The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Do you think, I am an okay guy? if you are willing to, lets get married today.

whatever that I have shared here on sbf, I meant it.
If you dont believe me, ok.
If you believe me, thax.

My next question is that, do you consider me someone, who your can marry your daughter to? Lets get talking if the ans is positive, and I will become One, with my wife (become One in a non-sexual manner, I did Linguistic studies too/Am the brain)

my ideal wife:
-Postgrad at least (I am fortunate to be awarded full scholarship to do my MBA.PhD at Czech is on my list)
-Kindhearted (if you just wanna my money, tell me lets work something out)
-filial piety
-I love everyone in my family, I can die for them anytime
-am your King outside the house, at home-you are my Queen
-have you seen the 3syt post yet? the one that requires you to travel out of SG for 6 hours. It's always about promise, if you choose me, I will give you all my best, my Dear Queen. I have contacts all over the world
-the promise of, never letting go, no matter how bad it is,

What's past is the Prologue, it doesnt matter how ugly/smart/hot/mean/depressed/raped etc my girl used to be.

if you/your daughtrt/anyone you wanna introduce to me, get married with me, lets actualiz each other,

Last edited by Imogen; 23-11-2022 at 03:07 PM.
Old 23-11-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
ahxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you think, I am an okay guy? if you are willing to, lets get married today.

State your salary, do u own a house and what house, what car?
Old 23-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you think, I am an okay guy? if you are willing to, lets get married today.

I had 4 relationships before and I am dating two girls - One is a German/Iranian Princess, another is a cute Nigerian girl living at Lagos, hardworking and fun, I didn't have sex with any of them while I have had sex, with quite a few others. Tell me about your sister. no Lies pls.
Old 23-11-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

I enjoy my singlehood but family members are pushing for my marriage. So how? Would you consider me as wife material?

But be warned - I have a very high sex drive (need it every day) and love having multiple partners so a monogamous relationship is definitely out for me. Correspondingly I don't mind you fooling around. Would be ideal if we an have threesomes or even foursome with other willing couples.

Can you cum in me at least 3 times in a row each day and if you can't satisfy my sexual needs, would you allow me to have sex outside of marriage with other men I meet in the course of work?

If you can accept all of the above, maybe I might consider.
Old 24-11-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
I enjoy my singlehood but family members are pushing for my marriage. So how? Would you consider me as wife material?

But be warned - I have a very high sex drive (need it every day) and love having multiple partners so a monogamous relationship is definitely out for me. Correspondingly I don't mind you fooling around. Would be ideal if we an have threesomes or even foursome with other willing couples.

Can you cum in me at least 3 times in a row each day and if you can't satisfy my sexual needs, would you allow me to have sex outside of marriage with other men I meet in the course of work?

Cum in your mouth for breakfast, cum in your pussy for lunch and cum on your face for dinner. How does that sound to you?
Old 24-11-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ha ha ha............

Stay single and continue to enjoy your daily lan jiao craving

Lan jiao is everywhere for your picking (as long as you have a cunt) whenever you have the sexually desire
Old 24-11-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Cum in your mouth for breakfast, cum in your pussy for lunch and cum on your face for dinner. How does that sound to you?
I prefer - breakfast cum first in my mouth and then 2nd time on my breakfast for me to savour with my food

Lunch - 1st in my mouth; 2nd in my cunt

Dinner - 1st in my cunt; 2nd all over my tits then you suck my tits and savour taste of your own spunk.
Old 24-11-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Ha ha ha............

Stay single and continue to enjoy your daily lan jiao craving

Lan jiao is everywhere for your picking (as long as you have a cunt) whenever you have the sexually desire
I think so too that I am better off being a single.
Old 24-11-2022, 05:24 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 0
BugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to allBugsBunnyLee is a name known to all

Stay single better
Old 24-11-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Haha nice reply .

So kinky

Quote:
I prefer - breakfast cum first in my mouth and then 2nd time on my breakfast for me to savour with my food

Dinner - 1st in my cunt; 2nd all over my tits then you suck my tits and savour taste of your own spunk.
Old 25-11-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Cum in you at least 3 times in a row each day? You mean keep doing you non-stop until ejaculating at least 3 times, then the guy can take a rest?

How is this even possible? That's a minimum of 21 sex in a single week.
Old 25-11-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Everything ok until must drink my own sperm.....

Aside to TS... I believe u are an ok guy but I am so amused how u think u can find true love here
Old 25-11-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Haha cum on you 6x a day. You need a cum slave to satisfy your needs. Since you are such a cum slut why you don’t like spunk on your face?
Old 25-11-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahxa View Post
State your salary, do u own a house and what house, what car?
previous job at Nigeria pays me 3k SGD as starting pay lepak job but I didnt like it, I have a 4A HDB flat,no car.
Old 25-11-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:

I am okay with anything if you can have a baby for me soon, without getting married.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1