The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yes, the more you put in materially (tips and gifts), the more you're seen as a doormat.
Well, just enough lah. Be observant and spot the right one, you will be rewarded. Really no need to spend a ton.

I not rich nor handsome nor spend lots of time. Sometimes a stroke of luck can mean lots of good time for a couple of months.
Old 16-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
You like very obsessed with Angel, every few posts talk about her?
haha... from want to unlock, to very close to her, to expose people spend money on her is dumb, to advising people to move on. so confusing lmao.

last day of ang pai = so much retarded wisdom..lol.. machiam like a self reflecting for his own. read until want to laugh. as if no one wants to send ai la to airport, or spend money on her if you rich. It happens to any pretty girl on the street anyway, not just this scene.

damn i wish i tio toto so i can become rich. not like some retarded wisdom here say spend money stupid. as if i care what they do, next girl already queuing up or already have more than 1 girl. thats the point of being rich...
Old 16-06-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Visited Cici.
One of the chioest syt I've ever visited.
Abit green but acceptable to me. Cannot comment on playability since its my first visit.
https://sglonelyguy.org/cici-massage/

I repeat again, very very very very chio😄
thanks for the info.

Green on both massage and sensual plus low playability. Shall skip this.
Old 16-06-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
sushiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysushiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had sometime over Friday and Sunday and tried this new Lucy.

https://sglonelyguy.org/lucy-massage/

Stays somewhere around area K shared with another ML, Amy (which I found out on today). Some bros may find this place familiar.

Looks exactly like the photos on her advert.
Tall,slim and busty with smooth complexion.

Massage wise passable but comes the sensual part, this is where you will reject.
Did the first half of the massage fully clothed and when it comes to the sensual part, she won’t strip down! Just pulled out her big boobs and that’s it! Dress still on and she has a tight black shorts on.

No sucking or too much fondling. Roaming signal is dead ZERO! It even 1G

Same goes for her room mate,Amy. Only saving grace for her is her massage got skills.

Other than that, you can forget about sensual or anything! Same as Lucy.

https://sglonelyguy.org/amy-massage/

Looks like I have taken 2 bullets for the bros here. There are better options out there.
Old 16-06-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Any bro who is her regular knows when she is coming back?
She looks like Vivi
Old 16-06-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
She looks like Vivi
She is.

Have you booked her before?
Old 16-06-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post

Stays somewhere around area K shared with another ML, Amy (which I found out on today). Some bros may find this place familiar.

Massage wise passable but comes the sensual part, this is where you will reject.
Did the first half of the massage fully clothed and when it comes to the sensual part, she won’t strip down! Just pulled out her big boobs and that’s it! Dress still on and she has a tight black shorts on.

Same goes for her room mate,Amy. Only saving grace for her is her massage got skills.

Looks like I have taken 2 bullets for the bros here. There are better options out there.
sounds real bad, need more from other to back this claim.
Old 16-06-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushiboy View Post

So it looks like the description of offered services in SLG is pretty accurate -- focus especially on those services highlighted in red. That has been quite a good guide for me personally so far.

When I look at the offered services for these two ladies, I would never consider visiting them at all.
Old 16-06-2019, 10:32 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
thanks for the info.

Green on both massage and sensual plus low playability. Shall skip this.
His intro and hardcore pushing that the ML is super Chio actually backfired! Lol!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
His intro and hardcore pushing that the ML is super Chio actually backfired! Lol!
i tot she's really very chio, so thought to share
up to folks to make their decision
Old 16-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Suddenly all white knights and hardcore supporters all coming out

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-06-2019, 10:38 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Don't know about other sites but at slg, the list of services offered (those highlighted in red) are generally quite accurate. At least that has been my experience. But of cos if the girl does not want to provide a service, I just move on to the next target. The list is a good preliminary guide. Even when a service is provided but it is done mechanically, I would still move on. Real gems are rare, but that makes the game more interesting.
Quote:
So it looks like the description of offered services in SLG is pretty accurate -- focus especially on those services highlighted in red. That has been quite a good guide for me personally so far.

When I look at the offered services for these two ladies, I would never consider visiting them at all.

Quote:
For SLG only, note that in the list of services there are some that are highlighted in red. These are the services offered by the girl in question. Those not highlighted are from a standard list and when not highlighted, probably not offered as well. When I go by this guideline, I find that the services offered are quite accurately listed. On those times, when a highlighted service is listed, but I didn't get it, I asked, and normally the lady will comply, for example, full nude instead of half only.

In SuXiao's case, showering together was not highlighted, so I wouldn't count on it being offered. Of cos, you could still ask...
Eh.. are u related to SLG??

U sounded like an old broken recorder..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 16-06-2019, 10:40 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
i tot she's really very chio, so thought to share
up to folks to make their decision
To u maybe very Chio.. to some maybe normal...

Green at massage and service green...

Bro she works at ktv better isn't it? Or she cannot drink also?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 16-06-2019, 10:41 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Yes, the more you put in materially (tips and gifts), the more you're seen as a doormat.
Haha doormat is a nice description... sounds much better than carrot head

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 16-06-2019, 10:43 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
You like very obsessed with Angel, every few posts talk about her?
He meant those obsessive with their cai whom he labeled them as "Angel"...

Not he obsessed with Angel lah...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1