The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatedickie View Post
One of my favourite movies. I remember going to the old cinema in Ang Mo Kio to watch the heavily cut version when I was 16 years old. No boobs or pussies were shown in that version of cos although I had my dick hanging out of my pants anticipating the sex scenes.

Once I managed to view the full version online a few years later, I just couldn't stop pumping my dick throughout all the missed scenes cut from the original movie, especially the shower scene.
情劫
https://www.dianyinghezi.net/play/1401-0-0.html
Movie title: Quenchless Desire

Which actress in this movie were you fantasizing when you pcc during 16 yo ?
Old 25-11-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
surnameLiar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Can have the timer counter for this scene that you are referring to ?

Thanks
32:55 Enjoy!!
Old 25-11-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
desperatedickie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Movie title: Quenchless Desire

Which actress in this movie were you fantasizing when you pcc during 16 yo ?
Of course was the lead actress, so slutty and lock up the poor guy's cock in chastity belt... The guy's ruse to arouse her horniness towards the end of the show made her release the belt to fuck her was one of the most erotic scene...

And also middle of the show where the guy showed up at her place where they smooched and he slowly removed her robe to reveal purple lacy strapless bra which he took off also...
Old 25-11-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can have the timer counter for this scene that you are referring to ?

Thanks
Lailai let me help with some timestamps for all bros. Credits to desperatedickie for intro-ing.

情劫

趙慧 (also got act as the head lady in 新金瓶梅 drama)
11:52 to 14:21 - Tits!!!!
15:38 to 18:39 - Good effort. Funny to have a mattress at the top of the building where they were bonking. I loled at the 18:05 cowgirl riding scene cos the actress ride too high up, so we can see it's fake lovemaking obviously. Would have been funny if we saw the actor's dick.

汪永芳 (main star of the show)
31:55 to 32:31 - All good sex scenes have a good buildup. What better to start with a tennis session but notice that the actress was braless.

32:40 onwards to 35:15
We then cut to the shower scene cos what's better after a hot sweaty session of tennis when the girl is obviously teasing you? Yep, girl willingly walks into the shower, gives such a teasing CFM face at 32:40 and that golden moment at 32:55. Confirm you will also have the actor's shocked expression.

37:20 to 39:46
Hot sweaty sauna sex

42:45 to 46:12
Like the back view of her showering. Was also hoping the actor would have furiously rubbed her pussy at 45:48 in that mounted position. I know I would.

54:15 to 57:05
Rough action. But cockblock and no full on sex since the main actor wanted to trick the actress into giving her the chastity belt key.

01:07:10 to 01:10:18
Final and excellent cowgirl scene. No wonder she go psycho since rejected.

There were also some scenes with the actor's wife 李綺霞 as well but I did not include them since no nudes at all. Most of the heavy lifting done by 汪永芳.
Old 25-11-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatedickie View Post
Of course was the lead actress, so slutty and lock up the poor guy's cock in chastity belt... The guy's ruse to arouse her horniness towards the end of the show made her release the belt to fuck her was one of the most erotic scene...

And also middle of the show where the guy showed up at her place where they smooched and he slowly removed her robe to reveal purple lacy strapless bra which he took off also...
Good observation but that chastity belt scene I thought he was more forceful and almost to the point of rape at first. Only when starting to kiss down and zhut those nips then got alot more erotic. Still great to see the guy going all rough on her first. Moral of the story: Git gud on foreplay skills, guys!
Old 26-11-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Lailai let me help with some timestamps for all bros. Credits to desperatedickie for intro-ing.

情劫

15:38 to 18:39 - Good effort. Funny to have a mattress at the top of the building where they were bonking. I loled at the 18:05 cowgirl riding scene cos the actress ride too high up, so we can see it's fake lovemaking obviously. Would have been funny if we saw the actor's dick.

31:55 to 32:31 - All good sex scenes have a good buildup. What better to start with a tennis session but notice that the actress was braless.

We then cut to the shower scene cos what's better after a hot sweaty session of tennis when the girl is obviously teasing you? Yep, girl willingly walks into the shower, gives such a teasing CFM face at 32:40 and that golden moment at 32:55. Confirm you will also have the actor's shocked expression.

Hot sweaty sauna sex

Like the back view of her showering. Was also hoping the actor would have furiously rubbed her pussy at 45:48 in that mounted position. I know I would.

Rough action. But cockblock and no full on sex since the main actor wanted to trick the actress into giving her the chastity belt key.

There were also some scenes with the actor's wife 李綺霞 as well but I did not include them since no nudes at all. Most of the heavy lifting done by 汪永芳.
Good time by time stamped reviews … thank you
Old 28-11-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Keep it coming … thanks
Old 28-11-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Keep it coming … thanks
Yes please do
Old 28-11-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylill2 View Post
Hi all,
I'm really crazy fan of Cat III movies, but I don't know where I can download or buy them. If you can, please tell me know . Thanks a lot!
My love for actress: Loletta Lee Lai-Chun, Yvonne Yung Hung, Veronica Yip Yuk Hing, Pauline Chan Bo-Lin.

P/s: What do you think about Cat 3 Movies? Like or No
Have you all seen Yvonne Hung’s bush in any Cat III movies before ?
Old 29-11-2022, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Have you all seen Yvonne Hung’s bush in any Cat III movies before ?
Dun think any CAT III Movie ever expose her bush.
Old 29-11-2022, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
USB2vega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
White tiger?
Old 29-11-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Yes think so too … to see her sultanah also very limited movie liao …
Old 29-11-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB2vega View Post
White tiger?
What movie is that leh ?

Thanks
Old 29-11-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
archerage99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post

情劫

Hot sweaty sauna sex

Nice share bro. Wasted the sauna scene never show much.
Old 29-11-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerage99 View Post
Nice share bro. Wasted the sauna scene never show much.
Yaloh if show more would’ve good …

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1