The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any guys here above 30 years old n never have gf before, fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Early 30s. Not so tall like 180cm. Just average intelligence. Look normal. Boring conversationalist. Partly job is stressful and not fun with colleagues so it just shapes character to a certain extent. Girls always like a guy to be fun and interesting.

Tried to meet local girls on dating app but nothing no reply no likes. Hard to continue conversation with any girl. Tried joining many classes of interest. Pretty colleagues none are interested in me partly because mine was a junior role, not like supervisor or manager. Many girls i met and like are attached. OT busy always see same colleagues face.

Tried cold approach, not helping. I might come off as freaky. Girls not interested in finding partner, too many girl workaholic OTOTOT.

Materialistic girls. No car.

Not like i never tried, it is just a demoralising singapore to find partner.

No house, singapore expensive wages too low for locals.
i think we are in the same predicament.
Old 02-08-2020, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
One and Only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOne and Only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think the best approach is sincere and honest.That is the most important trait.Women looks for these.Money is not everything
Old 02-08-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Honestly, unless you’re willing to change many things about yourself, and maybe need a bit of luck, are you sure you are not trying to fish out of your league?

I remember a real estate trainer who laughed at Adam Khoo’s advice that all agents should just try and sell good class bungalows rather than HDB flats.

He said look in the mirror and see whether you have a GCB face or a HDB face.

Desirable girls are by definition desired by many. Where do you rank among the men who are interested?

If you don’t think you stand a chance, you can either do something to improve your chances or manage your expectations.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Honestly, unless you’re willing to change many things about yourself, and maybe need a bit of luck, are you sure you are not trying to fish out of your league?

I remember a real estate trainer who laughed at Adam Khoo’s advice that all agents should just try and sell good class bungalows rather than HDB flats.

He said look in the mirror and see whether you have a GCB face or a HDB face.

Desirable girls are by definition desired by many. Where do you rank among the men who are interested?

If you don’t think you stand a chance, you can either do something to improve your chances or manage your expectations.
you brought out a very good point..

To be honest, i am 37 now, but i still don't know where i rank among men.

but i remember a saying in the internet, you are lucky as shit if you get the girl you want.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
maxboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm a socially awkward guy too. Until one fine day I just got fed up with all the overthinking, overstressing and generally no-balls approach to wooing girls. And just thought to myself, heck it. Just tell her I like her straight to the face. Nothing to lose right? You will be surprised actually many girls prefer guys to be upfront and direct, and not be so scared of rejection. That in itself is an attractive trait for many ladies. That willingness to go all out and take risks. And cos must see the situation la dont go and stalk the girl follow her everywhere then suddenly pop up from behind and I like you, will you be my gf? But if you know a girl for some time already and the vibe is ok, then why not just give it a chance.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
GiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

actually I also have problem with girls.

Then one day I decide to invent a game to play.

Every week must ask I girl out.
At first 3 months 0. Keep chatting on apps also fail.

Then suddenly I found a way. pass my phone to some lady fren when I want ask girl out. These lady very funny one they like to help in all these. From there every week can ask girls out. Dun care at first fat or slim or below average all just jio out. Just meet target of 1 girl a week. After that then can go for more chio one.

But after a while get bored .
Old 11-08-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveHerO View Post
actually I also have problem with girls.

Then one day I decide to invent a game to play.

Every week must ask I girl out.
At first 3 months 0. Keep chatting on apps also fail.

Then suddenly I found a way. pass my phone to some lady fren when I want ask girl out. These lady very funny one they like to help in all these. From there every week can ask girls out. Dun care at first fat or slim or below average all just jio out. Just meet target of 1 girl a week. After that then can go for more chio one.

But after a while get bored .

So you managed to date pretty girls?
Old 14-08-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
x2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterx2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterx2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

37 work in hospital. Decent job. Drive a jazz and stay in a 4room hdb
Small built.
Easy to get flings but hard to get gf
No1 wana get serious with me.
I look studious type, specky.
At work every1 treat me as a creepy, socially awkard. But
Using app i have higher chance of making friends/flings
Tried going after my colleagues 20+. Mostly said comment too old for them
Guess my life gona be like this till old.
#yolo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1