The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawoll View Post
I didn't know she was a raw queen?? I remembered she always says she doesn't go full. Her bbbj was good though.
I visited her 3 times, raw Everytime. I visited her first day since she worked. she get wet easily and I just insert raw. she did not resist
Old 08-12-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
elantra is Cool - loads of Potential

RAW is WAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
I visited her 3 times, raw Everytime. I visited her first day since she worked. she get wet easily and I just insert raw. she did not resist
Old 09-12-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra View Post
RAW is WAR!
I visited her first working day. she was very wet and very welcome me raw. she told me her period just end last night, very clean inside. she is too pretty and tamed, I cant resist to raw her. usually I dont raw with spa lady.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I visited her first working day. she was very wet and very welcome me raw. she told me her period just end last night, very clean inside. she is too pretty and tamed, I cant resist to raw her. usually I dont raw with spa lady.
Did you went for check up after that?
Old 09-12-2019, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
LogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to all

Quote:
Uncle Bret don't believe how clean it is inside, it won't tell you whether got HIV or not. Even delton can't get rid or HIV
Old 09-12-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogKuayBret View Post
Uncle Bret don't believe how clean it is inside, it won't tell you whether got HIV or not. Even delton can't get rid or HIV
You check his post history - kept posting the shops here are bad, expensive, black face then three months later come up with RAW fairy tale.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
You check his post history - kept posting the shops here are bad, expensive, black face then three months later come up with RAW fairy tale.
thanks bro, sbf words (ML/FL/Samster) cannot be fully trusted de. +23 up for you
Old 09-12-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogKuayBret View Post
fully agree bro
Old 09-12-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
if you keep telling other how good the lady, it will make this shop getting police's attention. and lady will be more busy and don't really focus on service. so u should appreciate what I did previously. anyway you are too naive.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post
long time no post, here goes...

i-wa i think her name.. normally paying 80 or 100 in hc i don't even think and jus leave... not even tryin 50.... but this time saw her... damm... so chio... skin F@#King soft and white.... snow white type.... her hand is warm and soft all over ur body.... damm shiok...
when she say 80 for bm i was thinking cause i dont' pay for such service... but after i did... damm.... soft real snow white boobs all over ur back and leg with tongue teasing.... damm... turn over... damm... lick here and there... sit on ur face with that soft white bun.... omg holding her breast.. F@#KING soft and aiya... i squeeze alot of breast la... this one is yummy soft smooth type....

massage palour is T C, jus beside d*****d spa... shiok.. damage 50 + 80.... the 80 can try....
Can share ctc with me?
Old 09-12-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you keep telling other how good the lady, it will make this shop getting police's attention. and lady will be more busy and don't really focus on service. so u should appreciate what I did previously. anyway you are too naive.
Since you've outright posted the shop's name in the past to get police attention and make them have less business, let's just say I don't believe u.

That's why u posting raw stories now - u know it attracts the wrong attention as well.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
thanks bro, sbf words (ML/FL/Samster) cannot be fully trusted de. +23 up for you
Return 10.

Boring old sabo tactics - claim bad service, post name, post raw story, later post they owe him money, etc.
Old 09-12-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Return 10.

Boring old sabo tactics - claim bad service, post name, post raw story, later post they owe him money, etc.
up you +23, good summary

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 10-12-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Anyone tried Axx at TC ?

she looks hot from the back....
Old 10-12-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Any big boobs MILFs in these spas, please PM me.

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1