The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
I miss this place. Anyone got the ml number at lvl 2 near entrance?
Are you talking about Lily?
Old 02-06-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker1 View Post
Are you talking about Lily?
I’m not sure what’s her name but I know she’s right beside the escalator near entrance.
Old 05-06-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Last time go there got one guy keep look at me when we inside toilet, come out lift also look at me, then i keep stare at him back. He walked down stairs also stare at me.. =,=
why is he following u sia? creepy AF
Old 05-06-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw before a pretty ML at the top floor, when come up from escalator, look straight is the shop. But another time i went, theres a old chinese man there. Anyone tried ML before?
Old 05-06-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctan100 View Post
why is he following u sia? creepy AF
Not sure bro, never follow but just happen i go toilet he look at me, then when i come out waiting for the lift then he keep stare at me also. Then i stared back.
Old 05-06-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohwj View Post
Saw before a pretty ML at the top floor, when come up from escalator, look straight is the shop. But another time i went, theres a old chinese man there. Anyone tried ML before?
Escalator come up look straight is the glass panel that shop right?
Old 05-06-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not sure bro, never follow but just happen i go toilet he look at me, then when i come out waiting for the lift then he keep stare at me also. Then i stared back.
GAY ah... lol. He want to f your back side.
Old 05-06-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
She went back to china liao. She can do SM service if you can pay her.
Old 05-06-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
GAY ah... lol. He want to f your back side.
please dont scare me, u know there are gay stories is this building too
Old 05-06-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
She went back to china liao. She can do SM service if you can pay her.
Did anyone took over her shop? Its the shop with glass door and the room also facing the escalator right? Beside the computer shop
Old 06-06-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Escalator come up look straight is the glass panel that shop right?
Ya correct that one. Go back china liao ah? Sad should have tried
Old 06-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya correct that one. Go back china liao ah? Sad should have tried
Another bro said she RTC. Not sure the shop now got new ML taking over anot.
Tried her once before that time too horny so anyhow go in. Before CB went back see see, close up see her I a bit sian. Then move on. LOL. Saved 100$+
Old 06-06-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did anyone took over her shop? Its the shop with glass door and the room also facing the escalator right? Beside the computer shop
she went back cos of the CB, will come back once everything is ok.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to all
Quote:
Tried her a few times already. She was very accommodating and chatty though her place was cramp and dark. Visited her during March. She will come back becos I remm she said it's still better to earn in SG then China.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
look appealing from outside, push up + deep cleavage

but inside is poor boob job, enhanced inside but saggy outside, look a bit distorted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread