Damage: RM2400/2
WIR: YES
Old 10-02-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
edlee484848 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is my contribution to Bro Ann services. I'll be sharing on the existing girls instead of those that have retired

Angeline
Looks : pretty and China doll type.
Body : 8/10. Not tall but slim and curves at the right places. She workout regularly.
Kiss : hot and all over
Boobs : b cup
Ass: superb!!

I was a bit surprised when I first see her as I can't be certain is she local or from prc. Speak with a cute Chinese accent. We had a bottle of beer in the lobby before moving up to the room.

Sex with her is hot and steamy. She gives an amazing blowjob before getting on top of me. She is not one who is shy about getting herself off and tells u what she likes. We have sex in multiple positions before I cum all over her body.
Old 14-02-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xst17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is like the 7th & 8th time that book with SNN bro. Happy that Jane is back as previously didnt get to try her.

Name: Jane, 24
Face: 9/10 College clubber girl look which i find her quite pretty
Body: 9/10 She is slightly petite but her body proportion are great! Skin is extremely fair, smooth & delicious
Boobs: 8/10 B-Cup size slightly small but think is just nice for her body frame
GFE: 9/10 she is a nice girl to talk to & quote easy going
BBBJ: 8/10 She do it slow but the tongue action is good
DATY: didnt get to try as she say she prefer not to
FJ: 9/10 she is quite accommodating to the positions & the view of pumping her is awesome
Moan: 8/10 Soft moan and cute moans

Name: Audrey early 20s
Face: 8/10 Not the kind of extreme pretty but young student look
Body: 9/10 she is quite tall & slim long legs, skin is smooth
Boobs: 10/10 Boobs are extremely big & soft
GFE: 9/10 nice girl to talk to & will initiate conversations
BBBJ: 7/10 I think this is not her forte but she still try her best to please
DATY: didnt try
FJ: 9/10 she is very nice & accommodating plus i think she is still young & sensitive which she cum & she enjoy the sex as well
Moan: 8/10 Soft moan & when i pump her hard, she give out the shiok moan

Girls from SNN never fails when he recommends definitely go KL sure find bro SNN
Old 19-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Vincz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Joey
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
Kiss: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Moan: 7/10
RTF: No

Name: Jane
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
Kiss: 10/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Moan: 8/10
RTF: Maybe
Old 22-02-2020, 12:01 AM
Premium Advertiser

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 26
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of Local Freelances from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at sucknehneh@gmail.com if u want me to do the arrange for Premium Girl.

Please only email me at sucknehneh@gmail.com if you want to become my member.

Thank you.

Regards,
SNN

Check the FRs from the threads below:-

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread...58761&page=168
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread...264843&page=86
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread...546861&page=28
Old 28-02-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincz View Post
Name: Joey
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
Kiss: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Moan: 7/10
RTF: No

Name: Jane
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
Kiss: 10/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Moan: 8/10
RTF: Maybe
Can share location, I’m keen.
Old 28-02-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iloveass0410 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amela

She came to me wearing a tight yellow one-piece dress, showcasing her wonderful curvalicious booty. Damn, she was wild, i love that ass, i gave it all whenever i fucked her doggystyle. i couldn't hold it with that badonkadonk all over my wood. Gave her the goods too soon. we talked abit right after the first round, told her i don't have the shit to go on coz cake too good. conversation lasted for an hour and dang, my wood went ape shit adrenaline and proceed for round 2 before she leave to see her bitches. this round i licked her pussy real nice and wet, up and down, left and right, drawing circles with that pussy like chalks on blackboard. proceed to give her the stick, fucked her missionary,she grabbed my ass tight, i kept thrusting while sucking her nipples. gotta work on that shit, 360 lick the shit out of those nipple rims with my tongue and proceed to suck it gently and hard. i said 'turn your ass around babe, i wanna see em bounce on my dick baby girl.' before that happens, she blew me to keep my stick all hard and good. doggy view is the shit. i fucked her so good she came twice,kept telling me 'daddy keep fucking me like that, your dick feel so good!' she pulled my dick out right after she came but i shove it back to her, damn did she love that shit. i'd do that again if i could. GFE was great, she was shy at first but i quickly broke the ice with my smooth conversation. pussy was as smooth as my conversation. she told me she rarely takes the job, only when she needs the extra cash. cool cool cool, it's all good. gotta tap that ass next time if i have the chance, but at the mean time, imma try something new from my man, the real MVP, SNN.

