The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Fulham v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...er-on-saturday
Man Utd is not in top gear and going for upset here

I say 1-0

My Daily Star column
Old 12-11-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
What a comeback!

And in an emphatic way! Can just feel their hunger when it is 2-2.

Villa simply brushed aside.

Garnacho show case his skills by tormenting the Villa defence. And capped his excellent performance with 2 assists.

ETH finally install Rashford into AML position after reading Bro ILPH's analysis. I'm dead sure baldy head got a SBF account.
Rashford perform well when cutting in from the left.

But I think the most hardworking player on the night should be Bruno....he was here, there and everywhere. And he got that all important third goal.
dun pichak his lobang, wait Mrs ETH punish him

rashford's pace and direct running is his best ability, but he can't do that forever because his pace will fade with age. he needs to evolve his game akin to CR7: from pacy winger to lethal striker. we can see that his heading has improved, so he will need to gain the mass required to be an english No.9

ETH's opinion of maguire's speed and mobility rang true when man u conceded the first goal: when ramsey played the through ball to watkins, it immediately exposed maguire's lack of agility and pace. despite his aerial threat during set pieces, he is still a liability

i think the young garnacho will do well as an impact sub instead of a starter because he has fresh legs and can run the tired defenders ragged. currently he doesn't have the guile to beat experienced defenders, if the defence sits deep, he will just hit a wall

VDB was started for the past 3 games, but he was ineffective and subbed off, his future at the club doesn't look promising unless he bucks up. it furthers goes to show how important fernandes is in linking the defence and attack

sancho will be disappointed that he didn't make the cut for the world cup, his form was poor and can't blame others. hope he can use the disappointment as motivation to improve and play better

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 12-11-2022 at 08:29 PM. Reason: edit
Old 13-11-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
3 different pundits, 3 different predictions...1 of them must be correct ...wonder which one ??...now just got to wait for @paul merson whose predictions recently hv been rather accurate....but I think if the butcher of Amsterdam can keep Mitrovic their best striker quiet like he did Salah of Liverpool...there is no reason why they can't defeat Fulham ....expect a high scoring match n a win for the red devils by just 1 or 2 goals at the most....if McGuire plays expect the opposition to score goals against them...hope Varane will be fit to play tgt with Martinez then a clean sheet would be possible for them
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Man Utd is not in top gear and going for upset here

I say 1-0
Wow, Paul is saying they will lose ...he may be right judging from his last 2 accurate predictions...

but if the red devils don't play like pussies again like in the recent league game against Aston Villa, they hv a chance to win but by just 1 goal at the most tonight against Fulham .. this is provided ETH selects his best starting 11 n subs correctly not including his useless favourite DVB n McGuire n making sure Martinez keeps Mitrovic quiet...if he lets both of them onto the field it most likely would be a disaster for him n the team n is akin to shooting himself in the foot..they will let in at least 1 goal if not more

Fulham is a strong team under Marco Silva n always score goals against their opposition... Only just last week or so, they just lost to the champions Man City only at the last minute of their game by just 1 goal

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 13-11-2022 at 01:36 PM.
Old 14-11-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow, Paul is saying they will lose ..he may be right judging from his last 2 accurate predictions...

but if the red devils don't play like pussies again like in the recent league game against Aston Villa, they hv a chance to win but by just 1 goal at the most tonight against Fulham .. this is provided ETH selects his best starting 11 n subs correctly not including his useless favourite DVB n McGuire n making sure Martinez keeps Mitrovic quiet...if he lets both of them onto the field it most likely would be a disaster for him n the team n is akin to shooting himself in the foot..they will let in at least 1 goal if not more

Fulham is a strong team under Marco Silva n always score goals against their opposition... Only just last week or so, they just lost to the champions Man City only at the last minute of their game by just 1 goal
Nope, Paul is wrong this time...no, there was no upset ..they won 2-1 late last night against a strong team in Fulham led by Marco Silva consisting of 2 ex players in Andreas Pereira n Dan James who scored his goal against his old club the minute he came on the pitch as a sub in the 2nd half by courtesy of a mistake made by Fernandez who tried to keep the ball in play but kicking it towards the direction of his own half n into the path of a Fulham midfielder who sprinted with the ball towards his goal area n passed to James to score in front of the united goal ...one not known to be a prolific striker when he was at United n Leeds his former clubs but did very well last night causing his old friends esp Martinez a lot of problems with his fast running...

but the Red Devils had the last laugh again at the last minute of stoppage time with their young super sub Garnacho scoring the 2nd goal after he came on the pitch midway in the 2nd half n after Erikssen had given them the lead with his 1st goal for the club in the 1st half ..even better than the goal scored by Dan James after a fast n furious run near their opposition goal area after brushing aside a few Fulham defenders ... something Sancho wouldn't hv been able to do

Good to know that they r now in the habit of scoring last minute goals in stoppage time to win or draw their games, the last one done by Casemiro n so far has not lost a game when they r the 1st to score...so ETH is smart after all, didn't allow DVB, Macguire n CR7 to play else they would hv definitely lost or draw as I was saying ...in fact the scoreline would hv been much more had their strikers like Rashford, Martial n Erikssen been more clinical in front of the Fulham goal n converted their chances...Erikssen for one nearly scored his 2nd goal but didn't

so for once after a while, Jones is the only one of the 4 who predicted the United win correctly though his scoreline is slightly wrong ...but the sad thing is that they going into the WC break still in 5th position despite the win last night ..looks like breaking into the top 4 is not easy for them requiring them to win EVERY single game from now on

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 14-11-2022 at 09:44 AM.
Old 14-11-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63619074

Quote:
Cristiano Ronaldo says he feels 'betrayed" by Manchester United
CR7 dulan liao…

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 14-11-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Garnacho... that burst of speed and desire to get to the return pass, and coolness not to snap at the shot and more or less pass the ball into the goal. Eriksen's post-match comments were spot on - the boy is learning to position well, when to pass and when to shoot.

As usual we were somewhat wasteful with chances. Fortunate to get a last-gasp winner and close off for the break on a positive note.

Good to see Eriksen finally break his duck for Utd, though he could have doubled his tally right before half time. Would have bet the house on him making that shot... but fortunately I didn't then.

Palhinha looks like a player. Strong, aggressive and steely midfielder. Will be an interesting one to watch for Portugal.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 14-11-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

WTF....clearly didn't saw that coming....I wasn't expecting that shot to go in!
Virtually really last gasp attack. Replay shows Garnacho displaying composure dispatching that shot. Kind of reminds me of Greenwood.
But Garnacho display more trickery. Man U got a gem!! And FOC!

DDG deserve some mention for a string of superb saves after Eriksen open the scoring and Fulham were biting for equaliser.

Ironic that old boy D James got that equaliser for Fulham. Old boy A Pereira was also impressive.

But Fulham star was J Palhinha...no nonsense display holding the midfield together. Not surprising he got applause from the home fans towards end of the match.

Points to note:-

Malacia looks stretch at RB and Willian was left running with acres of space.

Martial was terrible and should have seal the win had he been more clinical and alert.

Fulham plays good and should have gotten a draw...but lady luck was with Red Devils. Shows that having a classy player makes the difference.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 14-11-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Garnacho...
Quote:
WTF....
what a last gasp victory, harsh on fulham though

to supplement the points made:
- man u lost their cutting edge when ETH subbed mctom on and instructed fernandes to play AMR, and subsequently punished with an equaliser

- shaw's crossing has improved, and is not afraid to shoot. overlapping runs is the aspect he has to improve on

- (Bro LC69) garnacho was signed from At. Madrid according to wiki sauce, it cost man u 420k, its money well spent

- fernandes's vision, passing and runs are crucial to man u attack, he is more effective when roaming around in a free role. being stuck in the AMR position reduces that

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 15-11-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Burning his bridges. Not a smart thing to do. None of the clubs of any stature will touch him with a ten-foot pole now.

Then again, perhaps he has decided to retire after this World Cup, so no bridges required.

Anyway, I see many people talking about his Utd 'legacy'.

Yes, he did well with us in his first stint. But to me, this is his legacy:

Utd and SAF gave him the platform to grow and become a Ballon d'Or winner.

After which, he promptly left to give his prime years to another club. And then another club.

We bailed him out when things got sticky with his last club, gave him a romantic reunion. And quite possibly screwed up that season trying to accomodate him.

And now, when we finally have a manager who looks like he is starting to set things in the right direction, he gives this interview. To an Arsenal fanboy.

Legacy.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 15-11-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

- (Bro LC69) garnacho was signed from At. Madrid according to wiki sauce, it cost man u 420k, its money well spent
Thanks for clarification! I always got this mistaken conception that academy players are FOC.
Garnacho is getting crucial now, hope Man U won't commit the silly mistake of loaning him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Burning his bridges. Not a smart thing to do. None of the clubs of any stature will touch him with a ten-foot pole now.
Considering he was a Ballon d'or recipient before, really bring down the glamorous image of the award. And also mars the glorious number 7 jersey.
Kind of feel bad for Cavani as he gave up his original number 7 to accommodate C Ronaldo.

It is just like going for interview and you keep saying bad things about your previous employers. Stupid move.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 16-11-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Wow....

As expected, Bruno and Fred will don No.8 jerseys for Portugal and Brazil... but Hannibal and Pellistri have also been given No.8 by Tunisia and Uruguay... Did not see that coming.

Old 17-11-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for clarification! I always got this mistaken conception that academy players are FOC.
Garnacho is getting crucial now, hope Man U won't commit the silly mistake of loaning him out.
i think youngsters who directly joined the academy at a very young age (<10yo?) are considered FOC (eg. rashford, mctom). youngsters who joined the academy from smaller/feeder clubs or from foreign clubs come with a fee

doubt ETH will loan garnacho out when he is performing well, but ETH must protect and coach/develop him like SAF with his fledglings (and dun forget macheda and januzaj). if another winger is signed or his development stalls, garnacho will likely go on loan for more playing time

on the other hand, i feel elanga may benefit from a loan spell at a lower division or another country, because when he is playing, he seems indecisive or tentative with the ball and end up passing to a teammate. wish he could be more like garnacho and take on opponents fearlessly and dun think too much

Old 18-11-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-t...action-sources

Quote:
Cristiano Ronaldo's Man Utd career all but over; club seeking contract termination and legal action - sources
Bye bye CR7.
Hope he does Portugal proud in WC

Old 10-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Brazil out of WC!
Must be Fred’s fault… pls sell him lah…

Old 22-12-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Watched the highlights of the Carabao Cup match against Burnley.

Superb athletic assist from Wan-Bisska for Eriksen's first goal and a great solo run and goal from Rashford.

Dubravka made a few heart-stopping mistakes and Casermiro/McTom were giving the ball away in dangerous areas. Had Burnley taken even half their chances, we'd have drawn or even lost. Can't play like that in the league. Dubravka won't start for league games, but Casemiro/McTom better cut those mistakes out at the restart.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1