The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you think, I am an okay guy? if you are willing to, lets get married today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Cum in your mouth for breakfast, cum in your pussy for lunch and cum on your face for dinner. How does that sound to you?
pls cum somewhere else, if you understand English thank you.
Old 25-11-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you think, I am an okay guy? if you are willing to, lets get married today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
Everything ok until must drink my own sperm.....

Aside to TS... I believe u are an ok guy but I am so amused how u think u can find true love here
Coz I have seen the world, the hell,true love and my dear samster pal you.
Old 25-11-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imogen View Post
I am okay with anything if you can have a baby for me soon, without getting married.
oops... dun think i am ready to get pregnant. sorry.
Old 25-11-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Haha cum on you 6x a day. You need a cum slave to satisfy your needs. Since you are such a cum slut why you don’t like spunk on your face?
ohhhhhhhhhhhh... i love spunk on my face too
Old 25-11-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
oops... dun think i am ready to get pregnant. sorry.

no worries, lets just go with the flow and enjoy loving/caring sex then.
Old 25-11-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
no worries, lets just go with the flow and enjoy loving/caring sex then.
that sounds more appealing
Old 26-11-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
that sounds more appealing
fun-loving minds, think alike,
Old 26-11-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

someone zapped my points at 6ish am yesterday with the msg " I think you’re not quite right in the head. Overstate your criteria but I think you’re just desperate. No serious lady will look for a mate here but you’re being trolled and not know it"

I do trade points but thats just for fun, no hard feelings for me. if you think no serious lady can be found here,

Attention to SERIOUS LADIES here feel free to zap him bah + I would say, you have yet to meet real lady and that's cute.

Another one friend zapped me as well with the line "how is this related to sex????????" @ 23-11-2022 11:12 PM

I feel sry for your cognitive function, I really do my friend. Life has been hard for you, I know that pm me I can teach you English, another easy way to understand why my thread is related to sex, try watching some videos on YouTube with the keyword "LOGICAL THINKING".

And to every lady who are up for marriage here, am more than ready.
Old 27-11-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
ohhhhhhhhhhhh... i love spunk on my face too
I think ts sensitive to cum. We can take this further offline if you have a pretty face.
Old 27-11-2022, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think ts sensitive to cum. We can take this further offline if you have a pretty face.
Bro you wanna start ur own threat? 4 is always greater than 3,Teck whye
Old 27-11-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
whatever that I have shared here on sbf, I meant it.
If you dont believe me, ok.
If you believe me, thax.

My next question is that, do you consider me someone, who your can marry your daughter to? Lets get talking if the ans is positive, and I will become One, with my wife (become One in a non-sexual manner, I did Linguistic studies too/Am the brain)

my ideal wife:
-Postgrad at least (I am fortunate to be awarded full scholarship to do my MBA.PhD at Czech is on my list)
-Kindhearted (if you just wanna my money, tell me lets work something out)
-filial piety
-I love everyone in my family, I can die for them anytime
-am your King outside the house, at home-you are my Queen
-have you seen the 3syt post yet? the one that requires you to travel out of SG for 6 hours. It's always about promise, if you choose me, I will give you all my best, my Dear Queen. I have contacts all over the world
-the promise of, never letting go, no matter how bad it is,

What's past is the Prologue, it doesnt matter how ugly/smart/hot/mean/depressed/raped etc my girl used to be.

if you/your daughtrt/anyone you wanna introduce to me, get married with me, lets actualiz each other,
As a woman, my views. A couple usually start off as causal friends slowly knowing one another.
(1) Education not really important because you can pursue MBA, PHD later.
(2) House you own doesn’t matter. I have moved a few houses in my life.
(3) Car you drive is not important (at least to me). It is a depreciating asset and the more expensive car you drive, the most money you lose
(4) Money is important because you need to eat. But if I already earn a decent pay, then don’t really care husband earn how much
(5) Very important is character. Whether the person is kind hearted. Every bastard claim he is kind hearted just like my ex bf
(6) His family. I got abused like a maid when I was with my ex bf. Really nightmare
(7) How he take can of you sincerely. If you just have a piece of bread and both are very hungry, will he let u eat first
(8) Whether you take care of family well

Assuming if both of us meet for the first date and based on what you have listed above, I won’t meet you again. Don’t really fancy the king/ queen thing. Fairy tales only in books
Old 27-11-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
As a woman, my views. A couple usually start off as causal friends slowly knowing one another.
(3) Car you drive is not important (at least to me). It is a depreciating asset and the more expensive car you drive, the most money you lose
(4) Money is important because you need to eat. But if I already earn a decent pay, then don’t really care husband earn how much
(5) Very important is character. Whether the person is kind hearted. Every bastard claim he is kind hearted just like my ex bf
(6) His family. I got abused like a maid when I was with my ex bf. Really nightmare
(7) How he take can of you sincerely. If you just have a piece of bread and both are very hungry, will he let u eat first

Assuming if both of us meet for the first date and based on what you have listed above, I won’t meet you again. Don’t really fancy the king/ queen thing. Fairy tales only in books
Don't you believe or fairy tales.
Old 27-11-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post

I feel sad what u went thru with your ex, that is y I don’t mix my wife too much to my parents, hard to get along usually for Wife and parents in law. Even now my parents accepted her but still I keep it that way, not much of commitment into the in-laws are better.

Fairy tales are only in books to bulf children, real life is the opposite. No one is fully a kindhearted, but one can be a bastard all the way, I myself also a slight double personality
Old 27-11-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't you believe or fairy tales.
Nope. Seriously nonsense and only happen in books. I believe in reality. Haha! Nothing comes free
Old 27-11-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
I feel sad what u went thru with your ex, that is y I don’t mix my wife too much to my parents, hard to get along usually for Wife and parents in law. Even now my parents accepted her but still I keep it that way, not much of commitment into the in-laws are better.

Fairy tales are only in books to bulf children, real life is the opposite. No one is fully a kindhearted, but one can be a bastard all the way, I myself also a slight double personality
Actually my current in law very nice. Because I had experience hence I am always on my toes. I remember the first time my mother in law hold my hands (when I met her the first time during my courtship), I knew she immediately score point for her son. Really a nice and frank woman. Treat me like her own daughter. 😆! because she is nice to me, I am also very nice to her. Takes 2 hands to clap
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1