The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 01-12-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
qwerty777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Cumon82>
G5: She's pretty quiet and newish I think. About 6 months or so. Can't rmb her name. Her english cmi so didn't talk much but she's nice. Awesome BJ. Awesome boobs. Some tummy fat tho. Will RTF.
PS What's tarma?
Old 01-12-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
qwerty777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went JM14G16 today. New girl can't rmb her name. Had to queue for my regulars so I see her huge tits I just take. My mistake.

She probably has the biggest tits I ever played with. It's like E cup probs. Problem is that she's pretty dead fish. She's like super tired and/or sleepy the whole time. BJ was weak. And her pussy was damn loose.

Will not RTF.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

G16 i remember her..... Looks are quite good!
Old 01-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty777 View Post
Cumon82>
PS What's tarma?
woow... ur adventurous.... tarma aka threesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
G16 i remember her..... Looks are quite good!
auntie looking ..
seems like service din change since i tried her on her third day...
quite an exception in this hse... like g14
Old 01-12-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

u 2 talk about same gal bo lol
one say auntie one say looks good

so its a good looking auntie?

i dont remember seeing any E cuppers otherwise i already up liao lol
Old 01-12-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
u 2 talk about same gal bo
one say auntie one say looks good
so its a good looking auntie?
i dont remember seeing any E cuppers otherwise i already up liao lol
aiya...some ppl say durian very nice some ppl say very smelly... some pp say ok.. how i kno u gg say wat.
i only kno 2 newbies.. i tried both ..one dark one fair.. 1 slim one bak... 2nd came ard aweek after the other ..no mistake abt it la bro. yes...i confirm is Eee....
E for enhanced
Old 01-12-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
aiya...some ppl say durian very nice some ppl say very smelly... some pp say ok.. how i kno u gg say wat.
i only kno 2 newbies.. i tried both ..one dark one fair.. 1 slim one bak... 2nd came ard aweek after the other ..no mistake abt it la bro. yes...i confirm is Eee....
E for enhanced
bro u whorelord of Geylang liao, fuck all over G land.
Old 01-12-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
bro u whorelord of Geylang liao, fuck all over G land.
Not me horr ..
i dun go L18... not even a single hse there.
think is cass ... hes now everywhere ..
Old 01-12-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

JM14G16 from Isaan
What a pity!
Snow white skin and E-Cup NATURAL boobs
Only that the service is really, really non-existent (zero)
Old 01-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
JM14G16
NATURAL boobs
natural!! are u sure u tried her... ?
Old 01-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
natural!! are u sure u tried her... ?
Yes I did try her.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I otw to geylang now.... Later i will try to use eye power to see if real or fake
Old 01-12-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Anybody tried JM14G19? She's tall but look a bit like ladyboy. In the same house, G20, small and petite, nice to carry and bonk. Fake boobs & her nose looks a bit weird up close. Otherwise, good fxxk. Only thing her anal seems prolapsed liao. She said she did one time AJ & MC for 2 weeks. The bro who did her u caused her anal to protrude out slightly liao. I see next time can help her to push in or not.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

G19 quite afew fr liao. My personal experience is she got ar, bbbj, overall good service.... Rtf her afew times.

G20 so poor thing, 1 time aj and kenna anal fuck until come out. Knn the bro must be killing her as he fuck her. Anyway she is a nice girl...

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 02-12-2018 at 12:17 AM.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

G8 in the tank, from far looks good but close up is no good... big boobs....

G9? I think new girl as never see b4, boobs look alot

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 02-12-2018 at 12:16 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1