booty 9.5/10
boobs 7/10
pussy 8/10
GFE 8/10
kiss 8/10
bbbj 7/10
FJ 8/10 ( i did most of it. )
Old 03-03-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 11
Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!

that's some funny shit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveass0410 View Post
Amela

She came to me wearing a tight yellow one-piece dress, showcasing her wonderful curvalicious booty. Damn, she was wild, i love that ass, i gave it all whenever i fucked her doggystyle. i couldn't hold it with that badonkadonk all over my wood. Gave her the goods too soon. we talked abit right after the first round, told her i don't have the shit to go on coz cake too good. conversation lasted for an hour and dang, my wood went ape shit adrenaline and proceed for round 2 before she leave to see her bitches. this round i licked her pussy real nice and wet, up and down, left and right, drawing circles with that pussy like chalks on blackboard. proceed to give her the stick, fucked her missionary,she grabbed my ass tight, i kept thrusting while sucking her nipples. gotta work on that shit, 360 lick the shit out of those nipple rims with my tongue and proceed to suck it gently and hard. i said 'turn your ass around babe, i wanna see em bounce on my dick baby girl.' before that happens, she blew me to keep my stick all hard and good. doggy view is the shit. i fucked her so good she came twice,kept telling me 'daddy keep fucking me like that, your dick feel so good!' she pulled my dick out right after she came but i shove it back to her, damn did she love that shit. i'd do that again if i could. GFE was great, she was shy at first but i quickly broke the ice with my smooth conversation. pussy was as smooth as my conversation. she told me she rarely takes the job, only when she needs the extra cash. cool cool cool, it's all good. gotta tap that ass next time if i have the chance, but at the mean time, imma try something new from my man, the real MVP, SNN.

booty 9.5/10
boobs 7/10
pussy 8/10
GFE 8/10
kiss 8/10
bbbj 7/10
FJ 8/10 ( i did most of it. )
Old 21-03-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
msa8389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sita

First and foremost, thank you SNN for arranging. Booked Ms Sita weeks back, was so caught up with all the crazy situation didn't manage post FR. When Sita arrived, she quickly got comfortable at the sofa and had a little chat. Looks personally is quite subjective so I can't give a proper review on look, but personally I do think that she is quite pretty. We then head to the shower boy oh boy her boobs is huge and got a nice body. Her nipples are slightly larger (milf) but boy it feels extremely natural even though she admit it was slightly augmented. It's not silicon or saline. Can't remember the exact name.

She soaped me from top to bottom, did some DFK and HJ then we head to the bedroom. Boy her BBBJ is amazing ! Extremely skillful. I told her I've got a BBBJ fetish and just decided to stick to BBBJ for quite sometime. We had non stop foreplay from fingering her to licking her boobs. Then decided to put the cap on and then, she decided to go on top and boy ! She's very good at riding. Ride until I came. I was tired from jetlag, so we decided to chat. She then fell asleep, didn't want to disturb her. I went to the living room and continued working. Later she did wake up and leave.

Looks: 8/10 (subjective)
Body : 9/10
Boobs : 9/10 (Minor augmentation)
BBBJ : 10/10 (very awesome)
FJ : 9/10
daty : N/A
GFE : 10/10 (I had a great time conversing with her due to our work similarities)
RTF : Yes
Old 18-04-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi sharing some of my long pending FR. The beauty of nasi Lemak from SNN and snn never fail to recommend me the right candidate based on my requiments. Really envy his girls with top gfe

Name: Tia, local Malay cabin crew
Face: 8/10
Boobs : 8/10 34b firm and natural
Ass : 9/10 solid & round
Body : 8/10 not the best body but decent
BBBJ : 9/10 one of the best blowjob
CIM : Yes
Pussy : Try to believe how wet she’s.
FJ : 9/10 Tia once of the best NL I every tried recently, top gfe and her demand for sex are extremely high. Haha, feeling like gf and demanding for more. Skills wise I rated 9/10 and she’s best for overnight.
Moan : Loud
GFE : 9/10
WIR : definitely Yes

Name: Giselle, local Chinese CKT
Boobs : 9/10 34C firm & natural
Ass : 9/10 solid & round
Body : 9/10 best describe young college with top model body
BBBJ : 9/10 She will blow you until you ask her to stop
CIM : Didn’t try
Pussy : Very wet pussy
FJ : 9/10 she’s one best recently local Chinese, young with top skills and she’s demand for deeper penetration while looking at you. Haha luckily I manage to hold my load on the second round. One thing I love Snn’s girls is they love sex and enjoy the process with you, NOT those commercial fake moaning and rushing.
Moan : Very Loud
GFE : 9/10
WIR: Hell yes

Bro Snn, I’ll be back to KL again in June. Waiting for you to recruiter more new and top gfe girls. Stay safe and thank you.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
syoksendri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank SNN for Veron

FL: Ms. Veron
Race: Malay mix chinese
Body: 8/10 curvy type
Boobs:9/10 D cup, nevre expect this nice of boobs
Ass: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 very good from Angelina Jolie type of lips
GFE: 8/10 friendly
Skin: 8/10
Fingering: 8/10 basah
Pussy: 9/10
Damage: RM2500/2 hours 2 shots
WIR: prefer go for others as i'm not as often kat KL

Thanks taiko SNN for arranging this before MCO.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tiadaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sue.

Although at first I was supposed to meet a sugarbaby, at the last minute she backed out which left me horny and without anyone. E-mailed SNN to ask for Suzy but was devastated to find out that Suzy has stopped. So I decided on Sue instead.

Sue came early because good traffic, which was not a big problem. And after seeing her in person, honestly her picture doesn't do her justice because she looks nicer in person. So took her up to my room, started off with some chitchat, then did the deed. 2 hours later I was satisfied. She was great.

Will definitely return again.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
msa8389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Veron
Looks: 7/10 (She's definitely pretty)
Body : 4/10
Boobs : 5/10 (HUGE but saggy)
BBBJ : 11/10 (very awesome)
FJ : 7/10
daty : N/A
GFE : 7/10
RTF : NO

First and foremost, I have to thank SNN for his amazing service and response. But unfortunately, Veron wasn't up to my expectation at all. I can forgive her for arriving slightly late, because she parked quite far. But upon first sight, she was wearing an extremely loose oversized shirt with jeans. But from first appearance, you can't really see her body curvature due to the oversized shirt.

When we arrived to the room, there was little conversation and she wanted to get on it immediately. When she took out her top off, honestly I didn't expect she have a bigger tummy that me. Her boobs is naturally huge, but the nipple is quite large and saggy. I'm extremely disappointment because her profile is labelled as Cabin Crew. Was shock with that figure. I've told SNN about it and he was also surprised that she gained weight (base on my description) we're already naked and there's no turning back. What I can testify is , wow she gives one of the best bbbj I have ever had. She's definitely talented. I came and she continue to give BBBJ after I came but I called it off cuz I've got no more strength.

We chatted a bit then she suddenly said that she needs to leave due to appointment. It was only slightly after 1 hour and she had appointment planned during our session ? Which was dissapointing. I just told her to go. Once again SNN, was caught surprised as well after I told him about our session.

Well .. sigh . Personally I would recommend her if BBBW is your thing. Personally definitely not worth it for the price. I wouldn't try her at all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1