The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilin Asshole View Post
In this modern era, majority of Singapore men are finding foreign whores to become their life partners. I even see guys in age group of 25~29 marrying foreign whores
Time for an update. In 2020, they are known as "Captain-Save-A-Hoe", "White Knights", "Simps". Better pray the marriage last. My advice to Samsters who buys items and meals. Don't do it, unless they have been consistently good in terms of service and just buy it once. They're a service providers and that's their job. Buy stuff for your family instead. I strongly encourage the latter.
Old 04-05-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zigpin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm also

Last edited by zigpin; 04-05-2022 at 06:28 PM.
Old 10-02-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold

Are there any actual success stories of customer and WL happily together now lol
Old 14-03-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2960 / Power: 10
frizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim3 View Post
Are there any actual success stories of customer and WL happily together now lol
My personal opinion is the odds are less than 1 percent.
Old 03-05-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

interested to know the story for happy ending of customers & WL
bump the post
Old 16-06-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Hi everyone, wish you all a happy new year 2020. I have a wl which I have been visiting her for one year already from a prc house at L16. I really like her but I don’t know if she really love me as well. Does it mean that if the wl allowed me to raw her mean she really like me or my money only. I also don’t know if she also allowed other brother here to raw her as well. I buy gifts and give her tips whenever I visit her. Can any Brother here can give me advise or recommendations ? Also, now I also stuck in a thai house at L6. Every week, I will go to thai and prc house without fail. Hope those brother who shared the same experience as me can enlighten me. I am really very confuse as I cannot draw a thin line between love and sex.
It is possible to fall for someone you have sex with frequently.Try reading this:
https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/can-you-love-someone-after-sex
Old 23-06-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
drinkdrankdrunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1