The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
CherryBoy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Art of Penis Pleasuring

Can share contact
Old 04-08-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
tbgben09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
She is a nice person who enjoy sex. One of the rare find
Can share Soda contacts?
Old 04-08-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

really pple no read one i dont know what to say

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 04-08-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

This thread should be closed down with immediate effect, the first few pages are conversation engaging in Penis Pleasuring then it slowly turn its attention to Soda and the rest of the replies are spams.

There is no more link or contribution to the main thread title!!
Old 04-08-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Gridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wasted. Too late
Old 04-08-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

The art of penis pleasuring is not easy to find bro. The “art” requires a lot of skills. So far most who offered juagen are mainly doing glorified HJ.

A few others really tops ones

(1) Chen Chen - which I shared earlier. Her juagen not so authentic and less plucking of the cock veins but the way she pleasured cocks are amazing. Making you hard and soft, hard and soft. By the time you release, a huge eruption occurs

(2) Melody - I shared before also. Not so solid juagen but her hdly from behind and playing with your ass crack makes you erupts in no time

Can’t think of many. A lot who advertised with Juagen are so so. Any bro can share more.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The art of penis pleasuring is not easy to find bro. The “art” requires a lot of skills. So far most who offered juagen are mainly doing glorified HJ.

(1) Chen Chen - which I shared earlier. Her juagen not so authentic and less plucking of the cock veins but the way she pleasured cocks are amazing. Making you hard and soft, hard and soft. By the time you release, a huge eruption occurs

(2) Melody - I shared before also. Not so solid juagen but her hdly from behind and playing with your ass crack makes you erupts in no time

Can’t think of many. A lot who advertised with Juagen are so so. Any bro can share more.
Both are good in their way just like rose, amy, lisa, soda. More towards erotic pleasing hah! I'm looking for HDLY penis pleasure where you put your leg on her thigh and let her torture you. Do you have any to recommend?
Old 04-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute
I loved the way CHEN CHEN made me volcanic eruption as u mentioned. Remind me of good old days when many Msian MLs took good care of our lil bros strength + feel and 99% of us return for service...Good old Health Centre days 😇

Quote:

Old 04-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Can only say YF and her disciples tok gong solid. Never tried CC before but judging the way you say it sounds more like edging play similar to Lisa?
Old 04-08-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Both are good in their way just like rose, amy, lisa, soda. More towards erotic pleasing hah! I'm looking for HDLY penis pleasure where you put your leg on her thigh and let her torture you. Do you have any to recommend?
There was one in sticky dubbed hdly queen. Forget her name but she will give u one towel to prone down and she grab your tool from behind damn erotic
Old 04-08-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
There was one in sticky dubbed hdly queen. Forget her name but she will give u one towel to prone down and she grab your tool from behind damn erotic
Adele ar? I thought give mini bolster or pillow? That one no JG one, not like what bignehneh mention. She is legendary in her own ways, but if u looking for sensual jg, can look elsewhere.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Adele ar? I thought give mini bolster or pillow? That one no JG one, not like what bignehneh mention. She is legendary in her own ways, but if u looking for sensual jg, can look elsewhere.
Ya that's the name. The only sensual I tried will be Lisa liao. Heard she change shop again.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Read and understand that you wish to no longer provide contact but if you change your mind ☺️, would be grateful to get Soda’s contact please.

Thank you
Old 04-08-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Sensual manhood therapy by CC CHEN.CHEN is my favourite. I love both her JG + HDLY coz I'm a sucker for both 😇 bros who prefer HDLY please inform CC upfront yah.

Quote:
Old 04-08-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Got soda contact thanks to a bro here and went to try her out earlier.

I didnt do jg though even though I messaged her for jg. She was like you look so young need jg cannot stand meh. I was like can luh no problem. She say people usually look for her for her jg.

So ya cut the chase since she already doubt I am there for JG lol I did sensual nuru one word "shiok". $150 can get those prc 90 minutes nuru but her body damn solid and the session is really dam sensual. She only had her panty on and I finger her with her panty on for awhile and her moan is dam sexy. After awhile she starts to siam~.
She's really playful, lick me all over, boobs slides over my body and play with my d,"shiok". Her hand technique is sibei shiok.

One thing to note like the earlier bros said she do use finger to finger your ass though. My stomach not feeling well so I rejected at the start cause I scare later my stomach bth later shit out if too long.

I lasted and enjoyed the session over like I think 35mins+ before she at the end finger my ass for only like less than 20 sec and stroke my dick and I came. If after me no bros maybe I could have enjoyed longer haha.

Before the session she still ask me want four hand or not lol.

In my mind I was thinking might be kan expensive so I rejected saying didn't bring enough cash.

After the session I was thinking If I didn't say "didnt bring enough cash" maybe I could have got more out of the session.

Her GFE really gao gao still went in the cubicle shower wipe dry, came out hug and kiss me while naked lol. Before I leave hug and give me a kiss also.

Reading past fr I think what you get really depend on her and I guess how you look maybe? I am not sure if she offer this to everyone since I see all past reviews are about jg.

Dont pm me for contact, thanks. Don't think it's appropriate for me to share since I got from a bro here.

I asked like I think 3 times and finally got a kind bro share with me and I up his points.

Overall $150 well spent.

Will remove FR if not appropriate.

Just curious any bro tried 4 hands before can pm me how much you paid?

Last edited by desudesu; 04-08-2020 at 06:12 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread