The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 23-01-2021, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
The taxi stand FLs are never worth the price. Cased out the area once before with another mate who knows some Viet, and he told me after we left them (they were pretty uninterested to begin with at us) that he overheard the girls discussing about making a quick and fast one from some angmohs they spotted walking over to the taxi stand behind us.

They're the same breed as OT MLs. Also fuck and go, except this time you have to even go and get a room for 2 hours for a session that they'll barely ever allow to let you last beyond one.
The whole setup at orchard towers whether inside or outside is the same. Fast bonk.fast money.fast game
This will be the new normal post covid environment
Old 23-01-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The truth about Mary:

* She's not 50
* The best boobs at OT
* She does proper hard massage and has trained in massage. She even knows a bit of about acupoints.
* She has one daughter. Not that it's anyone's business. Actually, we should respect her privacy please? She's actually a nice lady.
* Sam & Mary actually encounter a lot of low ballers who ask for everything at $50, $100. They don't actually need to put up with this online or IRL. They would remember people who pay more. And they can just quit anytime, move shop, or simply retire.
* Whatever it is, the lady sets the price. You can try to negotiate before hand. Not happy, can just move on. Man up, Stop whining. It's not a good look on you. Personal details is crossing the line. You're better than this.
* Some old school fellas with 3rd world mentality think that the women who work this line don't deserve basic human respect, and your almighty $50 is very big. Yes, maybe back in 1992.
* She hasn't gone to work for most of December, a bunch of the "fap stories" you read are speculative and taken with a grain if salt. And again, move on.

Last edited by SAWgunner; 23-01-2021 at 07:48 PM.
Old 23-01-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
The whole setup at orchard towers whether inside or outside is the same. Fast bonk.fast money.fast game
This will be the new normal post covid environment
Fast and costly
Old 23-01-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAWgunner View Post
The truth about Mary:

* She's not 50
* The best boobs at OT
* She does proper hard massage and has trained in massage. She even knows a bit of about acupoints.
* She has one daughter. Not that it's anyone's business. Actually, we should respect her privacy please? She's actually a nice lady.
* Sam & Mary actually encounter a lot of low ballers who ask for everything at $50, $100. They don't actually need to put up with this online or IRL. They would remember people who pay more. And they can just quit anytime, move shop, or simply retire.
* Whatever it is, the lady sets the price. You can try to negotiate before hand. Not happy, can just move on. Man up, Stop whining. It's not a good look on you. Personal details is crossing the line. You're better than this.
* Some old school fellas with 3rd world mentality think that the women who work this line don't deserve basic human respect, and your almighty $50 is very big. Yes, maybe back in 1992.
* She hasn't gone to work for most of December, a bunch of the "fap stories" you read are speculative and taken with a grain if salt. And again, move on.
Great post totally agreed. Some of the more Well off mls actually have sugar daddy outside or have other income inside.they just come shop work a few hours and go back to their families and homes.the mls have their own favourite customers too.their regulars Who always patronise them giving 200$$ to 300 or more. They will not lower their prices because they have their own regulars paying them good money. In the new normal post covid 19 sex industry 50$$to 100$$ can't get anything at orchard. Far east plaza rental is cheaper as most girls at far east plaza can accommodate 150$$ close to one hour. Orchard towers is different ball game
Old 23-01-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Great post totally agreed. Some of the more Well off mls actually have sugar daddy outside or have other income inside.they just come shop work a few hours and go back to their families and homes.the mls have their own favourite customers too.their regulars Who always patronise them giving 200$$ to 300 or more. They will not lower their prices because they have their own regulars paying them good money. In the new normal post covid 19 sex industry 50$$to 100$$ can't get anything at orchard. Far east plaza rental is cheaper as most girls at far east plaza can accommodate 150$$ close to one hour. Orchard towers is different ball game
Far east plaza also expensive and also fast game
Old 24-01-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Dont believe that idiot promoting Mary
Old 24-01-2021, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Mary used to charge $500-1000 for a fuck. How she usually FJ at hotel. Like bro saw gunner says, already can retire. Work is for enjoyable and sometimes getting good fuck. Want to offer $50 only must look very hard
Old 24-01-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAWgunner View Post
The truth about Mary:

* She's not 50
* The best boobs at OT
IMO, i would rather bonk someone 50 that looks 30 than vice versa
I dont agree with the Low balling thingy if u call people asking for 50 100 full service low ballers.. we can definitely call mls asking for 200-300 (reverse low ballers?????) I do agree with this , everyone has a price they think is ok.. both ways. not happy can just walk off
doesn't mean someone offer the ladies $50 means it is a show of disrespect. IMO this is just a business deal, if either side think they lugi, can just call off the deal. no need for name callings eg. golden pussy/low baller.

This is the most important, any FRs you see in this forum. 99% of them sure got add a bit salt and vinegar one la, those good ones write till sibei ho, those bad ones write until sibei bad. kukubird 15cm write until machiam 15 inch. Just take it like a pinch of salt or read more FR on the girl....
Old 24-01-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
menara is one of the Best!menara is one of the Best!menara is one of the Best!

Miss the good old days and there was this one minah on level 2, damn she was hot and super service circa 2012

Stumbled upon a couple of Viet's doing massage in a condo, good massage and able to B2B as well, open to exchange for some good Nuru or B2B contacts !
Old 24-01-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mary can get $100, I got before. Maybe cause she thought I Malaysian got no money LOL. It was late at 10+ and I was her last customer. Possible also cause I’m young at late 20s but I’m a buibui. Maybe she was good mood that night, settled for 100.

Really giant, natural boobs, no lie. Skin colour abit tanned like Thai, surprisingly. Very milfy.
Old 24-01-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody able to get extras from the girls at Footsie massage at the Basement?
Thanks.
Old 24-01-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

I gotten Mary at 130 though
Old 24-01-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
de-gardener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does the long hair lady at fuji massage (facing zebra crossing) provide any action?
Old 24-01-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
The taxi stand FLs are never worth the price. Cased out the area once before with another mate who knows some Viet, and he told me after we left them (they were pretty uninterested to begin with at us) that he overheard the girls discussing about making a quick and fast one from some angmohs they spotted walking over to the taxi stand behind us.

They're the same breed as OT MLs. Also fuck and
go, except this time you have to even go and get a room for 2 hours for a session that they'll barely ever allow to let you last beyond one.
$250 at their place. Got a so call 2 sisters gang. 2 for $380 thats the lowest I got.
Old 24-01-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsolo View Post
$250 at their place. Got a so call 2 sisters gang. 2 for $380 thats the lowest I got.
Expensive $250 for viet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1