The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of
Re: any massage with 2x hj?

i always pay for 2 , i dont like pcc so i go in and ask my regular for 2 shots once before massage start and another to end the session. Drink more water if your going to do 2 though also rest for a week with no late nights and drinking if not in less than 10 years your kidneys are gonna die.
Old 02-10-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

When young one hour can 2 times...
Old 02-10-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
When young one hour can 2 times...
I am in my mid 50s. Still can 2 times within 1 hr. Hahaha
Old 02-10-2020, 08:23 PM
Meat Lover

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6284 / Power: 48
jimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on libido ba, if horny i 1 hour can cum 4 times. normally can 2 time only
Old 02-10-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

It is not us but whether the ML got stamina and skill during the No.2, that makes the cut..
So far, I only know two (i tried limited MLs on this 2 shot routine, so forgive my inexperience) that can consistently pump out twice for me on a number of occasions.. . and never give up nor complain nor sigh nor show blackface..

They take it as a matter of pride and professional ethics to get out the second shot with no change in rhythm...

These are the truly 2 shot legends to remember...
Old 02-10-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
It is not us but whether the ML got stamina and skill during the No.2, that makes the cut..
So far, I only know two (i tried limited MLs on this 2 shot routine, so forgive my inexperience) that can consistently pump out twice for me on a number of occasions.. . and never give up nor complain nor sigh nor show blackface..

They take it as a matter of pride and professional ethics to get out the second shot with no change in rhythm...

These are the truly 2 shot legends to remember...
Agree. It is ML skills. If still cannot on the second because of the skill, I just imagine having doggie in the meeting room with any one of my cutie, fleshy, butty, busty and specky office girls which will definitely sure cum. I reality I know I can't bed them but in fantasy anything goes.
Old 03-10-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
I always have 2 hours of hard massage. One cum for each hour whether hj or fj. Why twice? Because in fj I like the second time as it takes longer to cum and I can bang harder and faster to make sure the ML is at my mercy to beg me to cum as she can't take it anymore. Haha. That is why I am Cumming2wice.
Got this famous ML. When you book 2 hours, she will bath you in the shower. At times give you bbbj in the shower while you dig her cb. First round can be fucking or HJ or BF to release on her D cup tits.

2nd round finish you off with hdly and a lot of milking of your cock and balls. Totally empty. Best to do 2nd round via fucking (if she allows). But best to use lube to HJ instead of usual massage oil else condom make break. That is when can pound her till her face is red and panting. Also begging you to come due to her continuous orgasm. After she cum, she will collapse there. If you can go for another round, just use her boobs to BF or mouth fuck her to finish off
Old 03-10-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

A few online allows unlimited. Used to booked an online ML for 2 hrs of massage session unlimited hj. First she showered me and jerk me and i released first round. Seeing I am still hard after cumming, she jerk me off again and i cum twice in the shower. Next is the massage. Half way throught the massage she perform hdly. It turned me hard and she stoked me and i asked her not to stop and keeping stroking my dick and from there, I cum 3rd time. Turned over and facing up, she continued her massage till the end of the session where she tickeled my inner thigh and fondled my balls again. She asked whether can I cum again after cumming so many times and I told her to make me hard. She put a lot of oil on my penis and starts stimulating my penis head with her sensual touch. And soon I cum again 4th time. Seeing how hard I still am after cumming, she continue to jerk me again and I cum another 5th time but my army is no longer spitting out. Just the sensation of cumming which she can feel but I am still hard, probably is how she touched me. She asked me not to keep cumming so much in such a short period which is not good for me as I do not have anymore sperm cumming out. Lol
Old 03-10-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
A few online allows unlimited. Used to booked an online ML for 2 hrs of massage session unlimited hj. First she showered me and jerk me and i released first round. Seeing I am still hard after cumming, she jerk me off again and i cum twice in the shower. Next is the massage. Half way throught the massage she perform hdly. It turned me hard and she stoked me and i asked her not to stop and keeping stroking my dick and from there, I cum 3rd time. Turned over and facing up, she continued her massage till the end of the session where she tickeled my inner thigh and fondled my balls again. She asked whether can I cum again after cumming so many times and I told her to make me hard. She put a lot of oil on my penis and starts stimulating my penis head with her sensual touch. And soon I cum again 4th time. Seeing how hard I still am after cumming, she continue to jerk me again and I cum another 5th time but my army is no longer spitting out. Just the sensation of cumming which she can feel but I am still hard, probably is how she touched me. She asked me not to keep cumming so much in such a short period which is not good for me as I do not have anymore sperm cumming out. Lol
But sadly she flew back to China to retired.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share this ml?
Old 03-10-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Got this famous ML. When you book 2 hours, she will bath you in the shower. At times give you bbbj in the shower while you dig her cb. First round can be fucking or HJ or BF to release on her D cup tits.

2nd round finish you off with hdly and a lot of milking of your cock and balls. Totally empty. Best to do 2nd round via fucking (if she allows). But best to use lube to HJ instead of usual massage oil else condom make break. That is when can pound her till her face is red and panting. Also begging you to come due to her continuous orgasm. After she cum, she will collapse there. If you can go for another round, just use her boobs to BF or mouth fuck her to finish off
Bro can share this ml?
Old 03-10-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Kobe999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I book prc FL stated 2HJ. End up only 1..
Whatever it stated on website is general only.
So I learn something. Which ever service i want i must ask before go to avoid disappointment again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1