The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What will u do once ban if lifted ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
After shoot out will regret why waste money on this... Haha
If you regretted after the sex means you did not really enjoy it Maybe got to make adjustments to how you chiong and fuck Don't have to drop the hobby

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 13-05-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 9
snake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to all

Once ban lifted, I'll jio a few bros to gb Lawrence Wong, take his asshole and his farking liang-po-po face!!
Old 13-05-2020, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post

Is Shenzhen still well known for their ktv and playgrounds? Remember few years back Xi Jinping did a yellow crackdown
Can go dong Guan.. anyway same one lah... China is very corrupted as long as the shop owners got pay money ok one...
Old 13-05-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
If you regretted after the sex means you did not really enjoy it Maybe got to make adjustments to how you chiong and fuck Don't have to drop the hobby
For me is just the urge.. haha..

The pattern by ml or fl mostly the same lah.. haha.. I have the most wonderful sex is with a fling... But everytime I shoot out I also sain one... Haha

But I can say I save quite alot seem I last chiong.. haha... At least 1 month 1k...
Old 13-05-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
headache on which fb maid to choose to go hotel first....all msg me they are horny and hungry.....
Why not all.... Schedule them 1 hours each.. then ask them to leave..start from 9am...1 day at least 8 gals.. till 5pm.. until leg wobbly.. haha
Old 13-05-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Wait it out a while first. Even my regular ML msg me say itchy. Ask me go find her. I think also no $ that’s why. She itchy I also itchy. But I tell her this time catch until very strict. Best to wait it out. Better safe than sorry. Get contact traced for going out for fun is no joke. Name big big in newspapers whole kampung know.
Old 13-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
I actually hope this cold turkey period can help me quit this expensive habit
Lol..lets see bro. Me hoping too though now 'bird flu' like crazy already
Old 13-05-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw a posting on sgmomo with two quite hot ML near my place. Tempting.
Old 13-05-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
Wait it out a while first. Even my regular ML msg me say itchy. Ask me go find her. I think also no $ that’s why. She itchy I also itchy. But I tell her this time catch until very strict. Best to wait it out. Better safe than sorry. Get contact traced for going out for fun is no joke. Name big big in newspapers whole kampung know.
Wao so wasted bro... Think alot of bros here want also don't have... Should share with bros here mah... Haha
Old 13-05-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all
Cool Re: What will u do once ban if lifted ?

Old 13-05-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 4
lustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Who’s this 👆
Old 13-05-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why not all.... Schedule them 1 hours each.. then ask them to leave..start from 9am...1 day at least 8 gals.. till 5pm.. until leg wobbly.. haha
haha, cannot liao, old man alrdy, the most one in the morning and one in the evening....
Old 14-05-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Wao so wasted bro... Think alot of bros here want also don't have... Should share with bros here mah... Haha
Read the news how people who find ML and FL during CB up lorry. Not worth the risk bro. Now catch very fast and strict. Worse still if ML is asymptomatic Covid case. Get infected from her, end up spread to family. Then still get charge in court on top of that. Best to wait until situation better. Use the right head to think bros.
Old 14-05-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 0
juicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustygrandmas View Post
Who’s this 👆
Same as you... clone
Old 14-05-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Those budget hotel with hourly transit when open? Got gals but if hotel no open, also cannot do anything.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1