The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Good result and nice way to close December but the overall performance was not acceptable.
The ball was given away too much and if it was another team we could have been punished.
It looks we either need a Milner or Henderson to start to have some control in midfield but this should not be the case as all players should step up.
Wijnaldum was solid and I expect him to show some leadership in midfield.
Firmino was really good and I feel many do not understand his importance even if he does not score because he does so much.
When we visit City our performance must improve else they will kill us.
Arsenal was poor throughout, that's why they made Pool looked good last night. Agree that Pool's performance wasn't that fantastic,many of the goals were silly mistakes by Arsenal's defence or the ball being given away too easily. Fabinho also looked very shaky n he's prone to giving the ball away in dangerous positions with a sloppy pass.

Actually I don't really buy the story of players being tired especially Spurs. I mean what else do they have to do besides training n playing football? They do nothing else except eat, drink n breathing football. The millionaire footballers live in nice luxury houses, driving flashy cars with their beautiful babes. How could u say u are tired where this is the only thing u do which is playing football!
Old 30-12-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

whatever mistakes we made in the Arsenal game, I'm sure Klopp will make sure we do not make against Man City.

and we should have an edge over City with their game against Southampton tonight.
Old 30-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

We could have played better. The passes did not connect and midfield was too open.

You could see Klopp screaming on the side. Mane was improving and Salah again on the right is much effective.

We needed luck and got it but when we face Man City we need to be better. We must keep going.
Old 31-12-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

I had predicted that Liverpool will run riot versus Arsenal simply because of poor defending.

Congrats to Liverpool for well played results.
Old 31-12-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BANG!!! 20 matches and more than 50 points!!! The feeling is good. Firmino teaching the PUNDEHS who is boss on the pitch!!! Those want to talk about SPURS can go to SPURS thread and tickle the fans' balls there. This is Liverpool thread!!! No need to keep saying I predict THIS and I predict THAT. You sound like a FOOL!!!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 03-01-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow morning 4am is the big game against Man City.

Based on recent run of form, Liverpool have the advantage over Man City. Klopp is also the most successful manager and wins against Pep. Man City have some key players injured or returning from injury. The starting lineup for Man City will dictate how they will play against Liverpool. I'm hoping Vincent Kompany plays as he will have his hands full against Salah, Mane and Firmino.

Is a must win game for Man City/Pep in order to narrow the gap with Liverpool at the top. Liverpool will pressure City to make mistakes and then take advantage thru speed of our front trio. Control of the midfield will be crucial in this game.

I'm rooting for a win and 3 points for Klopp and team.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Nervous yet excited!!

I see a 433 from us this time. Wijnaldum, Henderson and Fabinho, as the midfield has to be compact. Attack clinical, Salah returning to where he is best at on the right.

Hope for a win, happy with draw and would still be ok if we lose so long as the team tries it's best and bounces back quickly with another long run win thereafter.

17 matches to go after this one, so still a lot to play for from now till May.

Come on you Reds!!
Old 04-01-2019, 03:46 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Mignolet, Fabinho, Keita, Moreno, Sturridge, Lallana, Shaqiri.

Looks like Klopp is indeed reverting to 433 but with Milner back instead of Fabinho as I had predicted. Guess Milner is fit and Jurgen is going for experience. Fingers crossed Klopp has got it right and a lot now depends on Firmino to transition the counter. Strong bench though!

City XI | Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Kompany (C), Laporte, Fernandinho, Silva, Sane, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero

Subs | Muric, Walker, Gündogan, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Otamendi, Jesus

As for Pep, looks like he is going for it with an all out attack selection save for KDB on the bench. Guess KDB may not be able to last full 90 mins hence not starting? Still a very formidable selection. Interesting to see how Danilo copes, Laporte is pure quality. Also whether Kompany still has the legs?

We need to be able to survive a first 30 mins onslaught. If we can do so and take advantage of the spaces on the counter, we got a chance. Tough, tough game!!

Come on you Reds!!
Old 04-01-2019, 04:23 AM
Samster

kickoff time!

and nearly a goal by Mane in the 16th min.
Old 04-01-2019, 04:49 AM
Samster

half time score Man City 1 Liverpool 0
Old 04-01-2019, 05:10 AM
Samster

Klopp please unleash Shaqiri
Old 04-01-2019, 05:24 AM
Samster

Firmino scores in 64th min from Robertson cross

score is level at 1-1
Old 04-01-2019, 05:56 AM
Samster

final score 2-1 Man City beat Liverpool

Sane scoring the 2nd goal and always the attacking threat.
Old 04-01-2019, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We know why we lost.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:06 AM
Samster

Lost to a better team tonight, they outplayed us for a lot of that game. Can't really complain, we didn't do enough on the night. Sane killed us down the left.

We missed Gomez badly today, he made our right side a rock for so long.

Small margins though..Mane's effort bounced out, Sane's bounced in.

Klopp can’t get it right all the time but the midfield selection was wrong never really had a creative outlet there, when Fabinho came on we looked a different side

Anyway, calm guys. We're still in a great position. The rest of the season starts here. Now we'll see what this team are made of.

Lets do what title winners do now and go and win 5-6 on the bounce like this hasn't even effected us.

So we move on to Brighton next.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1