The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Just heard one of the guys got ripped off at Desker Road.
He found someone on telegram and located the place. They charged him 150 for full service. When he went in, they told him it is 150 for 45 minutes only and no massage, just fuck only. And the auntie looks older than the cleaner at his company.

That idiot said ok to that. Wtf... my animal friend is sitting next to me told him off. This is why the market here becomes so disconnected.
For fuck sake! I wish I could join you on a fucking JB trip damn it!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 29-10-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
You do know Singaporeans are timid and quite cowardly once out of their virtual zone right? On internet and anything online, bark very ferocious. In the actual world and reality, a yes-okay person regardless how they dislike it, then go home rant about it online
Yeah and that idiot could tell us this is Singapore cannot compare with Malaysia.
I told him, yes it is true if going to Malaysia is not as easy as take the passport and go on a bus from boon lay. $150 (RM495) with that auntie excluding the $50 entre fee!
I can fuck twice with 2 different girls for 45+45 minutes or go for a 2h straight with the same girl and have some money left for dinner. Really wtf is wrong with these idiots. They continue to contribute to the disconnection of the local businesses.

When he told us the auntie commented that the business went down to worse than half since april, i told him because more than half knows the difference and the prices and knows how to use their options. Seriously wtf...
Old 29-10-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
For fuck sake! I wish I could join you on a fucking JB trip damn it!
Just go and take a bus over.
Old 01-11-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
LimAhHuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just go and take a bus over.
The queue too long, lol
Old 01-11-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimAhHuat View Post
The queue too long, lol
You can always go and pay the SG price for aunties though

Or choose the right time. I never had such problems because i choose the right time and plan my trips.
Old 04-11-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
JoyfulH2855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You can always go and pay the SG price for aunties though

Or choose the right time. I never had such problems because i choose the right time and plan my trips.
Agreed, don't squeeze with the crowd
Old 16-11-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Just came out of one of the spas. The election campaign is going full steam. But the spas are left alone. Avoid those spas that use integrated rooms and you will be safe.

Came in with 1 friend this morning and we are spending the night here. Going for some hfj later to unwind. Wanted to ask more bros over but they prefer to pay more for fat old aunties from China. Respect their choice.
Old 17-11-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

the cumming effect will be same for hj... so well my vote goes to crossing the borders!
Old 17-11-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durategra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m with TS for good quality, good value bonks across the bridge. Used to be a regular there before lockdowns and shit. I think it’s beyond just the sexual transactions. It’s a different experience, starting from the point you get your car petrol checked. The moment that’s cleared, you just enter a carefree state. Not being policed over, the vast open spaces, fresher air (depending on where you go). I know for me, I feel totally relaxed no matter how shagged I am from my busy schedule. It’s just a different experience overall. Unlike in sg where everything is just busy and stressful.
Old 17-11-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durategra View Post
I’m with TS for good quality, good value bonks across the bridge. Used to be a regular there before lockdowns and shit. I think it’s beyond just the sexual transactions. It’s a different experience, starting from the point you get your car petrol checked. The moment that’s cleared, you just enter a carefree state. Not being policed over, the vast open spaces, fresher air (depending on where you go). I know for me, I feel totally relaxed no matter how shagged I am from my busy schedule. It’s just a different experience overall. Unlike in sg where everything is just busy and stressful.
But some prefer to pay a lot more for fat old China aunties.
A few of my friends tried to convince them but they just have all sorts of excuses. I know someone who spent $400 (RM1300) for 2×45min bonks with fat old aunties from China at near the dimsum area in fast food style.

With RM1300, I can bonk 1x45 min viet and 1×2h thai both <30 years old slim and good figure ladies and have another enough for a hfj expedition or share a ktv experience across the border.
Old 22-11-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Just returned from a short trip. Bonked 3 different girls over night.

Girl 1: Indon about 24 years old. Pretty and good figure. About 1.6m. Very chatty when i spoke to her in broken Indonesian. Damage was RM230 for 45min 1 shot with massage

Girl 2: Thai about 27 years old. Not pretty about 1.65m tall with B cup boobs. But very good service and has good massage skills. Damage was RM245 for 45min 1 shot with massage and good Gfe

Girl 3: Thai about 24 years old. This one pretty. About 1.6m tall with b cup boobs. Service top notch, no massage, good gfe, very good BBBJ. Damage was RM230 for 45min 1 shot.

