The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
bizarre, eugenengiam, Frisky frog, myStiCaL_divine, nick0610, Ong Jiing Yih, thevilone, zxcfgh

Old 16-12-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞PAMMY💞💞 36C BUSTY MILF - AR, CIM, COF, COB, GFE

P A M M Y

36C AR Master

Name: Pammy
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 36C-25-35
Height: 155cm
Weight: 51kg
Boobs: 36C Natural
Skin Tone: Fair White
Pussy: Trimmed
Language: Thai, Some English

What She Offers : .

French Kissing BBBJ CIM COB COF

AR Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$100 / 45 mins
$110 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$140 / 90 mins
$180 /
120 mins

Tarma with ANISA
$280 / 2 Shots / 90 mins
$320 / 2 Shots / 120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Below

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am

Last edited by FoxyThai; 12-04-2024 at 01:52 AM.
Old 16-12-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞PAMMY💞💞 36C BUSTY MILF - AR, CIM, COF, COB, GFE

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong Jiing Yih View Post
FR for Pammy Foxythai

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=968022

Had Pammy for a 45 min slot, and it was one of the best decisions made! OKT was a very nice person, promot to response, kind and patience, answered all my queries, highly recommend this stable!

Pammy
After arriving, OKT gave clear instructions and I had no trouble accessing the apartment. Arrived at the door and was greeted by Pammy in her beautiful nightie.

Looks: Pammy looks just like those hot aunt that I had always fantasize of! She has this matured aura in her, one that I can never get enough of!

Gfe: didn't felt commercial with Pammy at all! Which makes it all the better! Knows what a man wants, Really have the urge to pin her on the bed and have her all by myself!

Foreplay: Pammy really takes her time to play with you, caress you, giving small pecks, taking it slow, have to emphasize on the non commercial feel, it's something like only you would do with a lover!

Frenching: passionate like long lost lovers, can expect a tongue fight with her, one that you can expect to lose! ��

Boobs: nice sizeable C cup boobs, I had a handful grabbing and sucking those beautiful tits, nice dark brown nips to suck on!

BJ: bj was alright, not a big fan of bj anyways so it's okay.

FJ: Pammy was very responsive, she seems to genuinely enjoy the love making which is a booster to a man's confidence! Her moans were passionate and it makes you wanna thrust her even harder! She was also accommodating to my request to change positions, tried her in doggy and cowgirl too, and after an intense love making session, was able to unload my shot in missionary position! It was a tiring but enjoyable battle with Pammy! She was even nice enough to shower me after the deed!

RTF: yes if time and money permits, Pammy is a gem not to be missed, bros treat her nice and take care of her, and she will reward you by making you feel like a king!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick0610 View Post
Was initially going for Anya and bro suggested Pammy as I was looking for AR! OKT was a very nice person, promot to response, kind and patience, answered all my queries, highly recommend this stable!

Pammy
After arriving, OKT gave clear instructions and I had no trouble accessing the apartment. Arrived at the door and was greeted by Pammy in her beautiful nightie.

Looks: Pammy is very friendly and tries to make you feel comfortable. She shares her apartment with Nana incase you are considering tarma with her.

Gfe: no complaints here, she loves to french and we spent a lot of time making out. We started slow and then frenched like new lovers.

Boobs: nice sizeable C cup boobs, I had a handful grabbing and sucking those beautiful tits, nice dark brown nips to suck on!

BJ and AR: this is where she shines, no wonder she is the mentor for Cartier. I was on all fours, then was on my back and had my legs on her shoulders. The experience was top notch

FJ: we tried multiple positions, and the first time I removed my condom and unloaded on her boobs. In between shots she gave me an excellent massage and then the second time I came inside her (with condom ofcourse)

RTF: yes if time and money permits, Pammy is a gem not to be missed, please treat her nicely and if you are looking for AR, she will make sure you go back home with jelly legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevilone View Post
FR for Pammy of FoxyThai

Looks: 6. MILF looks.
Body: 6.5 Natural C cup with tummy.
French: Yes. Lots of it.
BBBJ: 7. Can AR as well. But I'm not into it.
FJ: 7.5 Can ride well. Very good stamina. Claims she like doggystyle.

Overall: A good fuck.
RTF: Nope. Too many selection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenengiam View Post
Pammy from FoxyThai

Looks - similar to ads photo posted, most 10% discount

Body - curvy but not fat, natural tits

French - whole session, we kiss like long lost lover

Bbbj - good suction with no tooth feel. Licking my balls and dt my rod to base

AR - ask me to be on my four and start licking and poking my ass crack with her tongue

Fj - easily wet due to foreplay, accomodating to all position. Deep hard pounding no problem.

Attitude - good always smiling and attentive to me, English slight hassle, but not difficult to overcome

Overall a sextified worthy bonk at given price point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshinBen View Post

Pammy
Foxythai

Noticed some new arrivals. Texted okt G.
He recommended Pammy knowing what rocks my boat, natural big boobs and AR. tried booking a few times but not able to due to my availability; either her appointment was packed, or me grounded by my CO.

Finally on Christmas long weekend, Santa granted me a gift of luck and opportunity to sneak out and my appointment with Pammy was confirmed with last slot of the day. Opted for a 120mins slot, bought some singha beers and snacks, planned to relax myself today. okt G told me he will pre informed Pammy for me, making me so curious and excited.

reached the place, greeted by her in a seductive tone when she opened the door, showed her the beers and went into the room. Showered myself alone but no big deal. Came out and wanted to pop some beers first. But was stopped by her when she grabbed my beers and gently pushed me to the low bed. She then cheekily pulled opened the towel I was wrapped around with and started giving me one of the best blowjob. Wet and slurpy, she seemed to enjoy licking and sucking as if it’s a lollipop. Then caps came on and i had my first shot after she CG on me. Maybe a bit too fast as she seems shocked when I told her I cumming.

Abit embarrassed, she cleaned me up and as I rested, her fingers went to tease my tips of D. I played around with her ears and she got the signal and off we went, for another round which ended in a CIM.

looks: acceptable, not much difference to me, at most 10% discount. More similar to Christmas dress.
body: i simply love the natural boobs
bbbj: 10/10 one of the best, allow CIM
AR: don’t try, not a fan.
fj: 10/10 literally squeezed me like a sponge
GFE: 10.5/10 high gfe-->pse, literally lots of Frenching
overall: good value for price point.
rtf : Saw some great reviews on nana, maybe planning a tarma with nana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisky frog View Post
FoxyThai girl Pammy. (Very friendly and good service)

Booked Pammy late yesterday night.
No hassles in getting access. She is very friendly and makes sure you leave satisfied with her service.
Pammy loves to kiss you and boy does she love kissing and frenching and even says so. Will make you damn horny when she does.

Appearance: Milf wise is similar to her photo. Not a stunner but still pretty.
Body: Slight presence of a tummy and normal skin Thai tone. Not shaved and boobs would say are more 35 C size tits but all natural and enjoyable. will enjoy if you suck her tits but she will be more turn on kissing and frenching her.
Skills: Very good in cowgirl and very good sucking cock. Willing to try different positions and happy to give a massage if you are feeling tired.
Am not a fan of AR so never asked and she never offered. But if you ask her she will indulge you.

I lasted only one very long round session of cowgirl and side missionary with her although I booked for two shots.
No fault on her not completing my two shots as she kept trying to get two shots out of me. She's just good and just tired me after my first long sexssion. So spend rest of time chatting and enjoying a good massage and kissing and hugging her.

She is a lovely lady to spend your time with and will come again to rtf her before she heads back next Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutralist75 View Post
FR for Tammy from Foxy...

Office lady Milf back home. Not for SYT lovers...

Body: Fleshy and nice cute tummy to hold during Doggy. Her favourite position.

Boobs: Natural C and enjoys getting her nipples sucked.

The main highlight is she's an AR and BBBJ Queen. All sorts of patterns which will make U cum x2 within the 90min...

FJ: Willing to please you as much as possible.

*** Also bonus service is her massage which she's good at but humbly says she doesn't know how to massage...

For those who want FULL SERVICE Package should quickly book her as she is flying off soon...

Typo.... name is Pammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator_X View Post
Fr for Pammy from Foxythai.

Looking through dome 1 and this new listings caught my eye (at least it's new to me). Saw Tina's positive reviews and wanted to try but sadly she's not avail at my preferred timing and okt recommended Pammy.

Went ahead with a little skepticism but was kind of surprised with the recommendation Pammy has an all out to please attitude, great dfk that almost killed me literally and wonderful attitude. If u are looking for a slim syt, she's not for u. But if u like a milf with great skills and attitude, she will be a good selection.

My humble ratings are as follows:

Body: 7/10 great natural boobs. Milf built, a little bah bah but she uses it perfectly. Bahness is on the higher side, maybe 7?
Bbbj: 7/10 One of the better ones.
Fj: 8/10 exp it yourself. Rides like a champ.
Attitude: 10/10 all out to please.
Rtf: Maybe. Might wanna try others also.

Thanks for the last min arrangement OKT. Looking forward to trying your other listings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxxxehcim View Post
Pammy (FoxyThai) feedback:
The 2-hour session is fantastic. Pammy is Milf with super GFE.
Look: 8/10
Body: 10/10 nice figure and natural boob
BJ: 10/10
AR: 10/10 fantastic experience
Painting: 10/10 very sensitive and moan when cum
FJ: 10/10 can accommodate all different positions
Massage: 10/10
Comment: the 2-hr session is very intense and memorable. Though very exhausted at the end, her super good massage made me recovered to a certain extend. Excellent experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmghosty View Post
Stable: Foxythai, Bro Gatsby. very smooth booking process and easy-going. first time trying out this stable and first bonk of 2024!

Location: apartment, really love the fact that it’s an apartment.

Girl: Pammy

Looks: 7/10; Milf, very enthusiastic throughout the session.

Boobs: 8/10; they are quite nice. more than a handful. loved sucking on her nipples, she likes it as well.

French: 10/10; She initiated and aggressive as well! i couldn’t keep up hahah.

BBBJ: 6/10; a bit strict here… and personal opinion
- The Good: does not ignore balls. high attention to balls as well. licks the head, a lot, it was nice, allows face fuck.
- Can be improved: Occasional DT, mostly is just top part. Uses hand quite a bit like 30%. Didn’t feel like it was wet enough, would have preferred a more sloppy one, allows face fuck (which is good) but can’t blame her, she could not keep up and i don’t like to over do it also so it’s ok.

FJ: 8/10; did not manage to CIM so switched to missionary, good moans - did not seem fake. French while FJ, really good here.

GFE: 10/10; did not feel commercial at all. very warm and welcoming. did a superb massage 10/10 for that as well. and very chatty - talked about lots of things.

Overall: 8/10; If you like a milf w a handful of tits with excellent GFE, service or FJ - go for her.

RTF: might want to try others, for me would have been 10/10 if bbbj was up to my personal preference and standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H9000C View Post
FR - pammy (Foxythai), ok I know it’s the same stable again but I confirm not writer or bot. This is not a sponsored post.

Looks: 8/10 milf , strong resemblance with photos. Felt like making love to the office admin jie jie

Body: 8/10 bah bah body, milf bod, those looking for SYT pls stay away.

Bbbj: 8/10 normal bbbj, well done

DFK: 11/10, passionate DFK long time… I felt like being raped TBH

Fj: 9/10 i not gonna say I gave her deep pounding as uncle cannot really whack full speed 10 mins that kind. But she kept calling my name during my pumping… hear liao also song…
One Zai thing was somehow my dick was still hard after my first shot…
Then change CD and lut again… lol I was quite surprised at my own performance….

Attitude : 10/10 despite her limited English we spend some time chatting after the deed… introduce her some Thai food

Rtf: yes yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayato View Post
Stable: FoxyThai
Model Name: Pammy

Looks: 7 milf look, photo accurate, not syt.
Body: 8, nice natural boobs
Kiss/French: 9 DFK
Bbbj: 9 good suction
Cim: 9
Cof: didn't try
AR: 10, she live up to the reviews
FJ: 8 hardworking
GFE/PSE: 8 good attitude
Rtf: yes, will book 2hr next
Overall: 9

Add on detail: out to please attitude i have from pammy, the fr on her is all on point. If looking syt type, i afraid she is not for you. If looking to be served with great attitude and skillful type, go for pammy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo654321 View Post
Stable : Foxy
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=...highlight=foxy

This is now one of my Go-to stable. Full stop.
I will not give ratings as usual but these few points.

Morning exercise with Pammy.
Looks as in picture. no switch and bait.
You guys know if a girl comes back by popular demand, there must be something good!

For her is her service and AR!
Hahaha Any who reads my post knows that I am an AR lover.
Service first then looks second.

So all AR lover, go give it a try. no regrets lah. i think if you book 60 mins and you want her to give you 60 mins of AR also can! walau!

That is how good she is.

Also i like that its not at a hotel especially in the RLD.

this already make me consider.

She going back i think next week. so go for it for those in doubt.

