The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 06-01-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
If nvr pay $88, can get GQ?
If you are boss, everyone take $50 and get GQ, you think your $88 got business?
Old 06-01-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
keyster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Bros near sembawang shopping centre there is one H spa anyone tried before?
The one with the hot recep?
Old 07-01-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone can share contact for ML in 400+ LX or FS? can exchange
Old 07-01-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
Short FR for bros..
Been visiting this MP near Katib MRT, crossing the overhead bridge and into the lion's den cos NPC nearby. lol.

Started trying XX, very sweet GFE and massage skills are not too bad. Slim and pretty, playful, she makes sure her strength is enough for your knots. Satisfied with her service!

Also tried Cry***l, young and pretty, massage skills slightly better than XX and she works hard as well. not so naughty but quite friendly and satisfied with her attentiveness to sore legs and lower back.

Finally tried Star and have been going back to her for the past 5 times, one of the longest working ML. Youngest in the MP and her massage is quite solid, i quite like the way she uses strength skillfully, rub your knots and treat you like a puppet twist here and there, quite relaxing. Very good overall skills and willing to work hard.. easily drift off to sleep due to good rub and she prefers not talking also.. haha.

Overall, location is quiet, tucked away from prying eyes, disposable shorts, spacious room with attached shower, rates are discounted but the laobanniang said 2021 will return to usual p-massage rates probably.. Left a happy man, tipped standard mkt during all visits after the deed

maybe will try other ML next time.. happy 2021 to all!
been visiting this place too. very obv already. no need extra hints.

dmg wise, 88 will unlock gq. then add tips. not economical but some girls can play and tease.

crys___ is one of my fav. always say cannot touch () but i will la still try luck.

Last edited by necrolim; 08-01-2021 at 12:03 AM. Reason: censor
Old 11-01-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!

Tried Sxra from Jx
Overall ok but pricey
Looks wise 7/10
Slim n tall type, boobs B size
89 + 50 dmg
i like how she work on my anus...
Next time try st*r
Old 14-01-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 16
rainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to behold

Jx so popular? went at 3+ and it was fully booked
Old 15-01-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Cos Yishun no other worth going type of place. $89/hr also fully booked every day. If take normal massage at $56, ML will try to physco you to upgrade when inside the room. No desserts offered for normal.

The boss should be happily grinning everyday. 1 month should be able to collect 80k before deduction based on $56 x 5ML x 10 hours x 30days.
Old 15-01-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Firemountain is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
And bro can pm damage at j* spa? Thanks...
Old 15-01-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

anyone can share FS LxxDA contact?
Old 15-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

The bro who moaned out so loud just now around 8 plus at J*,

Wonder what the 2 of them doing inside sia.. hahaha.. me and C****** was like
Old 16-01-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

U shld go check out which ml is it, next trip i go try...

Lolx
Old 16-01-2021, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpach1 View Post
Any bros happened to know where Lili (Yishun 8xx) gone to? Milfy kind slightly meaty. This was 5 years ago haha. Very memorable experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieGerrard95 View Post
did C pop GQ on 1st meeting? cheers
who has the best hard massage skills at JQ combined with playability?
Old 22-01-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the new 1st Spa at CP?
Old 22-01-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 9
mrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone has recent FR for FS A***L ? I have tried the other 3 ML and would like to try her. Can pm me if not convenient.
Old 23-01-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 11
Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!Woshishen is one of the Best!

And bro can pm damage at j* spa? Thanks...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1