The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 18-11-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Seeing a naked preg lady excite me most....

Old 19-11-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Seeing a naked preg lady excite me most....

u are a lucky guy! I guess your nick brings u luck
Old 20-11-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
I recently moved in to a new estate. At the chute area, you can see your neighbour service yard and also her MBR toilet if the window is opened.

Theres was one night when I saw her in the kitchen with white spag and thongs making coffee and on the next morning, I saw her showering through the reflection of the mirror above her toilet bowl. Cheap thrill 😝😝😏😏
My fav neighbor living few level below my block...
Smoking while enjoying a peep and vid at a corner....
Through opening fr her MBR toilet....

Old 20-11-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
zerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro Luckyou. Thanks!
Old 20-11-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Trill to see newly mum doing this openly at home...

Old 21-11-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
peterpan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice peep a boo
Old 21-11-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Trill to see newly mum doing this openly at home...

bro what newly mum doing ??
Old 21-11-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
caromant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
bro what newly mum doing ??
Should be showing off lol
Old 21-11-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by caromant View Post
Should be showing off lol
Cannot see those "fresh milk" bottles on the right?

Old 22-11-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Cannot see those "fresh milk" bottles on the right?

wow so nice to see her pump milk
Old 22-11-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

during tech show at suntec over the weekend one of the part timers at my booth sat down right in front of me, dunno is shag or bo chup, totally can see her grey panties, but she noticed and quickly pull her skirt down lol
Old 22-11-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

A sexy housewife. Not taken by me. From a video sent by a friend.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 22-11-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
I was at wisma today... Saw an Indian lady wearing white top with red blazers and carrying a cup of fun toast coffee...

When I looked closely at her chest area, I was quite sure that I could see her nipples Her boobs are at least C cup, very nicely shaped and beautiful! As she was walking, her boobs was bouncing up and down

I had a good 5s look at them while she was busy walking towards me and using her smartphone.... It really made my day!

To the Indian lady, if you are surfing this forum, I wanna let you know that you are really kinky and made my day with your daring zaogeng
Old 22-11-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitahell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
during tech show at suntec over the weekend one of the part timers at my booth sat down right in front of me, dunno is shag or bo chup, totally can see her grey panties, but she noticed and quickly pull her skirt down lol
Tech show on until which day?
Old 22-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!

Went for a cycling trip today as my girl and I took the chance to clear leave. My girl in her Lululemon sports bra top and tights which shows off her cleavage and tight ass well.

Cycled past one of the famous bridge in Punggol and there was a bunch of teenagers chilling there. As we cycled past with me in front, I could see their eyes trained on my girl who was behind me. After I passed the group first, I could hear one of the Indian teen saying “wow THAT is very hot”. Heard a few loud wolf whistles thereafter.

When my girl and I stopped for a water break later, I brought up the topic of those teens’ comments and catcalls. She just smiled and told me I’m the lucky one “who gets to enjoy it”. Needless to say she was aroused by the attention as well as the looks of guys who cycled past her during the whole trip. Some guys really not tactical in their stares lol.

Got home showered and we had a great session to release the pent up excitement. Today was a good day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1