The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-08-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I see the video I also scared, looks like mummy elephant.

Not baby elephant for sure.
FL convert ML.
I had a few rtf back in early 2018.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Not baby elephant for sure.
FL convert ML.
I had a few rtf back in early 2018.
Smart. FL can only work 3weeks a month. ML can work everyday and throw in a bit of ex-FL service customers will think they are VIP.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
If this lady, please try your best not to cum with hj until nearing time, you see what she will do
bro what she do xD
Old 04-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this is difficult work indeed i am impress you guys are taking it up, it will benefit alot of choingster but the work is only on a few dedicated ppl to do. Most important is to keep it simple for updating. For services, i think should just eliminate it from the work load, let the ppl read the FR and advertisement to gauge, you can't spoonfeed ppl enough one lah.

Good luck and hope you guys enjoy doing it and not treat it like a burden must be 100% accurate and timely information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
once again, appreciate your feedback on this, i'm sure everyone will have thoughts on this portion. also thank you for all the support. bro stiffness has been pm-ing me frequently behind the scenes to support this endeavour, so send some love his way yea.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if she is not working in SPA, then this must be the most premium CIM/HJ available liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCokeZeroxX View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/niu-niu-massage/

Any FR for this 19 years old?
Old 04-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ello909012 View Post
bro what she do xD
Ya what will she do? Dont let us hang in mid air.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
wah lau, how are you all able to remember all the girls and montior new posting sia...

really sifu!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
No, need to reshuffle the letters.
Prince Devitt +45
Old 04-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinJia0 View Post
Have been looking around the forum for quite some time and decided to give it a shot.
Tried my luck and decided to try Carol since there were many good reviews. Nevertheless, hope to contribute a little so here's a FR for Carol:

Summary:
Location: Convenient, Minutes walk from MRT and lots of parking space.
Looks: 8/10 looks pretty milf
Massage: Right amount of strength which was relaxing. First time tried Nuru too and it was very enjoyable
Sensual: Lots of teasing and techniques. Release pretty quickly because of her soft hands
GFE: 10/10 many topics to chat with, has soft background music too. Not a time watcher
RTM: Yes, if can book her again.

Took a shower first while she was preparing. Afterwards, she was already naked and started the Nuru massage. The feeling of her boobs, pussy and thighs rubbing up and down were heavenly. After the Nuru massage, she starts teasing by touching the balls, inner thighs and kkj. Asked to turn around and she started HJ, surrendered in her hands really quickly (Didn't have the balls to roam her) . After shower, she starts the back massage which helped loosen my stiff muscles, she did use her phone (but I don't really mind and understandable). After massaging, she started teasing again and asked to turn aroundthis time I went for her vagina, fingered her and she got wet pretty quickly. Told her that was going to shoot and she increased her pace and moaned, in no time surrendered again , cleaned up and she asked the GQ but I was pretty hesitant due to covid . Proceeded with head and shoulder massage, washed up and left happily. A very good first experience .
Thxs for sharing!

Haha u shoot 2x she still ask u GQ.... U muz be a young guy so she see u can up up up again
Old 04-08-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any good cim Massagers to recommend?
Old 04-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
FR on next hot ML:

https://sglonelyguy.online/tao-zi-massage/

Keep it short, RTM? Definite yes!

She is a really nice lady.

Massage: good strength
Sensual: hit you at the right spots ;p
Looks: photos resemblance is there. I was more taken in by her red hot lipstick ;p
Gfe: absolute yes
RTM: already mentioned as abov

Fast hands and legs.
She impose limited slots daily for her own personal reason.

Treat her with care. ;p
So you think I'll like her physical?
Old 04-08-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
U visited her at Parklane, Adelphi or OT? Seems like her service now is ok. Alot of good FR by senior bros here.
I visited her at apartment, that time was about 3 years ago already
Old 04-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.online/qing-qing-massage/

Anyone tried her before? Landmine or elephant?

How's the service?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Dun pray pray got own website leh..

https://mymantrasg.com/
Tried this many years back. Didn't like it as I still prefer YF juagen. Maybe looks too milfy and iirc voice quite low. 2nd shot is prostate really feel forced like that as not aroused after first shot. Overall feels commercial but first time shoot even when not hard.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Tried this many years back. Didn't like it as I still prefer YF juagen. Maybe looks too milfy and iirc voice quite low. 2nd shot is prostate really feel forced like that as not aroused after first shot. Overall feels commercial but first time shoot even when not hard.
Eh? But YF is like already granny level liao wor?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 04-08-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Massage prostrate can shoot one ah? Ive never enjoyed prostate massage i dunno that feeling building up is the shiokness or my shit going to blast out.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1