The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Clearly is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by morontic View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-aimee/

Looks: MILF face (looks tired) with SYT body

Massage: Hard but does not hit the spot

Sensual: SN, vanilla with a short BBBJ

HJ: Nothing special

GFE: She tried to initiate conversation but my chinese too cui to follow up, other than that nothing special

RTM: Nothing wrong with her but it's not for me as I'm looking for SYT.
Looking for SYT? sorry to say no more pretty SYT in the market right now. All delisted and go back to PRC for CNY. China open up don’t seems can bring in better one but on the contrary some good SYTs left.
Old 14-01-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
I thought it is normal to be able to pull the foreskin back? I could already do it when I was a teenager.
Don’t be surprised. I only just realized the amazing feat recently after a ML showed me how. Amazing stuff, and she said she already taught a few bros how to do it also they all learnt a lot from her.
Old 14-01-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by morontic View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-aimee/

Looks: MILF face (looks tired) with SYT body

Massage: Hard but does not hit the spot

Sensual: SN, vanilla with a short BBBJ

HJ: Nothing special

GFE: She tried to initiate conversation but my chinese too cui to follow up, other than that nothing special

RTM: Nothing wrong with her but it's not for me as I'm looking for SYT.
wow Bro, she offered bbbj to you

If you’re looking for SYT, then just go for An Yi, syt confirmed
Old 14-01-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
try to pull back your foreskin and expose the head. after while the foreskin will be loose. there is no need to circumcise
Just learnt how to do that but the folded foreskin and revealed dickhead is super sensitive I don’t think I can do HJ or BJ even with it exposed…
Old 15-01-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I was kinda puzzled by OP's post. It is possible to clean the inside (nearly the whole part anyway) and you have to be aware of the need to clean it in the first place. I'm unC and have never been rejected for BBBJ. The shower you take before the action - that's a good time to clean it again for the day.
Actually why the confusion? The reason why he’s being rejected is probably the girl either don’t provide or if they do then his prob have a smell and the Smerg discharge for not cleaning properly over the years especially after ejaculation…
Old 15-01-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Just learnt how to do that but the folded foreskin and revealed dickhead is super sensitive I don’t think I can do HJ or BJ even with it exposed…
put soap on it and it will feel much better, everyday pull it down a bit more and clean with water + soap
when you finally manage to pull it all the way down, can see the amount of smegma below if you have never cleaned it before
Old 15-01-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
put soap on it and it will feel much better, everyday pull it down a bit more and clean with water + soap
when you finally manage to pull it all the way down, can see the amount of smegma below if you have never cleaned it before
Exactly the same procedure I did decades ago in my teens. Note that it will be painful as it will be stretching the foreskin more than it has been stretched before, so do not be overambitious to try to pull back the foreskin too much at one go. Little by little, and then one day, the entire dick head will pop out completely.

To the bro who's worried about the sensitivity of the dickhead, needn't worry about this because unlike circumcision, the dickhead will be covered fully when the dick is not erected.
Old 15-01-2023, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Anyi? De-listed already
Old 15-01-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
It doesnt make sense for her to be back and not contacting her "regular", zero risk group. Unless kena bao gao gao from day 1.
Nope, Vera replied my query. She never came back again to Singapore after leaving last year. That was misinformation
Old 15-01-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
I actually wanna postpone my appointment to another date after reading ur MR this morning. Still went ahead since already
Looks: very close to her pics , pre MILF
Bbbj & CIM: Best bbbj & CIM that I received so far...I climaxed instead of normal cum. Started with water bbbj and ended with warm short bbbj like An An after CIM
Gfe: high
RTM: Hell Yes to experience the FN service
At 120, with bbbj n cim, best value for your money.
Old 15-01-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Cim for $120 as advertised?
Yes. The best deal for CIM and I thought it is a typo error initially. You will feel heartpain if u look for others and top up $30 for CIM. Let u guys experience the difference urself as I intentionally left out how she did the bbbj.

Last edited by Affinity; 15-01-2023 at 01:34 PM.
Old 15-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

I thought An Yi is always "fully booked" by 1 guy.
Old 15-01-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Fappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to behold

An yi is not listed on slg? Can I know which website is she listed at currently?
Old 15-01-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fappyhands View Post
An yi is not listed on slg? Can I know which website is she listed at currently?
She is not working anymore. Also not bao-ed by anyone as what other bro has guessed just because the queue too long previously.
Old 15-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 19
Testing12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros,

Anyone tried Mia before? https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-mia/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1