The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekalot View Post
One question..how do you all usually reply the ML if you visit them the first time and they ask you how come you know to look for them specifically for massage? Haha
you can always just say friend introduced you bro, no problem one
Old 24-01-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
you can always just say friend introduced you bro, no problem one
They not stupid. Who is your friend?
Then you said : so and so (anyone except the real one)
When they dont know who it is, you be friendzone or maybe not
Old 24-01-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 5
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just whack one random name of the friend then act blur right haha
Old 24-01-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
forbed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya lor, say Tan Ah Kow she also won't know lol
Old 24-01-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
prophetxxx3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniscool View Post
Recently relocated and found this clean spa nearby. Tried their 60min and 90min massage for $58 and $88. So far I’ve tried 3 masseuse.

Vietnamese ML (90min) - Warmed up with excellent hard massage for 15 mins. I was lost between Vietnam and Thailand with her massage skills. Then the oil session started and reached sensual zone, she brushed softly and the more I let her, the more it explored. She massaged the sensual zones for 30+ mins. Then it continued in flipped position. Overall, she was one of the strongest masseuse I’ve encountered.
Singapore ML (60 min) - Super hardworking ML with moderate massage hardness. She is very thoughtful and through with her massage techniques. 60 min wasn’t enough for sensual stuff.
China ML (60 min and 90 min) - My first visit was 60mins and it was all spent on massage. With some advise from other brothers (thanks bros) who recommended the same ML, I took 90 mins session and asked her to focus on sensual massage for 60 mins. Long story short, all the teasing led to one of the best cumshots in my life. Imagine 5 long powerful sprays with painful balls for the rest of the day.

I also had other interesting experiences (e.g. Prostate Massage, Tuina Massage + Cupping + HJ) in Tanjong Pagar, Bukit Timah, Chinatown area.

Happy to share and exchange contacts. PM me your contacts while requesting for mine.
Can share ctc & location bro?
Old 24-01-2021, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
DOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Previous FR shared. But this time looking to exchange for good teasing massage as im starting to get bored as already go alot of times. Better if its similar type.

First session: lots of asshole teasing, brushing, using fingernails, minor poking. She will pull your cock pointing south while face down, similar to hdly but lying down, teasing ur asshole at the same time. After that turn over. Usually they will just hj u under the towel, scared kena caught. But she just hj with my cock exposed. Horny af. Also she uses 2 hands for hj because her hands are small, not long later cannot tahan already because the view dam hot. Not long after went to revisit her

Second session: Similar to first but this time, she inserted her finger into my asshole, not fully but about halfway. Was shocked, tried so many but she is the first that auto did that without request. Almost shot mid way.
Very long never hard as hell, the teasing was mind blowing
New member here, sounds amazing. Could you share ctc please?
Old 24-01-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
One question..how do you all usually reply the ML if you visit them the first time and they ask you how come you know to look for them specifically for massage? Haha
You can say decline to give the friend's name. In this activity, where got people give traceable names, not even chionging names. Even the ML use generic names right?

If you are recommended a ML's contact and told to quote a specific recommender's name for "better svc" then high chance is an advertiser
Old 24-01-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just ask the ml, if you tell them the name got special discount is it ? Lol...
Old 24-01-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

d* spa, Kim tian road area. Googleable.

Coco. Prc late 20s. Gives tease only for the $88 gimmick. Will brush your balls and touch your butt. So so massage. Can request her to just massage your butt for 1hr, she don’t mind.

But I go 3 times also no gq. Even when I touch her. Oh well, maybe she just don’t like me. Every time I go, my balls confirm hurt from blue balls..

Good thing is quite a cute syt and can be chatty, those rebellious type. I think gq possible but it wasn’t for me.
Old 24-01-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forbed View Post
Ya lor, say Tan Ah Kow she also won't know lol
To my knowledge if u dun gv her a proper answer, she mayb skeptical abt u & therefore she may not provide the same service to u as to her regulars, she mayb holding back from u on your 1st visit, juz to play safe..
Old 24-01-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
tradertan is a Helpful and Caring Samstertradertan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Recently relocated and found this clean spa nearby. Tried their 60min and 90min massage for $58 and $88. So far I’ve tried 3 masseuse.

Vietnamese ML (90min) - Warmed up with excellent hard massage for 15 mins. I was lost between Vietnam and Thailand with her massage skills. Then the oil session started and reached sensual zone, she brushed softly and the more I let her, the more it explored. She massaged the sensual zones for 30+ mins. Then it continued in flipped position. Overall, she was one of the strongest masseuse I’ve encountered.
Singapore ML (60 min) - Super hardworking ML with moderate massage hardness. She is very thoughtful and through with her massage techniques. 60 min wasn’t enough for sensual stuff.
China ML (60 min and 90 min) - My first visit was 60mins and it was all spent on massage. With some advise from other brothers (thanks bros) who recommended the same ML, I took 90 mins session and asked her to focus on sensual massage for 60 mins. Long story short, all the teasing led to one of the best cumshots in my life. Imagine 5 long powerful sprays with painful balls for the rest of the day.

I also had other interesting experiences (e.g. Prostate Massage, Tuina Massage + Cupping + HJ) in Tanjong Pagar, Bukit Timah, Chinatown area.

Happy to share and exchange contacts. PM me your contacts while requesting for mine.
thanks for the contacts. took C**** for 90mins. hit the sweet spot. she looks pretty and very friendly. will rtm.
Old 24-01-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
Starky666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Update on my earlier post based on my recent visit and what I’ve heard from bros.

The Viet/Singapore/PRC ML focus more on high quality massage if you pick 60 mins and sensual part will last for 5-10 mins. If you would like long sensual session, then I suggest you tell them your preference or choose 90 mins massage and ask them to focus on sensual for 30/60 mins. The PRC ML is the best for sensual. The Viet ML is the best for hard massage and moderate touching.

Entry price is $10 cheaper if you go on weekdays non-peak hours. This spa focuses on sensual massage and you don’t have to pay extra. AFAIK, they don’t do HJ or any other special service. But based on a bros recent sharing, the PRC ML was willing to provide specials for a top up. So next time you visit, do check her out.

Bro possible to share?
Old 25-01-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 14
thebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud ofthebigboss has much to be proud of

Anyone has contacts and recommendations for teasing sensual massage at amk/tpy/upper Thomson? Recently move into this area, tried one but nothing much to shout about. I have a few others that i frequent a lot last time from other areas can share via PM if need to exchange or ok to up points too. Thanks!
Old 25-01-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

Hope someone can share contacts and info with me! thanks in advance
Old 25-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdarrennn View Post
Hope someone can share contacts and info with me! thanks in advance
Why do u rely on others to share?
Why don't u try and share or exchange?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread