The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-08-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

First time I see dome 1 in today status. So sad
Old 24-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiku View Post
Yea its pretty sad state. miss thai girls. i msg some of them wishing they wre here 555

are you a regular of dome3? what do you think of their viet girls?
Can dm if you dont want reply in public
good but the price isn't
Old 24-08-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post

Tried AKO from Elegant thai. Promised to write a FR

Booked at 1230am last night. Whoa, what a surprise. Very cute face, braces, pair of natural C/Ds. Loads of GFE. Put on makeup, always smiling. Quite short.

Very very new to the trade. A lot of times I think she doesn't know what she's doing, she didn't use listerine, etc..

Amazing girl. Blew me in the shower, in the bedroom, and she's one of the best WLs I've ever tried. Just amazing. Pretty, super amazing hot body.

I drew first blood. Literally. I think..im not sure why, but maybe i did her too hard, or was too big for her. Did her doggy style, and at the end of the 2nd shot the condom had a lot of blood on it. i was quite freaked out... I checked and nothing got on my 2IC. Bros do you think this is of any concern though? I've a previous experience with another girl (fwb and she bled too after I pumped her too hard).
Reminiscing...
I had first blood for her the day before..
Ripped through her tight slit and creampied her three times...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 17-03-2022 at 10:15 PM.
Old 24-08-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dreammaker2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too sad state.��
Old 24-08-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
good but the price isn't
Yah i cannot bring myself to pay $280 to pay for a viet girl...

The tarma i arrange 2 girls with plus66 is $330 even some local fl is $255
Old 24-08-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
That price i can OVN some of the girls back in good old days! Some chiongsters simply prefer to go 2 different sessions also.

Actually we are all poor lah cuz we go for "quantity" whereas those who often go there and pay those higher price ones are the real rich fuckers. You spent 100k they easily double you become 200k.
Yah loh... quality comes with a price

For us okok quality got hole to fire can liao
Old 24-08-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

IMO its not about quality or quantity...

Recently in some telegram groups have some okt manage to smuggle in some Vietcong from bolek land somehow. And amongst the list I saw a girl whom I tried before in JB at 200RM but in SG they only priced her as high end FL and for SGD390...

It just depends on how you justify your own spending... Maybe some will say JB and SG different price is normal... fair enough... but cannot be that much of a difference...
It's not that I cannot afford but I have choosen not to be slaughtered for it
Old 24-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Exactly my thinking. Upz you. A general question to all : if $200 for a viet in dome 3 (60min, 1 shot), will it swing your decision?
Old 24-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

The tarma i arrange 2 girls with plus66 is $330 even some local fl is $255
Its because of the shortage in supply that the prices are high.
Old 24-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Exactly my thinking. Upz you. A general question to all : if $200 for a viet in dome 3 (60min, 1 shot), will it swing your decision?
I feel that the price range should be same as dome 1... afterall they are just vietnamese... neighbour to thailand why the price higher?
Old 24-08-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigoni89 View Post
Its because of the shortage in supply that the prices are high.
U mean previously the viet stable price lower?
Old 24-08-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
luminarae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just checked back in FL Dome 1 after so long. So weird to see only 2 postings instead of the usual 2 pages. Man, hope everything goes back to normal soon.
Old 24-08-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We can complain all we want, but this is free market. The only way you can influence the market price is with your wallet.

If you think too exp, don't buy, they have less business, naturally will lower the price. If you say exp, but keep buying, then obviously they wont lower the price right?

If you don't buy but price still the same, that's means they are getting business from other ppl who are willing to pay that price
Old 24-08-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Talking about price, recently I accidentally give $200 instead of $150. After I left then realize... Knn after that msg FL to keep the tip, act generous but inside heart pain 555
Old 24-08-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lorhmaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Because their pictures all look better than the thais. 55555555

I think must setup some kind of "standardization" else hor the market go crazy just like HDB selling 1 million maybe future FL selling starting price 1k a session.

I don't see what is so special about viets tbh. Thai have slightly darker skin than Viet and service way better but Viet charge double the price for half the time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1