The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2010, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 21
amveryangry is a Helpful and Caring Samsteramveryangry is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KatoryLover69's Favourite Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
KatoryLover69's Favourite Videos

My new thread below is dedicated to Godess Cum Queen and her thousands of cum fans :-

http://sammyboyforum.org.nz/sammybo...te-videos.html

More than 20,000 Samsters had watched it ...... have you ???
cant find the page
Old 23-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
novus733 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

sonia & may have gone back to pattaya
Old 24-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Rose

Greetings fellow Rowell LB mongers!

I went down to Rowell today to look for tall May. I had heard from Thai-Indian May that she'll be working this week. I got there early and saw 5 LBs .....but no May. However I did recognise one of the LBs. She's also from Stringfellows and goes by the name of Dear. But my appetite for today was for May so I walked to other end of Rowell and through Desker Rd just to pass the time. When I got back to 79 Rowell.....Pow! I saw the ladyboy I was desiring for quite a while. I even tried to sought her out in Pattaya but I couldn't find her. Now, in front of me, was.....Rose!

I couldn't believe my luck. I straight away took her and we walked to her room upstairs. I told her I had looked for her in Pattaya Soi 6. She asked me whether I know her name. In my excitement I forgot her name! She then reminded me that her name was Rose. I also knew she used to work in Stringfellow a few years back so that's why she knows most of the Stringfellow ladyboys.

As for the action, I have to say that there was no foreplay and she went straight to cocksucking, with condom of course. No frenching, unfortunately. But when I gave her an assrim, she was responding enthusiastically to my actions. Before long she wanted my cock up her ass. She put some KY on my cock and also in her ass. Before I knew it my cock was buried deep in Rose's ass and she was riding me reverse cowgirl. We later switched to missionary and finally I requested for my favourite, doggy. It ended with my pecker puking white protein in her ass but protected with condom. She loves getting her ass fucked hard!

Rose is quite tall. She told me she's 1.75m and she speaks good English. She said she can top guys too but I did not confirm that! She will be here for the next 3 to 4 weeks. Although this is her first visit to Singapore I am sure she will do very well here. I just hope she can improve by not rushing too much and provide some foreplay.

Here are a few pictures of gorgeous Rose. Too bad I forgot to take a picture of her in her fire-engine red mini dress. She did not want me to photograph her cock but let me tell you that it's about average size when erect. Maybe next time when she's more comfortable with me.

http://filefap.com/files/701782_7r1ui/Rose-1.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/701783_ez8sw/Rose-2.JPG

http://filefap.com/files/701784_tnrvf/Rose-3.JPG

So, today I found miracles do happen! For those of you who want to experience Rose in more conducive surroundings may wish to contact her at 8258 0091.

Next target, May and maybe even Dear.
Old 24-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
starmerchant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rumpranger , as always , loved your review ! thanks alot n keep up the good work bro
Old 24-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks again for a great review RumpRanger, wish there was a way to up your points to show my appreciation.

am wondering though, if i were to meet the Rowell lb's at their hotel, would be before or after their hours at Rowell?
Old 25-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
thanks again for a great review RumpRanger, wish there was a way to up your points to show my appreciation.

am wondering though, if i were to meet the Rowell lb's at their hotel, would be before or after their hours at Rowell?
No need points bro. Just a nod of appreciation is good enough for me.

I have never personally brought any of the Rowell LBs out to a hotel room. I'm too cheap! Call me the Budget Backside Bandit!

I believe you can book them before they start work in Rowell i.e. the session is between 1pm to 5pm or after they finish work i.e. after 1 am. The LB may be tired after the 1am session so I think it would be best to book them in the afternoon. BTW you cannot meet them in their hotel room. You have to book a hotel room of your own.

Anyway I shall leave the more experienced Rowell LB lovers who do regular outcalls to respond.
Old 25-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
No need points bro. Just a nod of appreciation is good enough for me.

I have never personally brought any of the Rowell LBs out to a hotel room. I'm too cheap! Call me the Budget Backside Bandit!

