The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Went for a cycling trip today as my girl and I took the chance to clear leave. My girl in her Lululemon sports bra top and tights which shows off her cleavage and tight ass well.

Cycled past one of the famous bridge in Punggol and there was a bunch of teenagers chilling there. As we cycled past with me in front, I could see their eyes trained on my girl who was behind me. After I passed the group first, I could hear one of the Indian teen saying “wow THAT is very hot”. Heard a few loud wolf whistles thereafter.

When my girl and I stopped for a water break later, I brought up the topic of those teens’ comments and catcalls. She just smiled and told me I’m the lucky one “who gets to enjoy it”. Needless to say she was aroused by the attention as well as the looks of guys who cycled past her during the whole trip. Some guys really not tactical in their stares lol.

Got home showered and we had a great session to release the pent up excitement. Today was a good day.
Old 23-11-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Trill to see newly mum doing this openly at home...

Nice shot bro..

Nothing beats watching a girl when she is not expecting it.

The feeling you get when you watch a girl strip and shower, especially when you know the girl, cannot be described..

All kind of figure and nipple size shape and colour, imperfections.

Dunno how many bros here have the experience spying on girls in shower, it's a life changing experience. Just don't get caught
Old 26-11-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer888 View Post
Went for a cycling trip today as my girl and I took the chance to clear leave. My girl in her Lululemon sports bra top and tights which shows off her cleavage and tight ass well.

Cycled past one of the famous bridge in Punggol and there was a bunch of teenagers chilling there. As we cycled past with me in front, I could see their eyes trained on my girl who was behind me. After I passed the group first, I could hear one of the Indian teen saying “wow THAT is very hot”. Heard a few loud wolf whistles thereafter.

When my girl and I stopped for a water break later, I brought up the topic of those teens’ comments and catcalls. She just smiled and told me I’m the lucky one “who gets to enjoy it”. Needless to say she was aroused by the attention as well as the looks of guys who cycled past her during the whole trip. Some guys really not tactical in their stares lol.

Got home showered and we had a great session to release the pent up excitement. Today was a good day.
Follow up from this -

Went out cycling again today with my girl and so happen to see the same Indian teen sitting alone at the bench (from his bright yellow fixie bicycle) near the famous bridge (red in color if you don’t stay in Punggol area) waiting for his group of friends.

Remembering how it got my girl horny previously, I suggested to stop nearby for a water break before we cross over to lor Halus. My girl was in similar outfit (red sports bra and tights, with obvious cleavage line). When she walked across him to the dustbin, he let out a whistle and smiled at her. My girl looked at him and just smiled back. We left after, with him undressing her with his eyes the whole time.

Afterwards I asked her if she remembered him from the other time. She says “yup, nowadays kids very bold hor”. I told her it’s cause she dressed so sexily. I guess that got her into the mood cause we went home to wash up and fucked each other again. We used that situation as our fuck fantasy where the teen made a move on her. Gotta thank the Indian teen for our fun session!
Old 26-11-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer888 View Post
Follow up from this -

Went out cycling again today with my girl and so happen to see the same Indian teen sitting alone at the bench (from his bright yellow fixie bicycle) near the famous bridge (red in color if you don’t stay in Punggol area) waiting for his group of friends.

Remembering how it got my girl horny previously, I suggested to stop nearby for a water break before we cross over to lor Halus. My girl was in similar outfit (red sports bra and tights, with obvious cleavage line). When she walked across him to the dustbin, he let out a whistle and smiled at her. My girl looked at him and just smiled back. We left after, with him undressing her with his eyes the whole time.

Afterwards I asked her if she remembered him from the other time. She says “yup, nowadays kids very bold hor”. I told her it’s cause she dressed so sexily. I guess that got her into the mood cause we went home to wash up and fucked each other again. We used that situation as our fuck fantasy where the teen made a move on her. Gotta thank the Indian teen for our fun session!

Steady la bro. It’s always a feel gd thingy when our gf/fiancée/Mrs are in activewear and get such attention.
Old 26-11-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Steady la bro. It’s always a feel gd thingy when our gf/fiancée/Mrs are in activewear and get such attention.
Haha yup exactly. It feels good when I catch all these hot blooded teens and tiko uncles staring at her in tight activewear as we cycle down the PCN all the way to Changi village. Reason why I’ve been asking her to go cycling haha. Results in good sex. She feels sexy and confident too.
Old 27-11-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

went down to the anime festival asia event at suntec today and there was a feast of cleavage, sidebooks, buttcheeks.. pity the cam i used didnt managed to record a lot of videos as i thought it would, think i didn't activate it properly and the remaining videos were very shaky as i dont want to appear too obvious by standing near the subjects for long.

here is one of them.

Old 28-11-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
went down to the anime festival asia event at suntec today and there was a feast of cleavage, sidebooks, buttcheeks.. pity the cam i used didnt managed to record a lot of videos as i thought it would, think i didn't activate it properly and the remaining videos were very shaky as i dont want to appear too obvious by standing near the subjects for long.

here is one of them.

wow that ass
looks perky and yummy
Old 28-11-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post

here is one of them.

Wow. Her bottom won't feel cold inside air con area?
Old 28-11-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3739 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute

Today was my lucky day. As usual took a bus home after work but the difference is today got one pre milf/milf OL on board the bus with a pretty deep v office wear wah just nice the place I stand was directly in front of her can take a good peek of her porcelain white boobies. What a good ride and day 😁😁😁.
Old 28-11-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Today was my lucky day. As usual took a bus home after work but the difference is today got one pre milf/milf OL on board the bus with a pretty deep v office wear wah just nice the place I stand was directly in front of her can take a good peek of her porcelain white boobies. What a good ride and day 😁😁😁.
Got photos good lah … 👍
Old 01-12-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

wonder if anybody saw the braless aunty in a black dress with spag strap in toa payoh lorong 7 food centre today...?

she was so open about it....move around nonchalantly and she looks a bit westernised one...

I believe she's in her early 50s...those nips are still to die for..pressing against the fabric

so wanted to approach her and fxxk her in some staircase
Why you so like dat?
Old 01-12-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3662 / Power: 12
kkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice peep
Old 01-12-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
wonder if anybody saw the braless aunty in a black dress with spag strap in toa payoh lorong 7 food centre today...?

she was so open about it....move around nonchalantly and she looks a bit westernised one...

I believe she's in her early 50s...those nips are still to die for..pressing against the fabric

so wanted to approach her and fxxk her in some staircase
Sad no luck, i was there during lunch but didnt see any.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Suntec . boobs and camel so obvious
Old 01-12-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post

Suntec . boobs and camel so obvious

So many people asking her contact. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1