RTF? i think i will try others there. too many choices!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcddtc View Post
Anisa + Pammy Tarma - FoxyTHai

Attitude 20/10 - both friendly and hardworking. Apparently this is their first time doing tarma so I do have to lead them a little bit.
Anisa better with Eng so communication done through her
Boobs 8/10 both nice and soft. Anisa's big boobs good for motor boating and titty fucking
Body 7/10 as expected both ladies on the older side
Skin 8/10 nice and smooth. Anisa paler. Pammy std Thai
Fj 8/10 different positions. both ladies wanting to please
AR: Yes Pammy is really AR master. Works hard with her tongue. And of course best when getting bbbj from Anisa same time. Anisa does not do AR.
AJ: Unfortunately Jr did not cooperate so I couldn't do it. Anisa is very tight tho and I had fun fingering her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4lt View Post
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=968022

Fr for Pammy from FoxyThai

Looks : Same as pics
Body : Petite and a little chubby in the right places
FJ : She's tight but get wet easily so don't need much lube plus she cums plenty of times if you know at what pace to make her sing in pleasure
GFE : Her english may be basic but her massage is a must try
AR : If you're into it then you'll be guaranteed to enjoy one as it's one of her specials
RTF : Will have to if she is still around

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
Late FR for Pammy from FoxyThai. She told me she going back soon so I didn’t write FR after my visit. Saw she still around so might as well share my experience.

Location : central. Not hotel and I drove there so can’t comment whether is it near mrt.
OKT : smooth booking with clear instructions
Looks : definitely her in photo but real life need to discount due to age
Body : slight tummy but overall look curvy
Boobs : small B with nice nips to suck. She’s open to sucking of her nips
Painting : never do as she’s quite experienced and control the whole session momentum
BBBJ : SOLID! With AR and balls licking. She will slowly start with AR to balls licking to putting whole shaft in her mouth. Can tell she is very experienced in this.

Only did cowgirl and I skipped the second shot. Her BBBJ and AR combo already makes me wanna explode. Very long didn’t have such solid service. she rode me a while nia explode already. She still say she want more for round 2. Round 1 too fast but I told her cannot Liao. Just massage me will do. Her massage skill also not bad. She shared that she had been touring around different countries working same line or massage parlour depending on country. She already expert at pleasing men giving them what they want.

Will not be RTFing as there’s too many choices. Bros that want to experience top notch service and massage rather than hardcore pumping I suggest giving her a try. Value for money.

Do note she’s a milf type. Not for SYT lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgsbf View Post
FR for Pammy, Foxythai

First the plus points
Pammy is hardworking and very accomodating. As many previous FR have said, AR is her strong point, for those who like AR then she is the one. French as long as you want. BBBJ as long as you want.

Next the minus points
Location is discreet but a little challenging going by public transport. Its the same person as photo but looks older than expected.

Last edited by FoxyThai; Today at 04:44 AM.
Old 16-12-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThai; 19-03-2024 at 04:36 PM.
Old 16-12-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThai; 15-04-2024 at 11:10 AM.
Old 17-12-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThai; 23-04-2024 at 06:10 AM.
Old 17-12-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster (A)

Tarma FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by faptrum View Post
In the middle of a tarma with Pammy and Nana of FoxyThai. Typing this FR as Pammy is blowing me.

Initially was supposed to be 1v1 with Nana for long BJ. OKT was quite easy to nego special requests with too. But as I approached the 1 hour mark. I got tempted to get Pammy into the action. Ended up with Nana blowing me in 69 while Pammy licked my ass.

After a while, I made Nana lie back while I sat my whole asshole on her mouth to prep my seminal fluid before I fucked Pammy raw and came in her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushfany View Post
FR for Nana and Pammy Tarma from FoxyThai

Firstly I want to give this OKT a shoutout because he is very responsive and super attentive to his instructions. Location is very discreet and good too.

Writing this mid bonk because both nana and pammy are too good.

They have very good chemistry as they are friends. I am actually rtf-ing Pammy, and first time bonking Nana.

GFE - 11/10 they are hugging me non stop right now as I am writing this. Giving me so much kisses and dfk

FJ - 10/10 Non stop, and they don’t let me stop, I am so tired right now

Body - Natural body, and I am fine with it

Overall 10/10, those who are thinking about it, just faster book and try!!

Last edited by FoxyThai; 15-04-2024 at 11:09 AM.
Old 17-12-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

Price includes Room and Safety Gears.
OUR OPERATING HOURS 10AM TO 2AM Daily..
Payment to lady in CASH only before service starts.

Click to WhatsApp us for booking!
➡️ https://wa.me/6583443799

Click to join our telegram for live pictures, videos, latest updates & promo deals!
➡️ https://t.me/+45M5rZDBtos1ZGQ9

Old 17-12-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 17-12-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-12-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-12-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-12-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-12-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-12-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1