The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2021, 08:54 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Am I the only one who actually visited Aini and didn't think she is worth a RTM?
I cant even be bothered at all....the hype is way overwhelmed.

Like stock mkt bubble now...everyone rush in...i exit....

Time to look for other MLs..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-01-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
Hmmnn....... so is it condo or hotel?
Bro , 7 early 8 early, sounds scary 😟.. not even seventh month ; replaying 倩女幽魂. Next time we go it might be an old temple !
Old 24-01-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Bro , 7 early 8 early, sounds scary 😟.. not even seventh month ; replaying 倩女幽魂. Next time we go it might be an old temple !
People don’t post FR immediately ba, so both could have go on different dates. So could be previously at hotel but moved to condo already or the other way round.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 24-01-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
No wonder her pic is damm familar...different name previously right?
Yes, difFerent name.
Old 24-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post

https://sglonelyguys.site/xiao-yue-massage/

Looks: Photos are her with some level of PS. Age-wise add about 3yrs I think.
I recognise the photos as an FL who was here in 2017 or 2018 under the Wolfsg website.
If it is indeed her ..... then she is an FL convert. If she is using someone else's photos..... at least check the background of that gal.

All things said.... if she is genuine mc-coy.... why can't she use her own current photos instead of someone else photos or even her old photos from years ago. She can always mask her face if she is afraid of being exposed.
Old 24-01-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
People don’t post FR immediately ba, so both could have go on different dates. So could be previously at hotel but moved to condo already or the other way round.
Quote:
Both of these bros could be right. If the hotel they referring to is same as the one I have in mind..... then both are correct in their description.

About 30 yrs ago this hotel build an extension block on the huge carpark behind it but subsequently due to falling occupancy converted it into a serviced apartment block. As the housekeeping and security at this serviced apartment is still provided by the main hotel..... I think many have mistaken it as same as the hotel. Although it has its own entrance and dropoff point.... there is a walkway adjourning it to the hotel.
Old 24-01-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Am I the only one who actually visited Aini and didn't think she is worth a RTM?
What happened to Aini?
My appointment is coming up tomorrow but no sound no picture from her at all.
Old 24-01-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What's going on with so many FLs coming into this thread now masquerading themselves as MLs?

I went through the list of ML advertisements and recognised at least 10 of them were FLs previously. I hope they do not turn this thread into another Dome 2 where fake profiles, heavily PS photos, fake FRs and scams abound.
Old 24-01-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
Both of these bros could be right. If the hotel they referring to is same as the one I have in mind..... then both are correct in their description.

About 30 yrs ago this hotel build an extension block on the huge carpark behind it but subsequently due to falling occupancy converted it into a serviced apartment block. As the housekeeping and security at this serviced apartment is still provided by the main hotel..... I think many have mistaken it as same as the hotel. Although it has its own entrance and dropoff point.... there is a walkway adjourning it to the hotel.
I think you are most likely right about the serviced apartment cos I saw a family walking in the carpark behind heading out. The woman actually helped me out by gesturing the gantry sensor was damaged. So for those driving, the entrance is through the main road, exit by the side road.

I was directed to go in by the main hotel entrance, so my warning about the safe entry requirement in my MR.
Old 24-01-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
What's going on with so many FLs coming into this thread now masquerading themselves as MLs?

I went through the list of ML advertisements and recognised at least 10 of them were FLs previously. I hope they do not turn this thread into another Dome 2 where fake profiles, heavily PS photos, fake FRs and scams abound.
This has been going on for some time. It got more evident Pre-covid days in 2019 already. That’s when the ML market boomed, with high quality ladies. More and more guys sought this more relaxing, more sensual and more satisfying sessions. Compared to rushed service and zero gfe of FLs.

MLs were getting a lot of bookings. The more popular MLs were fully booked every single day. So naturally FLs jumped on the ML bandwagon to try to turn their fortunes around.
Old 24-01-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Some price hike is coming.

Let's see if there'll be a ripple effect.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 24-01-2021 at 09:49 PM.
Old 24-01-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

all is well, just saw upcoming sneak peek of new girl after cny..looks already 7 or 8 for me
Old 24-01-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Its because there are very little people who still go to fl dome 2 and the websites there

Too many landmine until everyone simply avoid
Old 24-01-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

Tried TZ ytd, wanted to test whether I can still release more than once, thats why look for her as FRs indicated she is accommodating at that. In the end, not able to cum twice as she tried hard to jerk me off. As for her, everything (massage, service, gfe, body, playability) is so so except for looks, one of the better looking ones I had tried in the past few years. RTM - No.

Last edited by Ganasai; 24-01-2021 at 11:17 PM.
Old 24-01-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 0
mbolton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymbolton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubear View Post
ZZ not chio ? 4.5/10...
lol typo, 4.5/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1