The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
nottiguy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

ALL THE BEST TO MRS. B in 2016 !!! HUAT AH!!!!
Old 20-02-2016, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Received 888, CNY Special Edition, Special Treats and Valentines..

Special Treats.. love the exposed nipples. The very first time for me to see uncensored nipples. it is such a turn on and felt like I fulfilled one of my sex fantasy as I had been waiting so long so see uncensored tits of Mrs B

Valentines pic is another exposed nipples with a closer look of Mrs B famous breast.

Gonxi 888, Mrs B waiting for someone to come from the behind... Must be one her favourite sex position...

CNY Special Edition, another exposed nipples as Mrs B lying on a bed..

Thank you for sharing the uncensored version to allow us to see the beauty of Mrs B...
Old 20-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
beetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to behold

Best Wishes in yr of Monkey to Mrs B.

Sexy body, lovely poses through the yrs!

Old 20-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Best wishes to Mr and Mrs B!
Old 20-02-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Best wishes to Mr & Mrs B. Hope to see you at Chingay Parade in good weather. Take care, weather is cold.
Old 20-02-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
enigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kiong Hee Huat Chye! Mr & Mrs B!!!

Received my CNY Special what can I say? Mrs in her birthday suit, sensuous CFM pose on the bed was simply a beautiful sight. If I had entered my hotel room & found Mrs B lying as she in the photo, I would jump on her before she can even utter "hi".

Xie-xie Mrs B[

"Les femmes sont l'objet de mon désir, mais je ne traite pas les femmes comme des objets"
"Women are the object of my desire but I do not treat women like objects." Enigma Homme
Old 21-02-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3659661 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mr & Mrs B, wish you all the best!!!
Old 21-02-2016, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Received a new series of Happy New Year. Mrs B in all kinds of sexiness.... standing, swimsuit, at night clubs.. I couldn't get enough of Mrs B.
Old 21-02-2016, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Mr and Mrs B

Best wishes to you! Keep the pictures coming!
Old 21-02-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster

liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of

Chinese new year 14th day. Best wishes to Mr & Mrs B. Hope to see you at Singapore Air Show. One of the photos received gave me the "up up & away" feeling. Cheers.
Old 22-02-2016, 07:22 AM
Samster

Today is CNY 15th day or 元宵节. Best wishes to Mr & Mrs B & everyone. Hope you strike toto. Huat la.
Old 22-02-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
enigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a tiring start to my week but just did a quick check of my email and what do I find? FUCK!!! My favorite CFM MILF Mrs B fully naked with her lovely knockers & large areoles staring at me. I zoomed in the image and slowly scanned down her lovely body stopping at her hairy pussy. FUCK!!! I so so so want to suckle those breasts, smell and lick her skin, and devour her labia and vagina. I love Mrs B both hairy and all shaven (I believe Mr B prefers the latter).

I can't explain. Mrs B feels so authentic. So MILF. No model, no enhancement, just a perfectly imperfect CFM MILF erotically shared by Mr B, compliments of Mrs B. Oh how I dream I could for just one moment of reality...just to smell, caress, taste, invade her inner sanctum and have her consume my blood constricted penis. After almost 20 mins of staring scrutinizing of Mrs B with me screaming in my head FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! What a torture! What ecstasy! I hope I am the only fucker to get this fucking beautiful picture!

Damn! Lucky Mr B has the real Mrs B to play. I have only mini-me to play while fantasizing over Mrs B. Give me more Mrs B!!!

"Les femmes sont l'objet de mon désir, mais je ne traite pas les femmes comme des objets"
"Women are the object of my desire but I do not treat women like objects." Enigma Homme

Last edited by enigmahomme; 23-02-2016 at 02:18 AM.
Old 22-02-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 13
capteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of light

Wishes good fortune and good luck to Mr & Mrs B!! Huat Ah!!!
Old 22-02-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3659661 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wish you Mr & Mrs b huat all the times. wish can also received some uncensored version.
Old 23-02-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Received the chup gor meh photo of mrs b. I am mesmerized & stunned like a vegetable when i saw the gorgeous naked nude sensuous body from solid boobs to hairy pubic area. I just wish to lick & suck those sensitive areas. Cannot tahan, must go to my fb & release my juice. Best wishes to mr & mrs b. Hope to see you at SkillsFuture roadshow at raffles place. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1