The magic of using telegram and another website is helpful.
Old 25-11-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Just took leave to do an impromptu fuck trip this morning after 2 meetings got postponed till next week. Frustrated totally, So I asked for a last minute participation from the guys. Convinced one of those who paid more than 200 bucks for fat prc aunty who up her charge from 150 to 200 to join me. He was already complaining about the 1h jam at Singapore side albeit leaving around 7:30am. And told me why must we subject ourselves to such misery. We already have it in Singapore though a but more expensive but no jam and can go anytime we want. Felt like kicking him out of the car.

We arrived and went for breakfast at some coffeeshop near Skudai. He couldn't believe the noodles costed only S$2

I asked him if this is his first trip to malaysia and his reply was not his first trip but the other trips were made with his parents with tour buses or flight. (No one in his family including him got driving licence). We drove towards the southern tip area and parked the car at a guard place.

OPENING FUCK
He walked in and was confused with the spa system. Didn't know anything about the wrist tag, towel, apparels, when to take his mobile phone and wallet along. I had to tell him to put his personal items back because he didn't know about the pool. I tried to explain the system to him and he admitted he never been to a spa before. After all the spa, sauna, we showered and changed before going to the table. The girls were paraded for selection.

'Southern Spa'. He couldn't believe the quality of girls and the price until he was there. He commented that it is close to a third of what he paid for last month at syed alwi area (and that's how I know he was charged 170+50). And the quality of the products were old and fat. Very unlike what he sees at the southern spa. I told him to take his first fuck easy because i will bring him to 3 places today. He was spoilt for choice as he had never seen something like this. The biggest difference he said is that he gets to choose the girl before the deed. We got our preferred girl and went in for the fun part. I don't know what did he do inside but he was later then usual. He was grinning after his fuck and couldn't stop talking about the experience.

MIDDLE FUCK
We went for a late lunch nearby and I drove him to another spa westwards.
During lunch, i showed him a series of pictures from a telegram channel and it completely provoked his animal instinct. The prices laid down are about the same with the first place and that really changed his mind about the crappy cost in Singapore. He was already familiarized with the Spa system and was already very eager to check out the girls. He skipped the sauna and steam room. Went straight to shower after the pool. The captain got us a cup of beverage while we watch 2 of the girls having a break at the table at the end of the hall. This spa didn't get the girls to parade and my friend wasn't pleased. Then he made comparisons to the captain insensitively. He started commenting that the pictures are photoshopped. I tried to explain that the tactic to overcome this is to exercise discretion in determining the quality of the girls. Look at the 2 girls in person and compare them to the pictures. Then apply the same standard across the other girls and we should be at least 70% right. In the end, he choosed a girl that the captain recommended to have some massage skills. I got someone I missed out the last time. My girl is pretty and a wild chic. My friend is still in the room because I just found out he extended his package to 2h. So I guess that means he is enjoying himself.

FINAL FUCK
I'm intending to go for the independent stables for the last fuck after dinner. I wonder if he's still able to do a 3rd girl. We will see.
Old 26-11-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just returned from a short trip. Bonked 3 different girls over night.

The magic of using telegram and another website is helpful.
Hi bro, can share telegram group?
Old 26-11-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 8
tsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to all

Quote:
He is asking if I'm open to a deepavali weekend up North to KL. I know there are also chics available up there but no... I'm really tired. And guess what, he is arranging to go himself. But I recommended him to fly over to Jakarta if he is really interested. Competitive prices with a different experience. Not sure if he's listening.
PSK Jakarta…..they’re the bomb, gotta agree with ya on the inane local pricing, be it domestic or foreign WL. Awesome write up on your field trip.
Old 01-12-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As someone who isn’t fully ”updated” on the scene, I would say the biggest issue is honestly that unless you’re a regular and really in touch with everything, you wouldn’t know a lot of the places, what’s being charged etc

I mean sure, I get that a certain level of discretion is needed, but that also means that prices will react that much more slowly to supply and demand shifts

While I honestly don’t know what people consider “normal” prices - I will say that I do feel prices have been going down to a certain extent in the Domes here, which I guess are the only real form of visible benchmark I have.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1