The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 31-03-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Delete this post please, thanks
Old 31-03-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Yuki is hosting tomorrow, 1 Apr (no joke), if anyone is interested. Twitter handle is mistressyukii.
Old 31-03-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I am pleased to inform that our beloved Mistress, Goddess Xenia has decided to come back to train us. She has been on a hiatus for the past 2 yrs as she was overseas. Due to Covid restriction, she can’t come back to Sillypore.
With the opening up, she has decided to relocate back. Pse take note her schedule is very busy as she has many slaves overseas.

You may contact her via Wechat directly. Her WeChat ID GoddessXenia
Old 31-03-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
Hi bros,

I am pleased to inform that our beloved Mistress, Goddess Xenia has decided to come back to train us.
You cannot be serious lol. I still remember her outrageous behavior on this thread, and her antics on wechat.

I would like to caution bros against visiting this domme, she's quite unstable and has threatened to doxx people before
Old 31-03-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
You cannot be serious lol. I still remember her outrageous behavior on this thread, and her antics on wechat.

I would like to caution bros against visiting this domme, she's quite unstable and has threatened to doxx people before
bro, you may have issues with her previously. But when I served her, I found Goddess to be perfectly all right.

There are always 2 sides to a coin. I just helped to pass messages. Bros who want to serve her will still serve her.

Bros who have issues with her will continue to boycott her.
Old 01-04-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiaoyu-massage/

gave a try for this recently.
My 1st foray into this seemingly dark world.
I first took a shower and then told her I will like to try bdsm, with some anal play.
Without going into the details so as not to spoil the suspense for most bros here, there are some pain involved but you can voice out to her to stop. There's a particular toy that seemed to electrocute your private part, it felt that way and i'll just say it's an experience that I neither like nor dislike. There is some whipping in the midst, ball stepping & punching but it's quite mild.
Then comes the part where she ask me how large have I taken it behind, which I said just an index finger. So she recommend the smallest one which I agree. I dun vaguely remember actual diameter but it's definitely larger than the index finger especially at the tip of the toy. I think it's about 2-2.5cm. She asked me to get on all fours and I waited for what felt like an eternity as she was probably getting lube and getting it ready for insertion. I made a little yelp as the tip forced its way in but the rest was a piece of cake. There came the in and out movement which left me in pleasure. It felt so good I wished it to last forever. I must have felt used to the size because when she pulled it out, I didn't feel it.
Then came the finale when she put a condom over me and then used a vibrator to made me cum. It's one of the best orgasms ever.

RTM?

She said that she will have more toys coming in by end of month, including an anal vibrator. I will be interested to try that and also something slightly bigger. Will probably will visit in a few weeks time. Can't wait for my next visit already.
Ty bro for your fr. Can u share how is hygiene? Like how she make sure the toys when shared to use on you is safe and hygiene? Like she put condom on the dildo before poke your behind? The electric cage also or just wear like that no protection?
Old 01-04-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried kellycindy before from Locanto?
Old 01-04-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Any mild SM in spa?
It's usually damn trash, i highly do not recommend
Old 01-04-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Ty bro for your fr. Can u share how is hygiene? Like how she make sure the toys when shared to use on you is safe and hygiene? Like she put condom on the dildo before poke your behind? The electric cage also or just wear like that no protection?
Hygiene is good. She puts on condom on dildo, also use another condom for electric cage. I didn't like the electric cage as I wasn't really there for pain. I went 2 times already. The first time I wasn't use to the dildo, second time she could tell I was ready to take on the slightly larger one. She had some new toys that arrived last week such as the vibrating machine on the floor with dildo. but that dildo was quite big, i'm quite apprehensive to try , let her advise if I can handle it or maybe wait till 4th visit.
Old 02-04-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
Hygiene is good. She puts on condom on dildo, also use another condom for electric cage. I didn't like the electric cage as I wasn't really there for pain. I went 2 times already. The first time I wasn't use to the dildo, second time she could tell I was ready to take on the slightly larger one. She had some new toys that arrived last week such as the vibrating machine on the floor with dildo. but that dildo was quite big, i'm quite apprehensive to try , let her advise if I can handle it or maybe wait till 4th visit.
U mean the fk machine that auto penetrade you behind? I saw she posted the machine with a dildo attach you got try?
Old 02-04-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
U mean the fk machine that auto penetrade you behind? I saw she posted the machine with a dildo attach you got try?
no...i think too big for me. yah that fk machine.
Old 02-04-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyone tried kellycindy before from Locanto?
Can share the link? Cant find it using the search function
Old 02-04-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hendawei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could any bro share Sensual Lynn's rates for her Domination packages? Can DM me if supposed to be private.
Old 02-04-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hendawei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendawei View Post
Could any bro share Sensual Lynn's rates for her Domination packages? Can DM me if supposed to be private.
Didn't get her rates, but thanks to those who sent me their reviews of her. Nvm.
Old 03-04-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendawei View Post
bro I would avoid her. there have been numerous negative reports about he notorious terrible service.

most of them get taken down due to her premium status on this platform.

take your $$ elsewhere
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1