The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2021, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold
Re: can reject if girl totally does not look like pic ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Define "hassle". Example, if you can afford shooting 1-2 times a month. A pre-paid card and a burner phone is nothing. It's as easy as eating and sleeping. If you paranoid being caught by your wife than dont patronise chickens in the 1st place. Nobody plans to fail, but fails to plan.
It's not about being caught by wife, you fool. It's about the probability of being blacklisted after we leave the place if we don't like what we see, if the girl we booked is not the one in person who serves us.

Hassle, meaning it's lehceh to find these pre-registered sellers, meeting them up, trying our luck all over again to sms the ladies, many whom would not bother to reply since we've no records since it's a new card.

Don't assume like a retarded fool next time.
Old 21-11-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
lhk24 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

reject bro & leave dont force ure self into committing. no point later sure regret. spend $ to enjoy not suffer. im scared already. made those stupid trips down end up i see a different person. waste time & energy.
Old 21-11-2021, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Talking Re: can reject if girl totally does not look like pic ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
It's not about being caught by wife, you fool. It's about the probability of being blacklisted after we leave the place if we don't like what we see, if the girl we booked is not the one in person who serves us.

Hassle, meaning it's lehceh to find these pre-registered sellers, meeting them up, trying our luck all over again to sms the ladies, many whom would not bother to reply since we've no records since it's a new card.

Don't assume like a retarded fool next time.
Think you just proven yourself not to be a very incoherent fellow. Once you changed number, there's no way to track unless they photographed you.

Actually in my 1st reply, I wanted to call you a "lazy bastard" but I restrained myself. But you proven your character ( a lazy bastard, incoherent, petty, stupid and pretty much anything vulgar under the sun) again. How hard is it to buy it from a convenient store or resellers? There are other stables to patronise.

The more angry and hostile you are, just prove my points. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. LMFAO!

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 21-11-2021 at 06:45 AM.
Old 22-11-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Think you just proven yourself not to be a very incoherent fellow. Once you changed number, there's no way to track unless they photographed you.

Actually in my 1st reply, I wanted to call you a "lazy bastard" but I restrained myself. But you proven your character ( a lazy bastard, incoherent, petty, stupid and pretty much anything vulgar under the sun) again. How hard is it to buy it from a convenient store or resellers? There are other stables to patronise.

Just say sorry, turn and leave. Don’t even need to compensate. I have rejected gals this way countless times. If I accept shit then I am lowering the standard for every sg bros. Next time all that is left for us is expensive shit. If your conscience is clear, don’t need to scared blacklisted.
Old 23-11-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhk24 View Post
reject bro & leave dont force ure self into committing. no point later sure regret. spend $ to enjoy not suffer. im scared already. made those stupid trips down end up i see a different person. waste time & energy.
I already kenna this 10 times in a row, before I finally give up. No need to mention which stable.
Old 24-11-2021, 05:04 AM
Samster

kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

pot calling the kettle black, indeed

the more you talk, the more you self-pwn in front of hundreds of thousands of fellow samsters here, roflmao

and everyone can take a look at how stupid this stupid-but-act-smart motherfucker is. He suggested buying from "store", HAHAhaha. This stupid motherfucker actually uses a sim card registered under his own IC to chiong. How stupid is he? LMFAO. To think i actually used the word "pre-registered" in a previous reply to him, but he's such a blur fuck he didn't get it.

Everyone can see how stupid you are, lmfao.
Old 24-11-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
pot calling the kettle black, indeed

the more you talk, the more you self-pwn in front of hundreds of thousands of fellow samsters here, roflmao

and everyone can take a look at how stupid this stupid-but-act-smart motherfucker is. He suggested buying from "store", HAHAhaha. This stupid motherfucker actually uses a sim card registered under his own IC to chiong. How stupid is he? LMFAO. To think i actually used the word "pre-registered" in a previous reply to him, but he's such a blur fuck he didn't get it.

Everyone can see how stupid you are, lmfao.
Well, dont start shit that you cannot finish. Tsk tsk tsk. I already seen the zapping remarks you left. Anyway, thanks for the compliments in regard of my English. I sincerely enjoy reading them.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well, dont start shit that you cannot finish. Tsk tsk tsk. I already seen the zapping remarks you left. Anyway, thanks for the compliments in regard of my English. I sincerely enjoy reading them.
i can continue as long as i want. u're the pussy who toned down, who uses your own IC to buy a sim card to chiong.
Old 26-11-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
i can continue as long as i want. u're the pussy who toned down, who uses your own IC to buy a sim card to chiong.
You don't have to agree with me, that's fine. Hmmmm.... I wonder who start with the name calling 1st. Your argument already flawed. You're the one who mentioned you're lazy to buy from resellers. Which means, either you're using your OWN post paid line , use a cooperate line, use your associate's NRIC (sabo/scapegoat) OR you stole someone's NRIC to register a line. Go on, keep it up. I see how long you can keep up with the mental gymnastics I'm already drowning from your hubris. Stop embarrassing yourself further, you rube. COVID hurting yr biz badly? Heh~

Btw, being a john is not illegal in Singapore, operating as an unlicenced OKT is. Also, the last 2 possibilities I mentioned might land you in jail as well. You're cute, I like your behaviour (sarcasm).

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 26-11-2021 at 01:57 AM.
Old 27-11-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
You don't have to agree with me, that's fine. Hmmmm.... I wonder who start with the name calling 1st. Your argument already flawed. You're the one who mentioned you're lazy to buy from resellers. Which means, either you're using your OWN post paid line , use a cooperate line, use your associate's NRIC (sabo/scapegoat) OR you stole someone's NRIC to register a line. Go on, keep it up. I see how long you can keep up with the mental gymnastics I'm already drowning from your hubris. Stop embarrassing yourself further, you rube. COVID hurting yr biz badly? Heh~

Btw, being a john is not illegal in Singapore, operating as an unlicenced OKT is. Also, the last 2 possibilities I mentioned might land you in jail as well. You're cute, I like your behaviour (sarcasm).
you're the mofo who started it first

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread...3#post20949983
Old 27-11-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good good, carry on with your profanity and name calling. You rube. You should improve your English. Did you even pass yr O lvl English? Covid hurting yr biz? That's Y you have such a short fuse?

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpo...1&postcount=16
Old 29-11-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
I already kenna this 10 times in a row, before I finally give up. No need to mention which stable.
bro, i salute your never say die fighting spirit.
Old 30-11-2021, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good good, carry on with your profanity and name calling. You rube. You should improve your English. Did you even pass yr O lvl English? Covid hurting yr biz? That's Y you have such a short fuse?

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpo...1&postcount=16
u were the rude one in the first place. u didn't use profanities but spoke in a rude tone.

any other bros here could tell.
Old 30-11-2021, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
bro, i salute your never say die fighting spirit.
he kena 10 times in a row means he's stupid, go back to the same stable again and again.
Old 03-12-2021, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
he kena 10 times in a row means he's stupid, go back to the same stable again and again.
Jesus! you're still at it? How old are you? 12 years old? Want a trophy? Remember to makan obat and also resit yr O lvl English.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1