The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfun View Post
I went for a haircut in GMT. A PRC woman who's about early 40s works in a shop there. She is slim, okay looking, on the fair side and talked courteously. She gave me a very neat haircut which surprised me a bit. Then I asked her for a massage. She brought me somewhere for that. She said she was a doctor in PRC! While she massaged me I asked if she knows JG. She said she can mosha and give some sort of treatment better than JG. It appeared she knows JG. May be she was trying to upsell her skills? I was wearing my underwear while she massaged me. Her massage was a bit 'interesting' which I have experienced before. She told me she does not give specials which took me by surprise. I split even though she told me I had 15 mins left. This shop does not have a shower.
is the shop on level 1 ?
Old 20-12-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I went for a haircut in GMT. A PRC woman who's about early 40s works in a shop there. She is slim, okay looking, on the fair side and talked courteously. She gave me a very neat haircut which surprised me a bit. Then I asked her for a massage. She brought me somewhere for that. She said she was a doctor in PRC! While she massaged me I asked if she knows JG. She said she can mosha and give some sort of treatment better than JG. It appeared she knows JG. May be she was trying to upsell her skills? I was wearing my underwear while she massaged me. Her massage was a bit 'interesting' which I have experienced before. She told me she does not give specials which took me by surprise. I split even though she told me I had 15 mins left. This shop does not have a shower.
Where is this shop. Pls share with me please
Old 22-12-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
balibalou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I went for a haircut in GMT. A PRC woman who's about early 40s works in a shop there. She is slim, okay looking, on the fair side and talked courteously. .
Hummmmm, I do not know this shop/haircut. Which one is it pls?
Old 22-12-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
A quick FR for Ye Zi.

First time entered the place and tried Jenny. Although she may not be a looker, but her massage skills is good. She knows her stuff and can press the right places. Perfect for those who want to get their knots released.

In the end left a happy man.
Dmg is 50+50.

Also, there is another lady called Yang Yang. But that day she is not in the shop.

Yes I visited her 2 or 3 times and always be great for massage. Sad she does not speak so much in english, but she knows what she does. And I like her big boobs
That's true that you go in and out in front of the "food court", but always managed to arrive early in the morning before pic hour. Anyway, I do not see a the problem to visit this place, nan? Is it forbiden, or which risk is there? can you tell me bros?
Cheers
Old 22-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Kongressional deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is about time to go there to look see look see
Old 23-12-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongressional View Post
It is about time to go there to look see look see
Yes but what's the problem to visit a parlour? except if there is a risk that your GF or wife is around...
Old 27-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
quite shiok massage ok hv strength
age i think late 30s or mid
cup maybe b or c
slim sharp chin - still ok

con
100 to touch expensive sia

name i forget to ask
$100 can go for Jenny twice..
Old 27-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
$100 can go for Jenny twice..
no lah bro, i nv give her 100 la. i must be crazy to do that btw who's jenny? there also?

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 27-12-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thanks bro for sharing of the contact.

However this is a warning for bro who consider to give her a try.

1. Haircut $10, very simple hair wash $10, also claimed that for propose change of hairstyle supposed to cost another $15 which she will waive off. Mind you, it's she the one who suggest for me to make some change to my style, which it's nothing much different from my existing style.

2. Claim that she is a doctor back then and she is good at TCM, as such I took up her offer for 30min massage for neck and back area at $30/30min. Upon lay down, within 5min she start to introduce her baojian skill, and ask if I would like to try as she don't usually offer to other, haha like I believe lor, but I just wanna see what tricks she have so just agreed with it. She say for that she will need to apply some medication oil which cost another $30!!! Told her I can go w/o that, but she keep persisting that it will help her to perform better and even reduce the price to $15, ok I give in. And while doing the so call baojian, keep hinting me about how her customer tips her for her service...and seeing that I didn't respond, she then say she leave it to me to decide how much to tips her later.

3. I will leave out some other details here. And after the service, she took out a calculator to calculate the total amount that I need to pay. $10 (haircut) + $10 (wash) + $50 (massage) which she say coz I took up the baojian and $15 (for that stupid oil, basically just normal oil lah). And ask me how much tips I wanna give her. I just pass her $100 and she immediately reply in a disappointed note that meaning her tips is just $15 lor. I told her yes and just chao.

In summary, the haircut standard is acceptable but the washing is way overpriced. She is too talkative and very very fake and irritating as throughout the whole session, she keep mentioning about money. The baojian is just kinda teasing lah, and she will keep trying to increase the price. So try at your own risk.......
Old 27-12-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Name and shame the above location.
I hate ML who jio for tips..
Old 28-12-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Name and shame the above location.
I hate ML who jio for tips..
Hi bro ibanezjam, it's not right for me to reveal the location as it is shared by bro wonderfun. I will leave it to bro wonderfun to decide whether to reveal the location here.
Old 28-12-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Hi bro ibanezjam, it's not right for me to reveal the location as it is shared by bro wonderfun. I will leave it to bro wonderfun to decide whether to reveal the location here.
bro you are so kind. if they keep asking me to top up this and that, i just pretend i didn't hear them.
Old 28-12-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
bro you are so kind. if they keep asking me to top up this and that, i just pretend i didn't hear them.
No lah, I also didn't bother but just paid her what I think is within my limit lor. Although the same amount maybe can get slightly better quality at other joint lah.
Old 31-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

precisely. it is a mood spoiler when ML starts saying, need to top up xx for this and xx for that. J used to ask for that, i will tell her to concentrate first and we talk later.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

was it my luck is bad? no mouth so far insect there hv mouth svc?

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread