The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Help appreciated

This is Singapore. The Family is the building block of Civilization. We will not leave anyone behind. Whatever the obstacles in front, it can be overcome, together, by sharing perspectives & possible solutions to live life, as our founding & forefathers/foremothers had done, sacrificed, never gave up, but gave us our todays. You are not alone, not in Singapore....

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 16-10-2022 at 09:20 PM.
Old 17-10-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

This is a very one sided exposition. My 2 cents worth : TS has made a number of poor life choices and seems unwilling to take accountability for her own actions.
1. Instead of staying away from a toxic ex, she came back for more drama.
2. Husband probably bears a grievance as he probably did not want a child.
3. Has an extra marital affair, at least feels guilty maybe?
4. So busy handling the kid herself and is a working Mum, still have time for office fling. Ok….
5. If one’s character is above board & generally cordial, why would your closest family be easily swayed by mere words?

My advice is : Self reflection is very important in life. We all need to take accountability for our own choices.
Old 19-10-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
This is a very one sided exposition. My 2 cents worth : TS has made a number of poor life choices and seems unwilling to take accountability for her own actions.
4. So busy handling the kid herself and is a working Mum, still have time for office fling. Ok….
5. If one’s character is above board & generally cordial, why would your closest family be easily swayed by mere words?

My advice is : Self reflection is very important in life. We all need to take accountability for our own choices.
Be careful about being too judgemental of others. Because you have not walked in their shoes. Choice may be an illusion, albeit a very deceptive one. We are constantly impacted by all sorts of causal influences, and our genes respond to them in ways we may not even be aware. Without exception, we are all - every single one of us - pathetic creatures of circumstance.

How our lives play out is a matter of luck. We all could do with more of it.
Old 19-10-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

TS, if you see this marriage going nowhere, better end it early than later.
Old 25-10-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

As a divorcee myself, I can relate to what TS has said. My $0.02,

At the end of the day, YOU are responsible for YOUR happiness. Nobody else is.

So you think long and hard, about what you want in your life. And whether you are willing and are able to bear the consequences.

Go for "happiness" with your beau, and your husband will surely weaponize your son against you. Your husband's stunt will work on your son, temporarily but the bond between mother and son is primal and unbreakable so it is only a matter of time before he returns to you. I know many men who hate their fathers, but I struggle to name even one who hates his mum.

The bigger question is, will you find true happiness with your beau, and if you don't - are you willing and able to contemplate living alone without your son (if you lose care and control)?

If you try to get the best of both worlds by taking a share of the property, care and control of your son and money from your husband then I would say that you are automatically sabotaging your future happiness with the single guy. His family will be livid, that he chooses to shack up with a married woman, what more one with child. He may also want his own children and no matter what he says, no man ever grew up wanting to be a stepfather to some other guy's CIP (Cum in Pussy) within you.

Sorry to be explicit, but I need to get this message across super explicitly. A woman's mind is a strange and complex thing, highly illogical and very emotional so it may help to bring some things into the spotlight

Ah, as an afterthought - if you are female, why do you choose a username that references the Greek God of excuses and afterthoughts? A tragic choice, I say!
Old 26-11-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

From what I see, you are trying to justify for yourself to stray. If you really think your spouse is bad, you should leave him already.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 29-11-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dreamingdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
From what I see, you are trying to justify for yourself to stray. If you really think your spouse is bad, you should leave him already.
agree here. put the other guy aside and out of the picture , if the husband is as bad as you mention, you should leave already.

1. son already mentioned why u dont divorce him
2. he not willing to change
3. money wise you already single handedly raising him so not a big worry here.

meeting other guys can come later.
Old 29-11-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u already in counselling... if its not working and he dont want to change then... i think can leave le la
Old 02-12-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

guy no good, and not willing to change, can leave. but if marriage problem between the two of you? need to resolve between the two of you. why bring the new guy in the picture ?
Old 12-12-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All the messages about hearing two sides of the story, but honestly, this is not about “passing judgement”

If what you typed is really what you feel about the situation/him, then the only way out seems to be to leave. In that very long post you typed, there was literally not one single good thing about him…

All I would say is to think things through properly and just make sure that it’s not a decision in haste or anger.
Old 12-12-2022, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any lawyers here to help the poor lady. If have all either scared to reveal their jobs or cannot be bothered cos we're mostly here looking for a gd sexual deal la.

As much as i would like to give TS some encouragement I think this forum is not exactly the best place for it la.
Old 13-12-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post

I agree with self reflections and our choices lead us to what we have today. My gf left me, I reflect what went wrong, I was too busy with work. I did not jump to conclusion saying she is a bad girl for leaving me for another guy. Just like we have to be accountable for our own lives, other people are not accountable for ours. We cannot depend on others to be happy.
Old 20-12-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofkorat View Post
I agree with self reflections and our choices lead us to what we have today. My gf left me, I reflect what went wrong, I was too busy with work. I did not jump to conclusion saying she is a bad girl for leaving me for another guy. Just like we have to be accountable for our own lives, other people are not accountable for ours. We cannot depend on others to be happy.
well said. i would up you if i could haha
Old 21-12-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 2
fullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofkorat View Post
but also must be fair to yourself and not blame everything on yourself and be accountable 100% for HER actions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1