The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 26-05-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middy13 View Post
Yes unfortunately..never tried before it closed. Anybody got contacts? Mainly sg or Malay right
Tried a few times, yes mainly Malay and 1-2 local xmms. Not a bad spot, too bad it closed. Remember trying 1 of their Malay girls and an SG Chinese xmm named Vanessa - wonder if she is still plying the trade somewhere else.
Old 28-05-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

I went past level 4 today at noon before lunch. The ladies near the lift landing were not there. Chair also gone. But the room near the toilet was open. Even if open bros, best to stay clear.
Old 29-05-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I went past level 4 today at noon before lunch. The ladies near the lift landing were not there. Chair also gone. But the room near the toilet was open. Even if open bros, best to stay clear.
up you thanks for the info
Old 29-05-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Thanks for update
Old 30-05-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
up you thanks for the info
Thanks bro. Return the up
Old 31-05-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
guzik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguzik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long time many years didnt go there, used to jam practice with band on studio second floor and i often go to thai finger press at lvl 4 after tired playing music, is that place still around?Anybody knows? The massage was good but i didnt get any speacial or anything so i assume its clean or maybe no luck.

Anybody knows old milf Summer used to work at Casadeblanca spa? i wonder she still around or retire ald. By now she can consider gilf already lah but i dont mind if anybody know if she still around, her service is damn good last time,as long there is still time 1hr massage, she still massage me after, with her wearing nothing but towel after she clean herself. I had fetish when lady wear towel makes me damn horny thru out session. With warm and cold blowjob intro and got one time after fuck her and cum she took off condom and my dick still hard,she will suck my dick dry. This is one thing i like service with someone older, experience mah. i know its a long time ago during those spa, and ive let it out all this cause its totally different from nowadays.
Old 31-05-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzik View Post
Long time many years didnt go there, used to jam practice with band on studio second floor and i often go to thai finger press at lvl 4 after tired playing music, is that place still around?Anybody knows? The massage was good but i didnt get any speacial or anything so i assume its clean or maybe no luck.

Anybody knows old milf Summer used to work at Casadeblanca spa? i wonder she still around or retire ald. By now she can consider gilf already lah but i dont mind if anybody know if she still around, her service is damn good last time,as long there is still time 1hr massage, she still massage me after, with her wearing nothing but towel after she clean herself. I had fetish when lady wear towel makes me damn horny thru out session. With warm and cold blowjob intro and got one time after fuck her and cum she took off condom and my dick still hard,she will suck my dick dry. This is one thing i like service with someone older, experience mah. i know its a long time ago during those spa, and ive let it out all this cause its totally different from nowadays.
Good Posting. Up +10 Points
Old 01-06-2020, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bobonut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
TFP still there. At least it was b4 CB.

As for Summer, her former colleague said she heard her becoming a cabby after Spa de California shut down. Not sure how true this is. Had her number but lost it somehow.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just pay a visit over there certain shop are open but discreetly. But Linda shop was closed. I miss her for this 2 months. How I wish I had save her ctc number.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zack108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
Just pay a visit over there certain shop are open but discreetly. But Linda shop was closed. I miss her for this 2 months. How I wish I had save her ctc number.
Hi,the other Thai shop open?
Old 04-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Close or open just keep to yourself. Here got spies you don't know ar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
Old 04-06-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Just stay clear for a while bros.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Look at his nick u shd know....
Old 05-06-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zack108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy