The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sunny369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
There are many who claimed they can do juagen. Not many authentic

The good ones usually packed to the brim and work for a short while. Been trying since 2017 so it aint easy to find one

I have a regular one, I will not say she is 100% the best, but her method works for me because I can feel the blood flow to my pubic area. Plus her massage involves cracking the neck and back, like thai massage. And she also provides cupping, so it is like a one stop place. She also does prostrate and I got an interesting experience LOL

As for release, some allow, some do not allow, both have different schools of thought. Yes, allow release but do not expect bombastic sexual services. LOL..Happy to share but please respect her.
Can share contact?
Old 24-11-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mantra Gym by Maya Wang

I think she quite old already, been a ML for many years, her skill is mixed between massage and erotic touching around sensitive area. Her rates are at the high side which turns me off
Old 24-11-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Thanks bro
Old 24-11-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
DailyBoredom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Her rates are at the high side which turns me off
What are the rates like?
Old 24-11-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyBoredom View Post
What are the rates like?
Steep $150 per hour 90mins $225

U are frankly better off with one of the Juagen Queens like Miyuki etc who look way better but no HJ/happy ending there as they really do a great job on your little mini me.

Ling Ling Jie is all about $$$ now and her gals have left...but she seems to have new Viet ones (I think). But again, no HJ or completion. She charges $180 for 90 mins and $120 for 1hour
Old 25-11-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
defrja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can share contact?

Thank you!

Quote:
There are many who claimed they can do juagen. Not many authentic

The good ones usually packed to the brim and work for a short while. Been trying since 2017 so it aint easy to find one

I have a regular one, I will not say she is 100% the best, but her method works for me because I can feel the blood flow to my pubic area. Plus her massage involves cracking the neck and back, like thai massage. And she also provides cupping, so it is like a one stop place. She also does prostrate and I got an interesting experience LOL

As for release, some allow, some do not allow, both have different schools of thought. Yes, allow release but do not expect bombastic sexual services. LOL..Happy to share but please respect her.
Old 26-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkthecows View Post
Long time lurker but need to comment for this.

I'm quite a bit JG fan and my usual ML was giving some problems so decided to try her. One word, terrible. Like many bros said, she's not one bit a looker, mask on, cant touch, service OK only, really not worth the price. Attitude kinda sucks too.

My usual ML is back in business so happy to trade with bros
Can share with us the difference between legit JG and HJ?
Old 27-11-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 3
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok bro, sent
have a good weekend
Can share your alternative contact? Will up your points
Old 27-11-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

i do admit that the release is explosive but her method is mainly finger in ass + hj at same time rather than JG. and she is quite clinical with her technique, telling me to do this and do that like how a nurse talks to a patient so can be quite off-putting for me.
Old 08-01-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Woorinaracass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact?
Old 13-11-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all

Visited her many years ago in her orchard tower b1 shop … she gave me many unforgettable first times lol.. over the years as we aged…. I still willl erect just by being in the same room as Maya 😁
Old 15-11-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
Visited her many years ago in her orchard tower b1 shop … she gave me many unforgettable first times lol.. over the years as we aged…. I still willl erect just by being in the same room as Maya 😁
Think she is still operating at the same place, am I right? Quite tempted to give a try but the high price and fear of seeing an old lady is holding me back!
Old 16-11-2023, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post
Think she is still operating at the same place, am I right? Quite tempted to give a try but the high price and fear of seeing an old lady is holding me back!
She has moved to a newer place. You can Google Maya and Tantra. If finance permits, worth a try but again different strokes for different people … if you are geared towards sweet young things .. give her a miss 😆
Old 15-02-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bbgw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keen to try but abit pricey 🙃
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1