I believe you can book them before they start work in Rowell i.e. the session is between 1pm to 5pm or after they finish work i.e. after 1 am. The LB may be tired after the 1am session so I think it would be best to book them in the afternoon. BTW you cannot meet them in their hotel room. You have to book a hotel room of your own.

Anyway I shall leave the more experienced Rowell LB lovers who do regular outcalls to respond.
Thanks for the tips!

will try my best to get some Rose ass action this Friday!
Old 26-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most of these Rowell LBs stay in Peony Hotel,Bencoolen St normally sharing with another LB. The place is very dirty and on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the cleanest is 4 only.
If you have the contact number of the LB that you like, call her up, and she may entertain you in the afternoon around 4 pm or late after work. The afternoon session is better bet as they are still strong and fresh. You will have to book a room at $30 at 81 opposite.

The one and only reason why I am paying at least $120 for a LB that charges only $30.00 is because of the thin pimp outside #79. I am paying for a fuck and I do not want some pimp to tell me what to do, and in very rude tones too.

Other small issues I can over look is the lesser clean rooms, washing facilities, time limit and of course privacy.
When will the police arrest this guy? So many complaints have been lodged and looks like he is protected. I am sure biz will improve with the arrest of this pimp.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 26-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Samster

Thank you for sharing the info bro King69.

So far I have no problem with the skinny Chinese lookout. He does not pick on me. From what I've noticed he harasses the Indian and Bangla workers crowding in front of the gate when they stare too long and not choosing any of the LB. I have not seen him scolding locals before but, as in your case, I may be wrong. He might scold a local if the local looks Indian and foreign.

Surprisingly, no one seems to have complained to the police about him. I guess the workers do not want to create problems for themselves. They are just here to earn an honest living and send money home.

On the other hand, if many people do complain about him, I'm sure our LBs in 79 Rowell will be affected. Anti-vice might raid the house and we can say bye-bye to our cheap LB pleasures.
Old 26-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!

i am indian, but i have never been scolded, maybe because i dont just stare,
and maybe because i am not dark skinned ....
will go down to try rose... thanks rumpranger for the pics... as usual
Old 26-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

Oops. I didn't realise some of the bros in this thread had upped my points recently. My humble thanks.
Old 27-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
katoey_luver is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame23 View Post
i am indian, but i have never been scolded, maybe because i dont just stare,
and maybe because i am not dark skinned ....
will go down to try rose... thanks rumpranger for the pics... as usual
I am sure you can find a LB that will scold you !
Old 28-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!

what u racist ah brudder !!!
why would any lb wanna scold me
Old 01-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dirtydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from Desker. The place is full of police. Counter 3 separate teams altogether. 1 team of 4 seemingly having their supper at the nasi lemak coffeeshop. Another group of 4 near Grand Max and the last one - a roving foot patrol. Becareful bros.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydaddy View Post
Just got back from Desker. The place is full of police. Counter 3 separate teams altogether. 1 team of 4 seemingly having their supper at the nasi lemak coffeeshop. Another group of 4 near Grand Max and the last one - a roving foot patrol. Becareful bros.
I would say that what you saw were probably the weekend neighbourhood watch police. Yesterday was Sunday with many Indian and Bangla workers congregating in Little India. The job of these group of policemen is to make sure the workers don't cause any problems (fighting, drinking etc) and to make sure they don't hang around the playground opposite 79 Rowell. Only residents and locals are allowed to sit on the public benches in the playground. Otherwise the foreigners are told to vacate the premises around the playground and under the void decks of the HDB flats. The weekend police watch will occasionally spot check them for valid work permits i.e. to catch illegal immigrants. IMO, they will not bother about the LBs in Rowell unless trouble happens between the LBs and the foreign workers. Anyway the slim Chinese guys who guards 79 Rowell will ensure no trouble happens by scolding the workers if they start blocking the sidewalk in front of the gate. Let's give him a uniform!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1