The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2022, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Mother's Diary

Dear diary,

It has been a few days since I talked to Aaron… I guess we temporarily came to an agreement that I can accept. I would help him masturbate. Just with my hands. No more blowjob from me. That’s the max I can go, I told him. In return he must not use any prostitute again. I told him it’s not safe at all, he could catch STD from them. We agreed that when he had the urge again, I would help him, of cos when Matt is not in the house…

Little did I know he had the urge EVERYDAY. First day, I was watching TV in the living room. He came and sat next to me. I looked at him then my vision shifted to his shorts. He was already spotting a hardon underneath. “Mom, I need help”, he said. I kept quiet for 2 seconds then dryly said: “Ok remove your shorts then…” Trying my best to look natural and chill. He stood up and pulled his shorts down in front of me and kicked it one side. I saw his black underwear, a huge bulge under it and his glan plus 3 inch of it was exposed. Fuck… my heart quicken a bit seeing that but I kept my composure.

He then said “Can u help me remove my underwear mom?”

“Why?”

“Like you are unwrapping a present, haha”.

“Present right?” I shoot his big round cock head with my fingers.

“Ouch! Pain mom! You helping me or punishing me?”

“Kekeke… ok sayang sayang abit”, I hooked my fingers left and right under his underwear’s elastic band and slowly pulled it down, exposing his fully erect cock. Does feel like unwrapping a present haha. I guess Aaron can see that I am very impressed by his cock. I just couldn’t hide it from my eyes… Geez… He is only 15 and this size… My god… Compared to his dad, Matt was a joke. I started to wrap my right hand around his shaft and started to jerk him off. After 5 mins he started to breathe harder and without warning his first squirt of sperm shot high up towards the ceiling. I was stunned and had my mouth open staring at his cock.

This naughty boy then purposely aimed his cock towards my face and his second jet of sperm went straight to my face and a big goo of it entered my mouth. Before I could react more sperm exploded towards my face and it’s almost like I used his sperm to do facial and it covered most of my face. I was again stunned at the amount of sperm he could produce. And they were thick… just that type of sperm I love… Oh god…

“Ok we are done!” I got up and ran quickly back to my room and shut the door, then headed straight to my bathroom. Some sperm had already dripped down and landed on my black tee shirt. I studied myself in the mirror and the white sperm on black tee was so obvious. I turned on the tap, the water was running and my hand wanted to scoop the water to wash them away… but the smell of it was so prominent. I stopped and I did something shameful. I couldn’t resist it and my hand reached for those sticky mess and began to scoop them, gathering them to my palm instead.

I studied them in my palm, my son’s precious seeds… It was Matt’s fault, he trained me to become a creature that loves sperm. I raised my palm, then let those sperm dripped slowly towards my open mouth, the whole time watching the mirror. My larynx moved and they went inside me down my throat. It moved again and another gulp. I stripped and began to wash myself clean and become a respected mother again. I hope. The next day the same thing happened while I was watching TV. Aaron came to me asking for help again.

“Again? Yesterday we just did it. Ok son, how many times do you masturbate in a week?”

“Err… everyday?”

“What?? That’s not good for you my dear!”

“But you told me if I have urge I can ask for your help mom. You promised!”

I took a deep breath and said: “Ok I know I promise, but I am also your mother and your well-being is my concern. Do you know if you over masturbate, in future you might… you might have problem in your sex life…”

“Like what?”

“Like premature ejaculation son”.

“Huh? What premature?”

“Means you shoot your sperm too early… Like within minutes you are done. That is not good for your wife son”.

“Ok that sounds…. Not good…”

“Right! So you must not do it everyday!”

“Err.. maybe twice a day then?”

“No, maybe like 3 days once. Ok that’s our new agreement, 3 days once”.

“Huh! That’s not fair. How can you just change our agreement like that? Ok I also need to change our agreement, 3 days once is ok, but you need to use your mouth while helping me”.

“What?? No no, no way!”

“Ok I will find Sally then…thanks for your help mom”.

“Ok look son, it’s wrong for mom to blowjob you, first time was my mistake, we cannot do it again ok?”

“Ok, I get to touch your boobs when you help me? My last offer mom”.

“Ok…” I told myself it’s for his own good. Better than he turned to Sally, right? Right diary?
Old 26-11-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Couldn't agree more!
Old 26-11-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Hehe! Interesting story. Seems nice to do with young men full of energy and vitality. Wow! Imagine having sex 3-4 times a day. Sure very sore and satisfied after that. 😜
Old 26-11-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Hehe! Interesting story. Seems nice to do with young men full of energy and vitality. Wow! Imagine having sex 3-4 times a day. Sure very sore and satisfied after that. ��
Yes, they're uninhibited and curious. Most of my women friends in 40s already having romps with guys in their 20s and 30s...
Old 27-11-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Perhaps you should try and share your FR here. Hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Hehe! Interesting story. Seems nice to do with young men full of energy and vitality. Wow! Imagine having sex 3-4 times a day. Sure very sore and satisfied after that. 😜
Old 28-11-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back! Keep the stories flowing!
Old 28-11-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Fornikate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is damn hot....
Old 28-11-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
Tengkor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anymore updates TS?
Old 28-11-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary,

I was sleeping in my room this morning. I got the shock of my life because when I woke up Aaron was standing right beside my bed.

“Good morning mom”.

“What are you doing here so early in my room?”

“It's been 3 days since our last time mom”.

“Oh really?” (Mentally counting, ok right 3 days already)

“Alright then… take it off… or you want me to help me?”

“I like mom unwrapping my present”, Aaron said with a grin.

“Help you right??”

Making the shot bird gesture to warn him before I proceed to tug his shorts and underwear out of the way. Damn it never gets old unfolding that giant dick. I took a deep breath and smell the scents of his manhood. That boy was hard as rock, veins around his dick supplying the blood it needs to remain standing, pointing right at the ceiling. Holding it in my hands (yes both hands) and still has balance I can’t cover. I began to stroke it up and down slowly. It was making me horny as well as I felt my pussy start to get moist. I fidgeted a bit as I felt the wetness. I was wearing a black nightie and flimsy white silk panties, sitting at the edge of the bed and Aaron was standing between my open thigh. I hope he doesn't catch me having a wet patch on my panties soon.

After a few strokes Aaron was already oozing pre-cum. My boy was watching me intensely and I dare not meet his fiery gaze. As soon as those clear sticky liquid oozed out I spread it around his cock head, drawing soft moans from Aaron. More and more was discharged and his dick was getting nicely lubed by his own pre-cum. It makes my handjob more slippery and more pleasurable too for Aaron. I was actually drawn into this “helper” role and almost felt like I was doing it to his father, except the size of it firmly reminded me that it’s certainly not Matt.

A hand slipped under my nighties and broke the concentration of my handjob. It found my left breast and started to fondle it. I paused and looked at him.

“You say I can mom…”

I kept quiet and continued my handjob, holding he will cum soon so I can get myself off this abnormal torture… His fingers found my nipple and started to toy with them, rubbing, caressing, pinching. I tried hard not to moan as my nips are very sensitive to touch. His gentle touch was sending waves of pleasure towards my pussy, making me so wet that I knew my panties was already soaking wet with my own juice… Soon he got bold and hooked under the straps of my nighties and freed my 38G cup.

“Oh mom… I always love your boobs… they are so big and beautiful…” He said those words as his both hands were trying to grab my boobs while standing.

“Don’t lah, like this how I… handjob you?? You blocking me” I gave his shaft a tight squeeze with both hands.
“Ok why not we get on the bed to a more comfy position?”

“How?”

“Emm… maybe I lay below, we like 69 with you on top, then you can stroke me while I have easy access to your melons?”

“Full of ideas you”, I don’t know why I didn’t reject him. I got on top and got into my familiar 69 position, except I didn’t lower my pussy to meet his mouth… I think I wanted him to see how wet I was…

I began to stroke Aaron again in our new position. This time he showed great endurance to my stroking, did he cum one time before he came to me I wonder? I felt his hand start to play with my boobs again, playing with my nipples at the same time, milking and tugging them gently as if I was his milk cow. Oh fuck… I had to bend over and support myself with one hand while stroking him with the other. It was more tiring than doing it while I was sitting. I felt his hand roam from my boobs to my thigh, then my ass and I jerked forward in surprise as I felt his fingers pressed on my mount on top of my panties.

“Hey!! That’s not part of the deal!”

“Mom you are so wet now, I can feel it”.

I tried to move away my butt but I underestimated the raging hormones of a hot blooded son. He instantly raised his legs and crisscrossed above my back, keeping me locked in that position. I felt my wet pussy soaking pussy exposed to the air as it was pulled down towards my knee and before I could complain a hot wet mouth covered my tender mount and his tongue immediately grazing my clit up and down, occasionally slipping the tip of his tongue into that forbidden passage.

“What are you doing!! No son no!”

I was already horny before this happened. My struggle and resistance got weaker and weaker as the pleasure Aaron gave me got stronger and stronger. Within minutes, I was having a blasting orgasm while I senselessly mouthing “no… no…”. As the first orgasm was subsiding I felt a finger entered me and he was sucking on my clitoris at the same time, fucking me furiously with his finger. “YES!” I cried out but I immediately changed it to “No no no…”

“Oh my god… fuckkkkkkkkkk…. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk noooooooooo”, I had another powerful orgasm. I had my face next to his big cock while I cum really hard. My body was twitching and jerking to the pleasure that hit me wave after wave. At that moment I lost it and just grabbed his hard dick and shaft it into my mouth, sucking it furiously as I stroked it up and down.

“Oh I am cumming mom! Cummmingggg!”

His hot seeds blasted into my mouth, flooding it and a lot of it was dripping down his shaft towards his balls as my mouth just couldn’t hold all the sperm. I swallowed most of it… I got him up and pushed him out of my room and locked the door… I was really afraid diary. If I kept him in my room, I might wanted him, inside me. You get what I mean diary?
Old 28-11-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Dear Diary,

I was sleeping in my room this morning. I got the shock of my life because when I woke up Aaron was standing right beside my bed.

“Good morning mom”.

“What are you doing here so early in my room?”

“It's been 3 days since our last time mom”.

“Oh really?” (Mentally counting, ok right 3 days already)

“Alright then… take it off… or you want me to help me?”

“I like mom unwrapping my present”, Aaron said with a grin.

“Help you right??”

Making the shot bird gesture to warn him before I proceed to tug his shorts and underwear out of the way. Damn it never gets old unfolding that giant dick. I took a deep breath and smell the scents of his manhood. That boy was hard as rock, veins around his dick supplying the blood it needs to remain standing, pointing right at the ceiling. Holding it in my hands (yes both hands) and still has balance I can’t cover. I began to stroke it up and down slowly. It was making me horny as well as I felt my pussy start to get moist. I fidgeted a bit as I felt the wetness. I was wearing a black nightie and flimsy white silk panties, sitting at the edge of the bed and Aaron was standing between my open thigh. I hope he doesn't catch me having a wet patch on my panties soon.

After a few strokes Aaron was already oozing pre-cum. My boy was watching me intensely and I dare not meet his fiery gaze. As soon as those clear sticky liquid oozed out I spread it around his cock head, drawing soft moans from Aaron. More and more was discharged and his dick was getting nicely lubed by his own pre-cum. It makes my handjob more slippery and more pleasurable too for Aaron. I was actually drawn into this “helper” role and almost felt like I was doing it to his father, except the size of it firmly reminded me that it’s certainly not Matt.

A hand slipped under my nighties and broke the concentration of my handjob. It found my left breast and started to fondle it. I paused and looked at him.

“You say I can mom…”

I kept quiet and continued my handjob, holding he will cum soon so I can get myself off this abnormal torture… His fingers found my nipple and started to toy with them, rubbing, caressing, pinching. I tried hard not to moan as my nips are very sensitive to touch. His gentle touch was sending waves of pleasure towards my pussy, making me so wet that I knew my panties was already soaking wet with my own juice… Soon he got bold and hooked under the straps of my nighties and freed my 38G cup.

“Oh mom… I always love your boobs… they are so big and beautiful…” He said those words as his both hands were trying to grab my boobs while standing.

“Don’t lah, like this how I… handjob you?? You blocking me” I gave his shaft a tight squeeze with both hands.
“Ok why not we get on the bed to a more comfy position?”

“How?”

“Emm… maybe I lay below, we like 69 with you on top, then you can stroke me while I have easy access to your melons?”

“Full of ideas you”, I don’t know why I didn’t reject him. I got on top and got into my familiar 69 position, except I didn’t lower my pussy to meet his mouth… I think I wanted him to see how wet I was…

I began to stroke Aaron again in our new position. This time he showed great endurance to my stroking, did he cum one time before he came to me I wonder? I felt his hand start to play with my boobs again, playing with my nipples at the same time, milking and tugging them gently as if I was his milk cow. Oh fuck… I had to bend over and support myself with one hand while stroking him with the other. It was more tiring than doing it while I was sitting. I felt his hand roam from my boobs to my thigh, then my ass and I jerked forward in surprise as I felt his fingers pressed on my mount on top of my panties.

“Hey!! That’s not part of the deal!”

“Mom you are so wet now, I can feel it”.

I tried to move away my butt but I underestimated the raging hormones of a hot blooded son. He instantly raised his legs and crisscrossed above my back, keeping me locked in that position. I felt my wet pussy soaking pussy exposed to the air as it was pulled down towards my knee and before I could complain a hot wet mouth covered my tender mount and his tongue immediately grazing my clit up and down, occasionally slipping the tip of his tongue into that forbidden passage.

“What are you doing!! No son no!”

I was already horny before this happened. My struggle and resistance got weaker and weaker as the pleasure Aaron gave me got stronger and stronger. Within minutes, I was having a blasting orgasm while I senselessly mouthing “no… no…”. As the first orgasm was subsiding I felt a finger entered me and he was sucking on my clitoris at the same time, fucking me furiously with his finger. “YES!” I cried out but I immediately changed it to “No no no…”

“Oh my god… fuckkkkkkkkkk…. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk noooooooooo”, I had another powerful orgasm. I had my face next to his big cock while I cum really hard. My body was twitching and jerking to the pleasure that hit me wave after wave. At that moment I lost it and just grabbed his hard dick and shaft it into my mouth, sucking it furiously as I stroked it up and down.

“Oh I am cumming mom! Cummmingggg!”

His hot seeds blasted into my mouth, flooding it and a lot of it was dripping down his shaft towards his balls as my mouth just couldn’t hold all the sperm. I swallowed most of it… I got him up and pushed him out of my room and locked the door… I was really afraid diary. If I kept him in my room, I might wanted him, inside me. You get what I mean diary?
Amazing story. I am lying on my bed and also feel the effect after reading this…hmm….
Old 28-11-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Forbidden fruits are always a temptation. Could be futile fighting lust and bodily pleasures. 😜
Old 28-11-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Dear Diary,

....... If I kept him in my room, I might wanted him, inside me. You get what I mean diary?
You have raised the temperature. Good read. Thanks!
Old 28-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Dear Diary,

I was praying for Matt to quickly return home but I knew it will be another week before he fly back to Singapore. I am not sure if I can keep holding the fort any longer as the days pass. After that day, I cold turkey Aaron again for 3 days. He came to me asking for “help” but I rejected him, saying he broke the promise first. Playing with my pussy was not part of the deal. And locking me in that vulnerable position with his legs?? That’s too much, I told him. Totally not acceptable.

“But you enjoyed it didn’t you?”

At that moment I didn’t know why, I just slapped him and shutted my door, leaving him outside my room. I sat on my bed feeling like shit after slapping him. He was right diary. I enjoyed it and even sucked his cock and swallowed his sperm again, that’s not part of the deal too… I was glad he didn’t point that out to me, I guess women can be unreasonable haha.

"Sorry mom…" a message came in.

"PLS. forgive me" with a crying emoji. "I dont mean to upset u. But i cant control myself…" more crying emoji follows.

"What if u do it again next time?" I was already prepping for a next time diary. It was a dark and bottomless pit but I was a willing sacrificial lamb.

"I wont touch anywhere else unless u say yes".

"And if u broke that promise how?"

"Then u wont need help me anymore and I wont find Sally either…"

"Just SALLY??"

"OK no other women… pls mom.. can let me in now?"

Dear diary, I opened that door and already found myself getting wet. I guess I was the one who needed help.
Old 29-11-2022, 02:13 AM
Samster

Dear Diary,

Aaron stood in front of me, his eyes shifting from my boobs to my panties back and forth like a hungry puppy, wanting to eat so badly but waiting for the owner’s command. I was satisfied with his good behavior but I need to test more if he really listens. I need to be sure the “locking” incident doesn’t happen again. He needs to be in my control. Or was it my need to control him? I was not too sure.

I decided to act like a parole officer, interviewing my prisoner of lust. I acted cool and climbed on my bed and leaned against the bed head after propping an extra pillow behind my back. I was wearing a front closure lace chemise V-neck mesh black nighties with embroidary erotic white panties. I like it white for my panties. It just feels more naughty, when I am wet… Cos the wet patches are bloody obvious. As I moved around I knew Aaron’s gaze was like a GPS locked missile locking on to my boobs and panties. He did well and just stood there but a huge bulge was beneath his shorts and underwear.

“Took off everything son”. I commanded.

Aaron removed his tee and threw it one side. Then he bent forward as he pulled down his shorts. To my surprise he was not wearing any underwear.

“Hmmm… someone came prepared for some action”, I smiled. I studied his body, taking my time this time. His cock was hard as usual. My son’s body was definitely attractive for any woman. Nice chest, six pack and a monstrous big cock sealed the whole package. He wanted to climb up my bed, I stopped him.

“Nope, I didn’t say you can get on my bed”, I sighed in disappointment. “Ok the game is over, you can go now”.

“Pls. mom! I will do whatever you say from now on!” Aaron said quickly.

I stared at him for 5 seconds before I “grudgingly” agreed. “Ok, this is your last chance. Now stroke yourself, is that the hardest you can get?”

“You are not helping me mom?”

“It depends on your performance, now just stroke your dick like how you do it when you are alone, mom likes to watch a bit”, I bit my lower lips as I said that and my heart was pounding.

“Ok mom. But.. but… can I have your panties mom? I normally do it with your wet panties…” Aaron said shyly.

I just stared at him and he stood there like a poor puppy. “Ok… just this time. Don’t ask next time, only I decide what to do in this room, you understand?”

I stripped off my wet panties and threw it to him. Yes it was a very wet one. He caught it and immediately held it in his hands, unfolding and stretching the part that covered my crotch open, sniffing and licking. “Oh mom… you are so wet… I like it…”. He freed one hand and started to stroke himself. I saw his dick got even harder and slightly longer. The butterflies in my stomach were fluttering. No wonder he can’t control himself going after the real thing when he gets the chance….

I watched him for a few minutes and it was me who couldn’t wait much longer. I need to touch that cock… “Come here and lay down in front of me”. Aaron was soon laying on my bed perpendicular to where I was sitting.

“Good boy”, I held his dick and spread his pre-cum bit by bit over his whole shaft as the pre-cum was oozing like a small little stream. It gets really slick and smooth when I stroke his cock. I used all the techniques I knew on his cock and balls. He was really enjoying it and moan non-stop. Then I got a perverted idea to “punish” him for his mistake a few days ago. I made him roll over backward with his ass raised high up towards the ceiling while his knee beside his ears. I didn’t expect Aaron to be so flexible and he completed the pose with flying colors.

Then I asked him to stay in that position while I went to retrieve my lube. I use it when I fuck myself with my dildo and now the lube will be for Aaron’s big cock. I poured a copious amount into my palm then applied it all over his cock. The extra lubrication together with my stroking was a very intense feeling for Aaron. With every stroke I circled my palm over his glan and the motion repeated with no end. Soon Aaron was moaning and I pour some lube over his asshole and pushed my forefinger in while stroking him. Aaron was surprise with the anal attack.

“What the?... Mom? Oh no… fuck….fuck…. fuckkkkkkkkk” Aaron didn’t expect my finger probing his prostate would bring him a mad ejaculation in no time at all. His balls tighten clearly in this position and he was spraying his neck and face with his own cum. His reflex immediately made him use his hands to block those flying sperm but it was too late. A generous amount already landed on his face and neck. More landed on his hands.

“MOM!! Shit you make me cum on my own face!!” I let him unroll from his position and he lay there stunned, holding up his hands looking at his own sperm, feeling the gooey stuff on his face and neck.

“Shhhhh! Don’t move! I will help you clean up now son”, I gave him a big smile and started with his hands. I licked them clean, sucking on the cum that cling to his fingers. Then I moved to his neck and cleaned those too. Finally I moved to his face, licking those clean and lastly I moved to his lips, licking it away and giving him a wet kiss to let him have a taste of his own sperm. To my surprise he didn’t resist my tongue. Kinky boy.

“There you go, all cleaned up now my boy. Not so bad isn’t it?” I asked.

He nodded.

“For being such a good boy, I will give you a special reward, you want it?”

He nodded like a bobblehead toy.

“Ok, mom help you clean up, it’s your turn to help mom clean up now”, I moved my body over his head, and lowered my soaking wet pussy to his face. Without any prompting he was eating my pussy like a hungry dog.

“Arhhhh…. Yes… thats good… that’s my good boy… lick mommy clean…” I can’t help but rock my pussy gently on his warm lips. It’s a new chapter dear diary. I get to set the rules now while my boy obeys me. I leaned backward and with my right hand I reached for his cock while Aaron was still eating me. Fuck… I am falling fast. I need help. I really do.
Old 29-11-2022, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
katespate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nicely written!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1