The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Its happening

Just went to 4 pinay pubs. Pretty happening. Love it

Maybe I just project positive vibes to the gers
Old 22-08-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Its happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post

Are they open now?
Old 22-08-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro,

Can pm location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post

Old 22-08-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Lucky Plaza
Old 22-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Wah where Sia? I’ve been to golden mile already and wanna change another place to play cuz I managed to bang the waitress ther for free and now she damn sticky to me everytime i go there. Purposely always come and hug and kiss me when I with other girls. Make me damn sian cuz now the other girls more cautious ard me, hard to upz them.

I’ve been to OT and playability is there but ladies drink damn ex man. Was just questioning the OT Pinoy if her boobs were real she immediately took my hand to squeeze her boobs asking me check lol.

Btw 3rd floor OT got a pub called maze. Anyone been there? Got fr on the place?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 22-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
orehcac is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Huh OT pubs open meh?
Old 22-08-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orehcac View Post
Huh OT pubs open meh?
Got lah lol. They serve food as well. Not very hard to buy a few airfyers to make nuggets and fries lol. But yeah I went there so definitely open

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 22-08-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post
Lucky Plaza
Where got open sia? Zzz...
Old 22-08-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sure or not open? Or just like the other thread cannon ball say open but not sharing
Old 23-08-2020, 03:11 AM
Samster

sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah where Sia? I’ve been to golden mile already and wanna change another place to play cuz I managed to bang the waitress ther for free and now she damn sticky to me everytime i go there. Purposely always come and hug and kiss me when I with other girls. Make me damn sian cuz now the other girls more cautious ard me, hard to upz them.

I’ve been to OT and playability is there but ladies drink damn ex man. Was just questioning the OT Pinoy if her boobs were real she immediately took my hand to squeeze her boobs asking me check lol.

Hmmm dun see any waitress there. But I have another ger. Heehee
Old 23-08-2020, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
Sure or not open? Or just like the other thread cannon ball say open but not sharing
Search around bro
Old 23-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Are these places actually open or have to be regular?
Old 23-08-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:

Yes goldenmile quite the fun these days, getting more patrons esp those pubs or bistros with the 'fun' factor.
Old 24-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

Lol for those who pm me for the location and waitress name just wanted to clarify
1. Girls work there all waitress la. So not specifically serve drinks one
2. Go charm ur own girl and stop leeching off ppl. I may up doesn’t mean u can. Later sabo me and tell the girl I up her before and she get problems with the boss
3. Already hard enough to get a table there so I don’t wanna share out too much until I find another join. Only bros who has contributed, shared contacts with me I might release.
4. The girl I upz there is not an fl. Yes she went with me back hotel and didn’t take a single cent from me cuz she liked me. So stop trying to find out her name and think she is a FL. I don’t understand the mentality of some ppl here. Go hunt ur own and be proud and share story here because of ur own efforts. In this world no free lunch one...u cannot make it don’t expect ppl to give u a free ride

Old 24-08-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Yes goldenmile quite the fun these days, getting more patrons esp those pubs or bistros with the 'fun' factor.
Golden Mile Getting more crowded man. OT got 4 Pinoy pubs to play and not even one person FR during this period. All expect handouts asking for contacts of Golden Mile. Quite disappointing...I might head down to a location I’m eyeing on in a day or so. Hope that place gives me good vibes then i will share contacts with high rep kakis and maybe even arrange a get together for some and we all can enjoy together

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1